• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
i would probably go pero si hai una cantidad de gente yo me voy, no johns

anch'io parlo l'italiano, ma solo un po' :)
lol i deffinately love u... imma have 2 pull out my old itailian notebook so we can have lil convos lol

so who is gonna go to alex's house tmr?

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
I knew Brawl was going to be deep in its own way. I don't get why people expected it to be Melee AND why people are judging it before they have even completed Single Player Mode. (Not that the completion of Single Player Mode is directly related to discovering the game mechanics, but it shows that we're judging too early. The fundamental advanced techniques were discovered in 2002-2004 for Melee.)

If you want to play Melee (like myself), then do so. If you want to play a brand new Smash Bros. game (like myself), play Brawl. But it's ******** to expect it to have the same mechanics, and it is also ******** to think certain characters are already top-tier from JUST PLAYING A FEW TIMES... IN FREE-FOR ALLS... FOR MAYBE 5 matches... WITH FINAL SMASHES AND ITEMS (Catch my drift?). Most people LOVED Roy and Link in the beginning of the Melee competitive scene and thought Roy's fire was the most amazing aspect of the game. And... They're not that bad, (mid-tier or some other ****ty rank) but no where near Marth's beautiful sword's potential.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
fox is godly

Rockin - no one brought a tv yet but i need those asap..especially the black one

Starz - come by tomorow and stay over ^_^

Cia

das kwl
there is dash dancing in brawl.. but I don't see how useful it is though..

anywayz, I've only played brawl like.. 3 times, and I enjoyed it a lot. (regardless of all the changes from melee and FD's stupid edges T_T)

I <3 dedede's amazing edge guarding

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
what does "yamete" mean hollaatchyaboy?
it means stop

BTW i already figured out all the mechanics in brawl. but of course no one would care being im just a some noob who doesnt kno any better. Bt yea i found alternatives to L cancelling, dash dancing, dash cancelling etc. But i'll let u all figure it out on ur own =)

Steroidss

Smash Rookie
who's goin to alex house.. yo alex post ur casa adress again i get out early from class.. so ill def be heading to ur place.. ( if there is room for a bodybuilder ) i wud like to attend the smash orgy .. Aim me up some 1 on info its on my profile thnx

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
here it is just for u hehe

2732 fish ave
bronx ny 10469

Chris - ya I spoke to them im just having my mom pick them up...i told you i wont set foot in there again no johns lol

BTW i dont know who is coming but i cant have too many..m.y house isnt a castle lol

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
yo.. i'm not too fond of this idea but if a mob of people come to w2z and get your tvs i'll babysit em on the train to your crib * Loads up the mack milly and mp3 player full of Bodycount *

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
well I cant have too many but i know for sure NL, DPCH, you xvik, steriods, hollatyaboy, and crismas ^^..

Like i said if you wanna come im me...i'll make room but everyone is out by 830/9 because i wanna spend time with crismas and relax cause we havent hung out in a while.

Steroidss

Smash Rookie
well I cant have too many but i know for sure NL, DPCH, you xvik, steriods, hollatyaboy, and crismas ^^..

Like i said if you wanna come im me...i'll make room but everyone is out by 830/9 because i wanna spend time with crismas and relax cause we havent hung out in a while.
ight doggy's u got it ..

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
All right announcement

Jumpman is kind enough to let me use his Apt for a smashfest for brawl

This Sat from 12:30 - whenever

to all going this is his address

1050 E 59th Street
Brooklyn, NY 11234
Apt 1

If you wanna come just im me...we got 3 setups coming and ppl from D1 - starz - Me and a lot of others will be there

As for today cant wait to see people

Zeee

Smash Journeyman
should post about another fest ib another thread.

on topic, is there going 2 b a weekly 1day and if so what time

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
@ Jumpman: i know. i like him in brawl lots, but I think DDD and Sonic captured my heart. I wont be able to come over to your smashfest tomorrow due to work... that makes me a asad panda.

@ Alex: Oh ok. Worst case senario you tell to GTFHome when I get there... /cry

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
there is dash dancing in brawl.. but I don't see how useful it is though..

anywayz, I've only played brawl like.. 3 times, and I enjoyed it a lot. (regardless of all the changes from melee and FD's stupid edges T_T)

I <3 dedede's amazing edge guarding
Ryoko gave me A HUGE amount of updates.

Brawl seems it can be pretty competitive its just that its A TOTALLY DIFFERENT game thats all.

Damage/Knockback Reduction seems really cool.

Im just sad about that gimping is much more difficult now :(

Alukard

Smash Hero
hmm ... well i can wait till brawl is released in AMERICA ... sheesh people have no patience ... its just a couple more days people ... and since its out in *** ... i doubt it'll get pushed again u kno ...

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
well no one ims me then its their fault...i say it now...if you do not im me and ask your not coming...dont worry starz...i'll leave those randoms out hehe

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I agree with Alukard. People are modding their Wii's just for one game that's coming out in a little over a month. Seriously, now...
Don't look at me. I'm just jumping on the bandwagon and just playing

I'm trying not to spoilmyself of the storyline and such.

Top Bottom