• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
No johns. The last match was too long. Youtube cuts off vids at 100MB or over. This was 105. >_>

Does someone know of a free MOV format editor that I can use to cut it down?

D1

Banned via Administration
Can't wait till continuation of next week's teams tourney. We gotta do singles tournament next week. We gotta start doing weeklies. Every week we gotta have Smash back in and ready for all of NYC. Its a new beginning for all of us...and we all wanna get mad beast. Especially NY.

And Leo is too good bai bai.

No homo.

Old School Team ^_^ vs. New School Team was the hottest match I had all night.

Good sh** Dionis w/ the KNEES!

And Fab is mad ****...quit life.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Can't wait till continuation of next week's teams tourney. We gotta do singles tournament next week. We gotta start doing weeklies. Every week we gotta have Smash back in and ready for all of NYC. Its a new beginning for all of us...and we all wanna get mad beast. Especially NY.

No homo.

Yo D1 I'mma **** you in the ***. No homo, though.

And by that I mean my ROB will take your Lucas. No homo or johns.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Brawl is a fun game but its definitely ok for me right now. Good sh*t D1 when we teamed. My DI in Brawl is too good, lol.

(NYC)Fab

Smash Journeyman

No homo.

Lucas ftw! good games peeps. Jman we beast in team friendlies good ****.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Sorry I had a sad face on with people that I played with today. Lots going on in my life so Hard to have fun. But good matches to those I played with in both Melee and brawl.

Vanz- Dang.....I still cant win. I dont know what the heck I am doing wrong.......*sigh* Good matches though. I just wanna get one off in Peach dittos. maybe nextime

That guy I played his shiek, Fox and Falco against more than once- Sorry I dont know your name. But Nice matches.

Luck- Hmm.....Not bad.Now things got interesting.......

Jman- Thanks for the Marth and Falcon practice. You resembled hax in my eye when we played.

Rockin- You improved, your edgeguards, your grab game and you not being so obvious. congrats. Keep it up. just grab more and tone down the dash attacks.

Snakeee- Good last round of melee matches

STRDS- samus improved I see. And that wasd the first time I ever seen you drink a conona and play smash

Dave- Also good to see you. And nice landing a Fart attack on bum with Wario. that was funny.

People I played in teams in brawl- Nice matches.

That is all. I hear we have to comeback to finish up Team matches for brawl? if so then i'll make it nextweek. the set ups for both Melee and brawl were good.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
For the third vis, but it through windows movie makes. it makes the file smaller. it may have less quality as the others up, but it will fi tand it will come out just fine

Glitch-Mew2

Smash Journeyman

JumpMan_Punk

Smash Journeyman
Yo I heard Hoyo , and Mop? ***** in the Brawl tourny !! Good **** u guys!! The only reason ya'll was playin so good is the fact ya'll were playin my copy 3 weeks in advanced! lol O_O

BUM163

Smash Lord
yo one thing 4 sure i can, i haven't had that much fun in a weekly in months till yesterday. me n zro.... beast, me n vanz...... beast, me n acemarth.... winner finals. oh yea n i was drinkin u loved it lol. d1 is right. weeklys need 2 b bak. brawl overran it big time n omg wait till it comes out march 9th. acemarth just agree weeklys r good. me n acemarth will do good things 4 brawl.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
yo one thing 4 sure i can, i haven't had that much fun in a weekly in months till yesterday. me n zro.... beast, me n vanz...... beast, me n acemarth.... winner finals. oh yea n i was drinkin u loved it lol. d1 is right. weeklys need 2 b bak. brawl overran it big time n omg wait till it comes out march 9th. acemarth just agree weeklys r good. me n acemarth will do good things 4 brawl.
My only concern is if we can fit that many people downstairs O____o

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Oh yeah, shouts

Vanz - Thanks for those MMs. Neither one I won with but oh wells XD Don't worry about the others not cheering you on. They just hating on your low tier skillz ^^

H.A.B. (Chris) - yo, sorry for not MMing you. Had to get home at 10 and such. I WILL MM you in Brawl before anyone else though.

Killa K- no problem. We gotta play again

Dark Pch - I only 'improved' because everyone sucks with Melee right now XD. The proof was me taking D1 to one stock XD Still, thanks for the props.

NinjaLink - nice to seeing you again. I should get that 'present' for you in two weeks from now.

Shin - sorry for sucking in teams. My Peach was really horrid. =/ I tried to play other characters so it could maybe help playing more Brawlish, but it didn't work =/

Rook - Good game with Wario. I got no johns whatsoever when I faced you. I just plain suck XD

(NYC)Fab

Smash Journeyman
me and jman....beast, me and d1 winners finals. Get at us ni99a!

Alukard

Smash Hero
well i'm still kinda mad at how melee was cancelled for friendlies ... like ... wow ... i had nothing to do so i stayed and tried to enjoy myself and i did ... best parts of the day was ... doing melee team combos in brawl ... and mindgaming bum with zero suit =) ... also debating with bum about fightin game mechanics ... and LOL@ FAB staying neutral with both our point of views lol

also ... GET AT NYC ... always beasting for the next best thing lol ... i really hope brawl turns out amazing ... cuz it already took over lol

Snakeee

Smash Master
well i'm still kinda mad at how melee was cancelled for friendlies ... like ... wow ... i had nothing to do so i stayed and tried to enjoy myself and i did ... best parts of the day was ... doing melee team combos in brawl ... and mindgaming bum with zero suit =) ... also debating with bum about fightin game mechanics ... and LOL@ FAB staying neutral with both our point of views lol

also ... GET AT NYC ... always beasting for the next best thing lol ... i really hope brawl turns out amazing ... cuz it already took over lol
I want to ZSS ditto you next time.

-__-

Smash Ace
What about team bouncers :(

Cmon u kno u wana team with my ddd u just dont wana admit it :laugh: just imagine how hard it will be to tak 1 stock from us LOL

Alukard

Smash Hero
sure i'll do it as soon as the game is english lmao ... right now ... its about fun for me ... i have to own the game to start taking it seriously ... i don't even kno wat people have as attacks ... i don't kno how to approach new characters cuz i dont kno wat they do lmaoooo ... i wanna play with smash balls lol ... >.>

Alukard

Smash Hero
yea same here ... i still want melee tournies ... theres no combos in brawl anywhere near melee ... cuz of the lack of speed

Snakeee

Smash Master
sure i'll do it as soon as the game is english lmao ... right now ... its about fun for me ... i have to own the game to start taking it seriously ... i don't even kno wat people have as attacks ... i don't kno how to approach new characters cuz i dont kno wat they do lmaoooo ... i wanna play with smash balls lol ... >.>
Yeah, I know. It's not like a challenge or anything lol. I just think that will be a fun match.

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
Yo that was the best weekly ever omg. I wasn't even drunk yo, lmao. Yo, luigi/metaknight and brawl all day. And yes, i agree with D1, we need weeklies again yo, toooo fun.

Venom NY

Smash Lord
GET AT ME ****ING SWEET SPOTTING KNEES WITH FALCON ALREADY !!!! omgggggg why are me and bum the only people maining people who arent the hightiers lol^___^ oh yeah get at my ganon 2 ^_____^ brawl ftw that **** was maaaaaaaaaaad fun get at me and alukards marth falcon team coming back once again,LOL this is mad funny i always wanted my favorite character to be a low tier so that i could prove how good i was and i got it ^__^

Alukard

Smash Hero
well marth is too goodlooking to b seen with those ugly low tiers ... ^_- ... but i'm going to still play that sexy asz ***** samoose and her nakie form lol ... snake and ike WILL b my new school chars

Top Bottom