• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

thx

Smash Ace
2day i'm goin straight 2 people everyone n askin 4 a money match.if u ain't scared u say yes if u scare u say no.yo my bad about the virus i didn't send that on purpose sumone gave me that **** n everytime i signed on i guess i passed it i don't know how but i fixed it.my birthday is 2morrow so i might not stay 2 long 2 day.i'll accept any challenge n mm 4 sure.don't b scurred
happy b day bum!? woot

D1

Banned via Administration
Good sh** @ 5th Starz I'm fuggin so proud of ya! ^_^ Yo come by my crib early tomorrow (well its today now >_>), but yeah make sure ur controller ain't cold buddy : D.

...Bum got first?!!!

WHOAH!

*had to edit my post after noticing the results...AGAIN!*

everyone go to DA's tourney tomorrow its gonna be a BLAST!

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
Good sh** @ 5th Starz I'm fuggin so proud of ya! ^_^ Yo come by my crib early tomorrow (well its today now >_>), but yeah make sure ur controller ain't cold buddy : D.

...Bum got first?!!!

WHOAH!

*had to edit my post after noticing the results...AGAIN!*

everyone go to DA's tourney tomorrow its gonna be a BLAST!
word it was wack they put a lot of the good ppl in the same bracket which is why so many good ppl did so bad. but w/e I'm going to the gauntlet. and btw PC Christopher and Bum split 1st and 2nd.

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
dam i wanted to go just to MM the ppl i was gonna play... oh wellz i think my laziness got the best of me yesterday i just didnt want to take the hour and a half trip. hopefully ill se ya all at dreamland. everyone i have a MM with ill see u there.

BUM163

Smash Lord
good tournament n even though we spilt the money i don't know if pc was holdin bak i hope not but if so then next time i'll let him not 2 lol but it was cool.more people need 2 come these tournaments b cool we need 2 get more people.wes also beat pc n hiz skills r improvin ur samus is 4 sure gettin nice.merlin i see that bowser lol

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
fun bi weekly , i didnt hold back bum lol i just couldnt kill dk's fat *** LOL i have a few pics but i dunno if theyre even worth putting up, next time i'll take some more. anyway thanks to alex and KF for holding another biweekly , def helping the community out <3

OneAndOnly KIP

Smash Journeyman
:confused: Penguin looking guy? Anyways it was fun thanks again to Kf for hosting. Good **** bum. We gotta play some more matches. To everyone else i played good matches. Chris Next time I'll pick your ultimate weakness stage. apparently pokefloats wasnt your weakness. As it turns out it was mine. laterz

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
WOW! PC vs Bum. PC vs Wes. I can't believe I missed those match ups. These are NY's FINEST IN SMASH. TOP 3 in New York! Good matches you guys and congrats to Bum-sama. Butt Ugly Monsters? Is that what BUM stands for? I can't wait for the next NYC biweekly. See you guys all there

Jay0yeah

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
Man, how the hell does he get past all of those **** lasers? :(
Mad love to Bum. I'm gonna have to come to one of these biweeklies.

Jash

Smash Lord
Hmmm..haven't been in a Biweekly for a while now....im coming to the next one, i think my Young Link is ready to do some damage *Sharpens Kokiri sword* im going to really show my true skill on this one *packs up projectiles and puts game shark inside for the code infinity*. Now...whoever is going...who wants to play me first? Don't worry..im just a kid...don't be scared now.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
well I encourage everyone to hit this friday up...its been a week and I wanna see some epic 2v2 matches !

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
wtf@ advertising tournies in peoples threads.

Don't be like that Antione.

Top Bottom