• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Time for Dark.Pch to give shout outs now............heh?

JC: Hell yea, teams was fun we have to do it again. How Zelda and Shiek Beat double Fox XD!!! and our Peaches......*****! thats our offically team now. OMG and OMFG XD!!! At school we are so doing this.

Dave and P: nice playing with yyou guys. I think I learned how to figh Fox Falco and shiek from plaaying ya guys. even thought we lost most of the friendlies with ya when me and Jash teamed, but it was always close matches. thanks for playing us. It help big time.

Dionis and Oni. we only played one team macth but it was fun. good games.

Spam: Gah, freaking fox >___<!! well it did go 2 out of three and it went to last stock, so I guess I could have won. but oh well, nice match Fighting your fox as well, help me learn how to deal with him and how to fight him. We need to play soon

Vanz: You oh me a match. I heard you say your Peach is hot and all. Ok then. Lets see how you handle Dark.Pch. I'll so you her dark side and show you how I got my name

I think that was everyone. laterz

Cia

das kwl
Yaaaa, sorry bout last noght guyz, i got home so late so i didn't get to post all the shout outs, so i updated it. (see above).

Yeeeah, i like those results, but i hate how the top three is soo typical <_<.. everybody that's not in the top three, we seriously gotta step it up T_T.. plzzz (that definitely includes myself)

and Dark.Pch, u got ur ditto. Yes, i say this with NO ego that my peach is definitely the official H.B.I.C of these NYC bi-weeklies. It's true :D.. nahh, i'm jk.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Hmm.........you got alot of talk there eh Vanz. I trully hope you back all that up, cause if ya lose to me. your gonna make yourself look like a fool buddy And this time you better come at me with more than Jsut skills cause Dark.Pch is gonna show you why Im a Rare player.

Venom NY

Smash Lord
Yeeeah, i was lovin today's tournament. Placin forth.. slowly, i'm movin up that chart!! :D

Javier and Dionis- There was sooo much controversy in our match, and it may seem like my team had the upper hand with my down smash, but remember, CF didn't get tipped, and marth couldn't get knee'd. we'll be happy to give you that rematch though. good stuff on teams

my answer:-- i know but i wasnt really near him as much as u were to zeke like think about it though were alllllll in a closed corner and u use downsmash and shiek didnt get hit that wouldve served shiek damage as well and everyone knows d-smash does like 9999999999999999999999999999999999

Heavy_Bass

Smash Apprentice
I'm ashamed with how bad I did yesterday. I got so nervous I wasnt tech chasing and I couldnt even up b!!! WTF!!!! X_X! I'll do better next time for salad bowl. *tear*

cba

Smash Master
I'm ashamed with how bad I did yesterday. I got so nervous I wasnt tech chasing and I couldnt even up b!!! WTF!!!! X_X! I'll do better next time for salad bowl. *tear*
thats ok, ive been there 3 times and i still cant wavedash right:( and that make me look bad.

Bloody_Falcon

Smash Journeyman
Omg guys we did good. THIS IS SALAD BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(alex & d1 r probab the only 1s that get this and of course salad bowl itself) Next time i wont sand bag btw D1 love ur tech chasing down smash combo with falcon lol.
Btw shes nubsss.

Jash

Smash Lord
Hmm.........you got alot of talk there eh Vanz.
Still? after all that just happened? *sigh* anyway. I really liked this tourney, even though we didn't get far me and dark.pch still did our thing. Major props for Team Plezey for winning yet another crew battle. If you win the first crew battle, then win the second one, might as well win them all so just keep winning. Ace and Killa fox...i just couldn't believe you guys won again. i mean i don't know what training you guys are doing but...whatever it is....its working so just keep doing it. Great time you guys, we need to do this again.

Zeke_

Smash Journeyman
Yeeeah, i was lovin today's tournament. Placin forth.. slowly, i'm movin up that chart!! :D

Javier and Dionis- There was sooo much controversy in our match, and it may seem like my team had the upper hand with my down smash, but remember, CF didn't get tipped, and marth couldn't get knee'd. we'll be happy to give you that rematch though. good stuff on teams

my answer:-- i know but i wasnt really near him as much as u were to zeke like think about it though were alllllll in a closed corner and u use downsmash and shiek didnt get hit that wouldve served shiek damage as well and everyone knows d-smash does like 9999999999999999999999999999999999

ill put 4th place on the line in a rematch if you want, because i agree with you, however i didnt notice till the last match of the next set, i noticed that none of my needles hit peach.

btw i want to have a set with u and oni.

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
ill put 4th place on the line in a rematch if you want, because i agree with you, however i didnt notice till the last match of the next set, i noticed that none of my needles hit peach.

btw i want to have a set with u and oni.
im glad that zeke at least admits that the match should have been replayed.... again sry for resetting the cube b4 ya matches... im such a noob.... and i definitely am taking over a tv next week just for falco dittos :) or maybe just for space animals in general... they are both fun matches....

edit- jc and IE ya shoutouts are in the IE thread

Heavy_Bass

Smash Apprentice
im glad that zeke at least admits that the match should have been replayed.... again sry for resetting the cube b4 ya matches... im such a noob.... and i definitely am taking over a tv next week just for falco dittos :) or maybe just for space animals in general... they are both fun matches....

edit- jc and IE ya shoutouts are in the IE thread
We can call it the cheap god tier spammer tv. Nah I'm playing, I'll make sure to stay away form that tv...don't wanna get ***** x_x

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
fox dittos it is! everyone is allowed on that tv... except TKF! lmao nah ive been dying to play jay and jeff more.. they were abusing me in my first matches... let me warm up next time *****es!! lmao mucho <3 for ya!!! thx ill definitely play u in a fox ditto... although my fox is slow and smart not fast and technical like all these other godly foxes...

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
fox dittos it is! everyone is allowed on that tv... except TKF! lmao nah ive been dying to play jay and jeff more.. they were abusing me in my first matches... let me warm up next time *****es!! lmao mucho <3 for ya!!! thx ill definitely play u in a fox ditto... although my fox is slow and smart not fast and technical like all these other godly foxes...

Ey.......everyone......Zelda and shiek can beat double fox. ask blast............LMAO!!!!!

Quil

Smash Apprentice
I'm gonna try to come on April 20th, along with a couple friends. Should be fun, I was at web2zone once before.

D1

Banned via Administration
>_> I don't see results anywhere...

...but yeah I had loads of fun playing everyone.

And Zeke shhhhh!!!! I didn't think anyone noticed ^_^.

Well since I'm a busy man I'll just say shoutout to everyone I said hello, shook hands, hugged, or played smash w/ I love you all!!!!!

Peace.

Quil

Smash Apprentice
Er, make that the 27th. My friend can't make the 20th. Will friendlies be available? Should I bring a cube?

HipHopSpam

Smash Apprentice
wait a sec...The match between Oni/Dionis vs Vanz/Zeke had no friendly fire?! That's ****ING ********. Why didn't you guys play it over again?

BUM163

Smash Lord
this was a fun tournament i alwayz enjoy these tournaments.we need more people 2 go 2 these weeklys includin gauntlet so show love 2 that also.we all representin the same thing n the more people go the better.j n j good **** on teams n vanz is right everyone needs 2 step up.j n j used 2 b terrible overall in the game n get a good look on them now they have great teamwork so it is possible 2 go from bottom 2 the top n also if u think u have 2 go 2 fox or shiek 2 win u don't just start training n if u feel sumone is sandbaggin in a match n u wanna get better let it b known instead of keepin ur mouth shut.i'm a great example if anything as 2 how much i went though wit a big character who can get shine so easily cuz of hiz girth.so just know itz possible 2 bust *** wit any character except mayb pichu i don't know about him lol.i know alex don't like this but 4 real show love 2 gauntlet also itz only a few blocks now n i ain't doin this cuz of rivarly but 2 prove that smash community is strong cuz sumtimes stores tend 2 think otha games like halo is better lol that stupid *** slow *** wack *** game i hate that game.my aol name is oni163 n i live in the bx if u wanna train let me know n i also can make u better 4 a fee

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
someone say fox dittos?

Heavy_Bass

Smash Apprentice
Well Spam the reason there set wasnt replayed was cuz they were already int he middle of another set when ZEKE not jesus and hax noticed it was off. And since dionis and javier didnt notice it's kinda there fault. And Zeke and Vanz were beating hax and jesus with it off then they won with friendly fire on so mayeb that says something?

thx

Smash Ace
this was a fun tournament i alwayz enjoy these tournaments.we need more people 2 go 2 these weeklys includin gauntlet so show love 2 that also.we all representin the same thing n the more people go the better.j n j good **** on teams n vanz is right everyone needs 2 step up.j n j used 2 b terrible overall in the game n get a good look on them now they have great teamwork so it is possible 2 go from bottom 2 the top n also if u think u have 2 go 2 fox or shiek 2 win u don't just start training n if u feel sumone is sandbaggin in a match n u wanna get better let it b known instead of keepin ur mouth shut.i'm a great example if anything as 2 how much i went though wit a big character who can get shine so easily cuz of hiz girth.so just know itz possible 2 bust *** wit any character except mayb pichu i don't know about him lol.i know alex don't like this but 4 real show love 2 gauntlet also itz only a few blocks now n i ain't doin this cuz of rivarly but 2 prove that smash community is strong cuz sumtimes stores tend 2 think otha games like halo is better lol that stupid *** slow *** wack *** game i hate that game.my aol name is oni163 n i live in the bx if u wanna train let me know n i also can make u better 4 a fee
couldnt have said it any better also i would love to practice with u me and my friend jc go to the weeklies and we want to team p but he thinks hes not that grt and he uses...DK lol so idk get back to me on that i guess =)

Cia

das kwl
oooooooF..

Still? after all that just happened? *sigh*
That... was unnecessary. I don't even wanna get started on how i was cheated on the rules and my counterpick option. But i'll walk away sayin that i'll never go Peach against a young link.. Plzzz believe, she's not MY only character.

wait a sec...The match between Oni/Dionis vs Vanz/Zeke had no friendly fire?! That's ****ING ********. Why didn't you guys play it over again?[/QUOTE said:
Umm, wow.. i still can't believe this is being talked about.. umm ok. I'm gonna tell the whole story. The tv we started playing on had like this EFFFFFF'D up rule set up. We thought that the rules were already set there. So Zeke and I played against Dionis and Oni. we went 2-1. Now, on that same tv setup, we did not leave, we immediately proceeded to play Jesus and Hax. Now, Zeke was Sheik, and i was Peach. We were moderately ahead in the match and Zeke threw Sheik's needles but forgot than i was standing in front of him. When the needles still hit Hax'z Captain Falcon, Zeke pointed out that friendly fire was off. We notified the Judges, and they told us to restart the set. After that, jesus pointed out that we just beat Dionis/Oni with friendly fire off. The judges ruled that those match results were already recorded and that the tournament will proceed as is.

Now, The way Peach's D-Smash can backfire on teams is common knowledge. And If Zeke and I were ever close enough when i used D-Smash, we would have noticed if it hit, or not. Apparently, not one of us noticed any of the stupid video game pixels crossing. Again, we both said that we'll gladly rematch you. But please do not make it seem as if we only won because of mistake in the rules.

****, this Shiit is too much drama. it's supposed to be about about having fun, not attacking the next player because of their enthusiasm for the game. Maybe i do come off a bit cocky sometimes, and it's not to offend or put anyone down. Have you seen my tournament record lately?? I've never won any before!! So when i'm saying "Yeeah, my peach is hawt" or the "H.B.I.C" or whatever the F*** i be saying, it's just because i'm having "FUN" we all do it, and we all show it in different ways. Some people show off by sand bagging, others do unnecessary.. flashy crap, some even make fun of their opponent's while they play. The point is, except was happens, and don't Biitch when the next person is happy, because at the end up the day, they're not hurting you at all.

Now, on a brighter note, I will be makin an appearance at the next bi-weekly as always. And anyone with an overwhelming desire to kick my, you're more than welcome to try. Pzzzz

thx

Smash Ace
o yeah i forgot i loved this weekly me and blast double everything and wooped wow how did we do double peach and like 6 stock them...whoa does that sorta thing =D

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Time to speak the truth here.....

That... was unnecessary. I don't even wanna get started on how i was cheated on the rules and my counterpick option. But i'll walk away sayin that i'll never go Peach against a young link.. Plzzz believe, she's not MY only character.

Umm, wow.. i still can't believe this is being talked about.. umm ok. I'm gonna tell the whole story. The tv we started playing on had like this EFFFFFF'D up rule set up. We thought that the rules were already set there. So Zeke and I played against Dionis and Oni. we went 2-1. Now, on that same tv setup, we did not leave, we immediately proceeded to play Jesus and Hax. Now, Zeke was Sheik, and i was Peach. We were moderately ahead in the match and Zeke threw Sheik's needles but forgot than i was standing in front of him. When the needles still hit Hax'z Captain Falcon, Zeke pointed out that friendly fire was off. We notified the Judges, and they told us to restart the set. After that, jesus pointed out that we just beat Dionis/Oni with friendly fire off. The judges ruled that those match results were already recorded and that the tournament will proceed as is.

Now, The way Peach's D-Smash can backfire on teams is common knowledge. And If Zeke and I were ever close enough when i used D-Smash, we would have noticed if it hit, or not. Apparently, not one of us noticed any of the stupid video game pixels crossing. Again, we both said that we'll gladly rematch you. But please do not make it seem as if we only won because of mistake in the rules.

****, this Shiit is too much drama. it's supposed to be about about having fun, not attacking the next player because of their enthusiasm for the game. Maybe i do come off a bit cocky sometimes, and it's not to offend or put anyone down. Have you seen my tournament record lately?? I've never won any before!! So when i'm saying "Yeeah, my peach is hawt" or the "H.B.I.C" or whatever the F*** i be saying, it's just because i'm having "FUN" we all do it, and we all show it in different ways. Some people show off by sand bagging, others do unnecessary.. flashy crap, some even make fun of their opponent's while they play. The point is, except was happens, and don't Biitch when the next person is happy, because at the end up the day, they're not hurting you at all.

Now, on a brighter note, I will be makin an appearance at the next bi-weekly as always. And anyone with an overwhelming desire to kick my, you're more than welcome to try. Pzzzz
*first paragraph:

Nope not cheated at all. a matcj is a match One at the end when you try to correct us with yourside kick and show the MLG rules DJ, Jayoyea and a few others around you said that If you switch characters, you cant pic stages, we told you that when you ask. You ask dave and he said yes, he was also corrected and the truth was told. besides, you beat Jash with Peach the first match, hell you even 2 stocked him, so the fight was even, you beat him once, you could have done it again. i mean 2 stock, wow. Nice man so nope, not cheated you were all I can beat his Y.Link with Peach, so dont cry about how you was cheated and wanted to switch characters and all You can switch, but not pic stage if ya do. things can be the way you want it and you can except that. but with your big talk. You should be able to handle anything right?;) a win is a win, wehter you have it your way or not. a lost is a lost..........wether you have it your way or not

*second and third paragraph*

Yes its Oni and Dionis fault for not noticeing that. Its also you and your teammates fault for not noticeing nether, and if ya did and not say a word, thats even wort. so all four of you are to blame. and without friendly fire on the stage you wanted so bad to beDsmash crazeh on walls, its not so simple to just fight team Peach and shiek. cause if they cant tech (which is thier problem) you wont have to do much to win. just use the yellow stick most of the fight. Yes I know why you picked that stage.Nice way to get a nice clean fair win right? cute;) But whats is done, ya beat them and ya beat tag and his partner, you should feel pretty proud of yourself eh? and Oni and dionis did not say jack about the friendly fire. *sigh*, next time guys pay more attetion eh and stuff like this wont happen. so whats done is done. Move on in life and injoy the world of smash.:)

*Fourth paragraph*

Your talk is what gets people ticked. Just cause you have a good couple of matches and do well in them or more than you expected, does not me your on top of the world. cause your feelings could have really gotten hurt if people were to open thier mouths. You have a lot of mouth on you. and you tend to let it go to your head. then you go off wanting to money match people like Bum, court and last I heard you want one with Alejandro P. You think cause you money match thise people, that makes you top dog. a bfreaking beginner can MM them, does that mean they are top notch, that they can hang with tuff players, etc. No, it shows that they are willing to do it and in my opinion, if you just started playing and go to MM people, your an idiot. knowing wwhat your up against and not ready for the battle. also how you took court down to one stock in a MM or just a battle. Also how you Kep up with pros you play against in teams are at one point beating them in teams. Teams and singles are different my friend. dont forget that ^_____^. alot of people are getting pissed cause of your mouth (no names) if ok to joke around and all in matches, yes I do it at times too with my friends. and I have low confidence in this game. But you go to another level with it and its a pain, then when you lose and cant back up your talk, your all quiet, look depressed and such. I wonder why? But eh, I get depressed too. alot. I have low confience as well with it so when im loseing Im just the same. But I dont go all big talk like you and all the times I play you I never said you will not beat me. i said I belive I have a higher chance to beat you than you beat me. thats not cocky. its my opinion. You are on some other level. I show respect on the field, when or lose and I never give out a john when I lose, nor excuse, you lack that and ticks people off. being cocky is fun, but thier is a right and wrong way to do it. learn that before you try at it again. You'll be a better person for it:)

*last paragraph*

See, oh man, this is what I mean. ok yea I might be wrong about this one. not too harsh and all ya know? but, dont let this get to your head. with you trash talk hardcore like you do and lose. Dont look said, dont show anger, just laugh it up and dont even bring up on how you could have won if blah blah blah. cause ey, you talk the big game, you say you play with the tuffest Peaches around and know all the tricks. so no reason you cant back up your talk right? and not lose your MM matches that you so love to have so much. I think you can answer that one on your own

If you want to get ad at me and all cause of my post then go right ahead and be my guest. hell I be mad too and want to beat the crap out of that person, its cool. I have nothing against that^______^ others you tick off could not tell you cause they are nice and all. but it does get anoying and gets people upset. and im one of them. watch your match, and dont OD with it on people cause when you lose your not king of the world then. I tell you all of this cause im trying to help you out. Help out a fellow Peach player. You seem like a cool person at times. and thats what people like to see and play with, not the person I just exposed. now form this point on you think and change your ways, and next time I see you and play you, may you be more respectful and just. cause to be honest, the way you act is desrespect. so change it, and if ya too stubbernto do so. then I so feel sorry for you. Your gonna get your feelings hurt and get mad alot when you are at tourny.

o yeah i forgot i loved this weekly me and blast double everything and wooped wow how did we do double peach and like 6 stock them...whoa does that sorta thing =D
Ey, now need for these people to know that.................>_____> Curse you thx. Im so gonna get you back for that match. belive it ;)

De que diablo I type a dam book report O_O. I guess Im sorry for typing so much? I bet you all think im a loser right now, noob etc. but its cool. LOL I am one XD!!!i bet you 100$ half the people that see this post did not read every word of it.......................>___> LMAO!!! MAN I SO LOVE THIS GAME, SO MUCH FUN!! WEEEE!!! man im so bored right now............LOL

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
Well Spam the reason there set wasnt replayed was cuz they were already int he middle of another set when ZEKE not jesus and hax noticed it was off. And since dionis and javier didnt notice it's kinda there fault. And Zeke and Vanz were beating hax and jesus with it off then they won with friendly fire on so mayeb that says something?

they was not wining lol it was the third game lol everybody had 3stocks but vans but he had a lot of persent like in the 130% so thats like it was tied lol and it dont matter anyway we won 1 they won 1 lol and if it was more people we would have not played them anyway lol so yea good **** 4 wining anyway zeke and vanz lol

Glitch-Mew2

Smash Journeyman
fun tourny, had some good old 1on1s as well, our team did bad, maybe it was my fault i was 2 laid back but w/e it was fun..........I WANT MY MONEY BACK ACE!!! lol jk

i'll be there for 1on1 weekly, im lookin forward 4 that

good job on ur wins ace n killa, even tho u guys didnt want 2 play ya did it, now thats motivation

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Oye glitch good team match, scariest Mew I seen in my Life. we so have to have a singles fun fun with you and me:)

Cia

das kwl
What The F*** was That?!?!

1. I don't give a **** about what anyone thinks about me. Because at the end of the day, I'm still gonna be my self and NO one's opinion is gonna change that. So whoever you were referring to, they can go **** themselves, cuz i'm happy.

2. I play whoever i want because i feel like my I can handle it. So yeah, I money matched Cort, Yeah, I money matched Bum, and Yeah, I money matched Jash. Why?? because i was confident in myself and my skills. If i didn't win, i didn't win. Life definitely goes on. I don't know how the hell you interpret that as disrespect.

3. Yes, when i win a match, I feel good about myself. It re-assures me that all my practice has payed off. i have a right to be happy. If i lose, than yes, i'm a little emo about it because i expected to win. And again life goes on. I don't know who gave you the right to tell anyone that they should know their limits because in my mind, i have no limits. If everyone stopped and began to recognize these so called "limits" than we'd have very few smash players.

4. Real disrespect is posting Massive letter targetting ONE person for thousands to see. Telling me how much a ****'d up person you think i am. If you had a problem, you could have told me this in person, or even on AoL. which ever suits you. I was never embarrassed about anything i've done. Clearly, this was your attempt to. That's more EFF'd up than anything

------------------------------------

To be honest, I don't think i've ever done anything to make another player feel less of themself. And if I have, i'm sorry and believe me it was not my intention. If you feel like I've done so, let me know. and if you don't know what hell is going on say so too!! Peace out People.

Glitch-Mew2

Smash Journeyman
ur spanish is mind gaming me lol.

sure i'll 1on1 u, i can wait 2 enter 1on1s this friday, i've been waitin for it 4 awhile

Glitch-Mew2

Smash Journeyman
wait a minute vanz u live in castle hill? i used 2 go 2 school there, i live near hunts point :ohwell:

EDIT: excuse my double post i would of thought some1 else would have posted

Cia

das kwl
wait a minute vanz u live in castle hill? i used 2 go 2 school there, i live near hunts point :ohwell:
WoW!! seriously.. that's cool, lemme know if u ever wanna play. I enjoyed playin ur Mewtwo last time and I even started to play mewtwo myself :D

It's funny because i found out this weekend that many smash players live near me. is there anyone else??

Top Bottom