• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
If we're doing both Melee AND Brawl, then I don't see what the problem is.
It could be several things for Brawl

- The people may not want to be spoiled.

- the people may or may not feel so confident of playing a game they never played or is completly new to them

- they hate Brawl

- They're American, and therefor want to play an American version of the game

- They just don't want to play Brawl.

Alukard

Smash Hero
rockin we are aware of that ... he means like if its going to b both ... just play melee and leave brawl to the people who want to play it ... i personally don't mind entering a fun brawl tourney ... but not sumthing melee style of play ...like this talk of neutral stages .... its a bit too soon imo about wat stages should b neutral ... i mean it was like like 06' when they finally had a neutral stage list that was used a majority of places ... we should just do a regular weekly and then some brawl play or a fun random brawl tourney ...

or ... u can just do w.e ya want lol ... just please let me kno wats going down ace lol ...

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
i mean it was like like 06' when they finally had a neutral stage list that was used a majority of places ... we should just do a regular weekly and then some brawl play or a fun random brawl tourney ...
QFLL (Quoted for "Like Like")

If there is Brawl, I'll play it friendly. I'll also do a tourney if it's there. I don't care if there are neutrals or not. When I'm not playing Brawl, I'll play Melee, maybe even enter singles.

If there is not Brawl, I'll still be at the weekly, entering singles for Melee.

Either way I'm playing some Smash.

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
Id like to know if brawls there or not. If not i dont think ill be coming cause i stand a better chance at brawl than melee. ^_^

(and yes its because i suck at L-canceling ~_~)

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)
the reason i dont want it to be a brawl weekly or even have brawl there is because the following will happen.

im gonna get to the weekly excited to play melee still because i dont own my own brawl yet but no one will want to play melee. everyones gonna be 2 distracted with brawl. and the whole point of the weekly is so that you can play a diverse amount of players. if no ones playing melee its gonna be a long waiting line for brawl and ill probably lose because it would be my first time playing the game so i wouldnt get to learn anything of have fun with it.

im with alukard, ace post whether its a brawl weekly or a melee weekly please.

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
the reason i dont want it to be a brawl weekly or even have brawl there is because the following will happen.

im gonna get to the weekly excited to play melee still because i dont own my own brawl yet but no one will want to play melee. everyones gonna be 2 distracted with brawl. and the whole point of the weekly is so that you can play a diverse amount of players. if no ones playing melee its gonna be a long waiting line for brawl and ill probably lose because it would be my first time playing the game so i wouldnt get to learn anything of have fun with it.

im with alukard, ace post whether its a brawl weekly or a melee weekly please.

Well you could win with beginners luck?

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I'm playing Melee, **** it. But I'll play Brawl too. I'm not gonna be as pessimistic as Luck in regards to this. But I will say that there's no way this will be a Brawl Weekly. I don't own Brawl, but I want to play it. I also want to play Melee, and it would just be stupid to not have people playing Melee. Not everyone is gonna be distracted by Brawl. I'm most definitely gonna be playing some Melee because, quite frankly, I need to get better at that a hell of a lot faster than I need to get better in Brawl. And I think alot of people feel the same way.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Screw brawl, I like the game and all, but I like melee better.And I laugh how peole say they will quit melee and go to brawl...then after they touchd it they wanna go back to melle cause they miss gimping people and cheap deaths....and the fact the game is somewhat balanced. Bunch of punks...

Not everyone has played the game. So of course people might be hooked on brawl than melee. I saw just wait till it hits America. Also there wont me no johns about I just tocued the game, thats why you won. Wait till it hits the US and everyone has a fair shot.

Melee>brawl

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
What the hell? That has to be a glitch. Cause if not.......Yea, we are gonna here it from people
Get Jashed.

Get Rocked.

Get at the whopper freakout.

Get at Melee this weekly.

I love this thread.
Fix FTW :p

LOL I saw this one too.

It was a pretty epic combo >_>.

But I mean CMON ONE Dsmash at ZERO percent and you can KO someone?

THATS RIDICULOUS!?!??!?!
It's as Elmbelm Lord said. "Toon Link is the only character so far to have a Zero to death combo, which makes him Auto Top tier'

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=138031

If interested come to the tournament. Post and let me know. if not then thats simple, no complants or w/e We talked withthe people at the school and nothing could be changed so this is final. That is all and I hope this one will be as good as the first one, maybe even better. And Maybe we will have some brawl set ups so people can try out the game. I'll see what is up with that

Alex Strife

Smash Hero

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=138031

If interested come to the tournament. Post and let me know. if not then thats simple, no complants or w/e We talked withthe people at the school and nothing could be changed so this is final. That is all and I hope this one will be as good as the first one, maybe even better. And Maybe we will have some brawl set ups so people can try out the game. I'll see what is up with that

ya gotta stop giving excuses...**** happens deal dont need to give us the story lol

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799

ya gotta stop giving excuses...**** happens deal dont need to give us the story lol
You like to start something? shut up! I dont want questions in the future about changing the prices or venue fee, so I am stating that I went through everything and it could not be changed. so relax

I can't wait till Brawl comes out lolz. My Peach's need love.:laugh:
And it begins, jeez........

Really hard to tell who my friends really are now these days.....damm....

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I am your friend you just whine and complain to the point where you push people away and now your friends dont want to even invite you over.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I knew it.First the car ride from pound which I felt like crap thanks to one person going on and on about this and that....and now I hear this.

Alright, then. If thats how it is, so be it. I'll go back to how it was in spring of 06, be with my true friends, work on my anime, school and faimly. I get tired of this. I'll play melee ans such, but only when I am called for, dont wanna be anywhere I am not wanted. And people can say it straight up. I been through worst.

I'm not going to this weeklie now.

Jash- Good, anyone else wanna speak up and say whatelse is on thier mind? if not then good. move on to talking about melee in brawl, i have few friends around here.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I heart Dark.

I heart Light(xdream) too, but whatever.

ZOMG Brawl friendlies FTW! Melee Singles FTW! Did I say I was gonna MM you, Dark? Because if I did I'm taking it back. You'll **** too godly-ly.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I heart Dark.

I heart Light(xdream) too, but whatever.

ZOMG Brawl friendlies FTW! Melee Singles FTW! Did I say I was gonna MM you, Dark? Because if I did I'm taking it back. You'll **** too godly-ly.

No but I wont be around much. If I play smash or brawl, it will be in other states or Wii-fi. I'm emo or w/e people say behind my back so best i stay away from them nor post much around here to annoy them.
maybe at a brawl tournament that we end up in one day, we can do it

Top Bottom