• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
snake - kk, I main pkmn trainer.. GET AT MY ****ING SKARMBLISS!!
OMG vanz i laughed so hard when i read this.... ****ing skarmbliss lOLOLOLOLOL

on another random side note the other day i dreamed i was playing brawl in a room above a garage vs TEC0 of all ****ing ppl and i was peach and he was shiek and i was winning. of course the dream then proceeded to something that has to do with drugdealers but thats another story. so do my dreams mean i should play peach??? also i wanna main PT. Chu makes ivysaur look pimp.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I think this weekly is gonna be ****ing epic. I want PC to show, though, but he's probably too busy doing, you know, stuff.

What matters is that it's all gonna be fun, Melee and Brawl.

Also, from me to the smash community, here's a little smashy Valentine's Day gift for you all.

Snakeee

Smash Master
I might lose this because I'm gonna forget that people can wavedash and everything cuz of too much Brawl. I'm gonna be like WTF WAS THAT ***????!!!! o_O

Alukard

Smash Hero
ok u kno me and dionis are going to team at the weekly in brawl and **** ... and it will b our first time teaming lol ... so ya better not say nothing when ya lose to our random selection of first time playing lol ...

also ... i hope to see a lot of people for doubles =) ... even tho i kno i'm just getting my hopes up

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
u no what would make me LOL real hard

if at the weekly i play the people that been playing brawl 4 like a whole month stright

and beat them LMFAO

they will say they sandbaged and i will LOL

Venom NY

Smash Lord
ok u kno me and dionis are going to team at the weekly in brawl and **** ... and it will b our first time teaming lol ... so ya better not say nothing when ya lose to our random selection of first time playing lol ...

also ... i hope to see a lot of people for doubles =) ... even tho i kno i'm just getting my hopes up
word were definetly gonna be beast ya can count on that,and yeah people should definetly play teams yo its like jman says''why are ya even entering singles if ya not gonna win ya might as well try teams because theres a bigger chance of you winning''

Cia

das kwl
word were definetly gonna be beast ya can count on that,and yeah people should definetly play teams yo its like jman says''why are ya even entering singles if ya not gonna win ya might as well try teams because theres a bigger chance of you winning''
WRONG!! in teams, you have to rely on someone else to help win and what happens if your partner just FAILS at being a teammate?? what happens if the other teams are just soo unbelieveably stacked (isai and king!!!! WTF) at least in singles, you only have yourself to blame, and you only lose if you sd.. or get camped (T_T)

lolz, but teams is fun too, btw it's a little late for this but.. I need a partner >_<

Snakeee

Smash Master
WRONG!! in teams, you have to rely on someone else to help win and what happens if your partner just FAILS at being a teammate?? what happens if the other teams are just soo unbelieveably stacked (isai and king!!!! WTF) at least in singles, you only have yourself to blame, and you only lose if you sd.. or get camped (T_T)

lolz, but teams is fun too, btw it's a little late for this but.. I need a partner >_<
I'll team with you if you want I'm pretty confident now...if we don't win anything it's on me.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
ok, we can team unless teczero comes because he's usually my teammate. otherwise, we'll just **** ^_^
Im gonna make it .... somehow LOL

So yea we can team ;).

Sorry Jesus :( I sorta told you I couldn't make it but now my mom told me something so I can now :). LOL I'll be on AIM later so uhh yea.....

IM me :)

Cia

das kwl
Warning!! A New Challenger Approaches!!

snake - we can still team. Teczero isn't coming. it's nothing against, I just wanted to make sure that my usual teams partner didn't go partnerless. if you're still up for teaming w/ me, hit me up on AIM "CxOxSxMxO" or post it on the boards
-------------------------------------------

also, anyone wanna do low tier money matches??

Snakeee

Smash Master
snake - we can still team. Teczero isn't coming. it's nothing against, I just wanted to make sure that my usual teams partner didn't go partnerless. if you're still up for teaming w/ me, hit me up on AIM "CxOxSxMxO" or post it on the boards

Yeah, of course I'm up for it. Should be my first placing in NY I think :chuckle:

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
why is that?
Well i think i had one of thsoe "worst days ever" today trying to get there.

Took the bus to get to the city but stuck in traffic for quite awhile, took a taxi the rest of the way but (the bastrd >_<) dropped me off at the wrong location so i was stuck wondering around for like 2 hours or something and any other taxi i found didnt know how to get there so i just went back to the bus stop home.

wasted like 50 bucks today T_T.

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
wow, that really sucks >___>.
you didn't notice it was the wrong location when he first dropped you off?
Well i kinda did, he said he knew where it was so i was jsut enjoying the ride sudenly hes pulling over at some corner >_<. What was gai though is im telling him this is the wrong spot but he kept saying this is the place but he said this was cooper sq. and he wasnt sure bout the number. Worst part was he wouldnt help me maybe look for it. (i was frigan paying him ~_~)

Cia

das kwl
I learned 2 things today.

1) I'm a beast in brawl :p

2) Leo is gayer Rupaul naked under a rainbow beach towel in the village giving hand jobs to drivers at a red light

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Who wants to mm my DDD huh huh huh get at me and my $23 i made today
I'm putting up vids of the money match. What name do you want people around the world to think when they put the words "godly" and "Dedede" in the same sentence? I'm only asking because as it is you're Leo. >_>

Glitch-Mew2

Smash Journeyman
dedede and y link r definitely high tier in brawl.

thanks to HAB for recording the money match, we had technical difficulties with our camera

Glitch-Mew2

Smash Journeyman
dedede and y link r definitely high tier in brawl.

thanks to HAB for recording the money match, we had technical difficulties with our camera

EDIT: WOW SRY THE SERVERS R BEIN GAI

Top Bottom