• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Bloody_Falcon

Smash Journeyman
lol i swear its like ur not tag but poop, w.e. im going falcon, bowser, mew2, and roy so anybody who wants to get first can pm me or w.e.

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
im finally goin to thiswith my official partner. i think we might go to the DA thing afterwards depending on who goes. alexd dont forget ur spotting me for screwing me over last time

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
everything set. Seems ppl dony wanna post..:(/...oh wells we will have fun..i.m remodeling to have more room in the back for everyone.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Possible Tourney On Sat

I Need Ppl To Post And Let Me Know If Thy Will Come To Our Mini Tounrey On Sat If We Host One I Nee At Least 20 Different Ppls Post By Tommorrow Morning So Ppl Please Post Up.

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
Lolz oh glory at that the teams this friday they are quite grand I might say...hmmmm. luigis bro and King Kong....hmmm....kill a box and tati himself....mmhhmm.....wow.

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
I should be coming to this with an old friend anyone know when it'll end by i wanna see a movie in my town at 1015 LOL i know its cutting it close but think it'd end by 9? if not we'll find some place in the city.

see everyone tomorrow

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
last week we ended bout 10ish the tournament...that was with 24 ppl though...we will most likely get at most 16 teams so I foresee you guys catching a 1030-11 movie...btw there is a movie place nearby so u should stop by that its a block up and its a lowes ohhhh^_^

anyways since ur showing up i gotta vaccum O.o

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
Alright sounds good im sure if we start at 6 we can end by 9 even with some fooling around LOL if not its cool , looking foward to seeing all the local peeps tomorrow , cya

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
i definitely had fun after the tourney. although serge owned me in that crew battle ill get my revenge!! lol i did horrible at this tourney. i guess me and jc arent a good team.... im more of a singles person anyway. see ya all next week.

I challenge all of team pleazy to Money matches!! talk to me there if u want to play me

Venom NY

Smash Lord
i definitely had fun after the tourney. although serge owned me in that crew battle ill get my revenge!! lol i did horrible at this tourney. i guess me and jc arent a good team.... im more of a singles person anyway. see ya all next week.

I challenge all of team pleazy to Money matches!! talk to me there if u want to play me
word?how much we talking about?lol y did u pick fox against our man surges marth?
and also u cant let one tourny judge if ur bad with her or not me and my teammate did bad our first tournys but now we are lots better and have been getting told so(tetra,alejandro p,joyeah,glitch)

shouts

GGs X and Dj
GGs hax and his teammate.

nice friendlies ace and tag.

alejandro and hazz, you guys beat pc and mofo in a set, thats all i gotta say.

pc and mofo r to good.

but bum and wes are just 2 cool for school

D1, Starz, you guys shouldve came. Too many good people were there this week.

nicely run and smooth as usual alex and the rest of KF, you guys are the mans.

BUM163

Smash Lord
http://practicaljokeonline.com/winner.html

yo good tournament pc chris n mofo was doin good ****.hazz n ale ya came close 2 takin us out but u know me i analyze real quick watz the situation n we had 2 do the do lol but great matches.this lil tourney been great so far but i want more people 2 recongize this.people from all ova ny or close by should come n see this.we also we have two tournaments every weekend startin from fri wit killafleet tournament n sat wit d.a tournament so if u miss one theres anotha or u can go 2 both.since tournaments been slackin lackin we got this weeklys that r actually real good n the players that b in the weeklys r gettin better each week.this is bum n i'm in the bx.my aol name is oni163 holla at me if anything..

Jash

Smash Lord
Its too bad me and Bum didn't get a match, he was too money hungry lol. I wanted to get owned by a DK for the first time and i know Bum can do that job perfectly.

-__-

Smash Ace
good tourny kinda fast but o well i had fun owning friendlys lol ive been named the "Falco Prodigy" kinda has a nice ring to it but man i needa start trainin cuz ive been doin so bad lately but still ownin....o well good friendly matches glitch ur an idiot in teams lmfao

Top Bottom