• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Woo! Been a while since I been here the fest was awesome...I shall check the vid out later Holla as I'm busy playin the game b4 school starts today (6pm -_-).

I hate 3 hour long classes.

College is so boring...sometimes ^^;.
Sometimes?

Three hour class at 6PM? **** that ****. That's ridiculo.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Woo! Been a while since I been here the fest was awesome...I shall check the vid out later Holla as I'm busy playin the game b4 school starts today (6pm -_-).

I hate 3 hour long classes.

College is so boring...sometimes ^^;.
I had class since 11 A.M. today and I have a three hour class in there...Mondays I'm gone from 11 A.M - 9 P.M. so no johns D1 lol.

I hope theres some sort of Brawl tourney soon, I've been having a blast with this game. I want to play Melee too though, so if there's a weekly for anything I'm down.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
everyone is playing brawl except me T_T

if there are any brawl smashfests, can I go??

and, who wants money matches (melee and brawl)
Don't feel bad, Vanz. I havn't played it ONCE. so...yeah, I suck.

Good ****. Makes me happy. Now if only we can get some Brawl MMs. I'll $1 MM anyone against my Dedede, so long as it's not Marth. >_>
I'll MM you. My Peach Vs. Your King Dedede!

>D

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
If anyone actually brings brawl to a weekly ill be coming, ill MM cause i think i actually stand a chance with lucario. @_@

(if not ill do sonic and just taunt every 5 seconds ^_^)

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
If anyone actually brings brawl to a weekly ill be coming, ill MM cause i think i actually stand a chance with lucario. @_@

(if not ill do sonic and just taunt every 5 seconds ^_^)
You're too slow!

I'll MM your Lucario, vick (or however you pronounce your name), and I don't even know if I wanna go Dedede. I may go ROB instead.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Xivk - Of course he's overpowered! He's Dedede!

Zro - I wanna MM you, but I owe you lunch for the cab fare anyway.

Snake - I'll take the ZSS against my Zelda. I had that match in the tourney and I know I can win it if stay smart.

Jesus - ... Hell no. **** that ****.

Snakeee

Smash Master
i sure if im really good in melee..

im going to be good in brawl

so snakee how much 2$??
Whatever you want. And you will be good in Brawl if you use your head like you did in Melee, but it takes some getting used to hence why I think I would beat you right now in it.

Snakeee

Smash Master
OMG

Brawl ISN'T EVEN OFFICIALLY RELEASED FOR THE US!?!?!?!?

There aren't many people who has it.

WHO CARES WHO IS BETTER IN BRAWL RIGHT NOW?!?!?!?!
Eh, I don't really. I'm not even remotely trying to be cocky or anything. I'm just saying if I have the game and someone else is playing for the first couple times I don't think they would likely win.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
Brawl and Melee aren't gonna be that similar.

So through Jman logic because I'm pretty decent in melee this means I'm gonna be good in monopoly.

yesssssss
u aways making fun of me =(

and they both r a lil similar

so im sure if im better then some1 in melee must likely im going to be better then them in brawl

its still super smash bros it did not change that much

but if he win he wins lol its just 4 fun

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I heard the only things that are similar is that melee and brawl are fighting games.

I heard they are quite different Jesus >_> oh and I make fun of you cuz You know I <3 you :).

Snake - >______> well whatever <____________<

so uhh weekly this week right? I'll try to make it even though I'm pretty sure I will =D

Snakeee

Smash Master
u aways making fun of me =(

and they both r a lil similar

so im sure if im better then some1 in melee must likely im going to be better then them in brawl

its still super smash bros it did not change that much

but if he win he wins lol its just 4 fun
Poor logic, and thems Melee fighting words too. MM me in both games. I've gotten alot better since you probably remember.

D1

Banned via Administration
There are plenty of Smashers in NYC now w/ Brawl...we can easily hold a tourney this Friday. (Brawl tourney that is). As long as NinjaLink gets better b4 Friday, Silven decides to bring his setup, I decide to bring MY setup, and the rest of 'em. I know Wes, Bum, and so on have Brawl so they should be able to provide. So we can run a fast and efficient tourney.

So far...3 stock matches. And we need a list of banned stages.

Neutrals already looks like...BF, FD, Yoshi's Island, PS1, and Smashville.

I don't wanna hear arguments about other neutrals.

These stages have no random gay sh** w/ you being sideways, or stupid hazards...its all out fighting and thats that.

In terms of counterpick stages...

...Pipes, RC, JJapes, I gotta go look at my screen and edit this post. While I was typing this I got a random Wifi challenge...

...brb.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
There are plenty of Smashers in NYC now w/ Brawl...we can easily hold a tourney this Friday. (Brawl tourney that is). As long as NinjaLink gets better b4 Friday, Silven decides to bring his setup, I decide to bring MY setup, and the rest of 'em. I know Wes, Bum, and so on have Brawl so they should be able to provide. So we can run a fast and efficient tourney.

So far...3 stock matches. And we need a list of banned stages.

Neutrals already looks like...BF, FD, Yoshi's Island, PS1, and Smashville.

I don't wanna hear arguments about other neutrals.

These stages have no random gay sh** w/ you being sideways, or stupid hazards...its all out fighting and thats that.

In terms of counterpick stages...

...Pipes, RC, JJapes, I gotta go look at my screen and edit this post. While I was typing this I got a random Wifi challenge...

...brb.
What about Lylat as neutral?

Also, Skyworld as counterpick? Halberd? Delfino?

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
i dont think we should do this weekly brawl..

this should be the last melee weekly so we should try and make it big ^_^

but we should have like 2 setups of brawl in the back that would be cool

Cia

das kwl
D1 - BRINSTARRRRRRRR!!

oh, I'm taking money matches from anyone (except crewmates.. and people that would make the match awkward), just because this will probably be the last time I'll have a chance to in melee?? anywayz, any challengers??

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
This won't be the last time, Vanz.

Yeah for a few months we'll only be playing Brawl, but I know I still wanna **** in Melee. So, there wil be money matches.

Alukard

Smash Hero
dam ... i don't like this at all ... urghhh ... brawl ISNT OUT YET ...

w.e plz lemm ekno if its a brawl weekly so i'll do sumthing useful with my time

Top Bottom