• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

thx

Smash Ace
heads up 2 u guys today crew battle TEAM PLEZEY VS IMPERIAL ERA
TEAM PLEAZYYYYYYYYY IS GONNA PWNNNNNNNNNN IMPERIAL ERA AINT GOT NOTIN ON PLEAZY woot...im done now good luck to both teams and well may the best man win (be respectable if u want to be respected) =)

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
I wear a mean dark pair of shades
They cant see my eyes, unless my head is bent , you dig

We fly high, No Lie ,You know this (BALLIN!)
Foreign rides, outside, its like showbiz

We stay fly, No Lie ,You know this (BALLIN!)
Hips and Thighs, Oh my, Stay focused

D1

Banned via Administration
Badda Bing Badda Boom!

A special West Coast guest is coming to wreck this tourney put your helmet on kids. And yeah I better be seeded away from him ^_^.

everyone have fun trying to get first place...

because its not happening.

the isai and ken killer is coming...

and im not talking about myself. Im not coming.

youll see who I mean...

Grey Fox

Smash Journeyman
I heard he trained DaCheeseWizard.

Oh wait, He did train DacheeseWizard!

Suks i cant come to this good luck to everyone. :psycho:

Jash

Smash Lord
Um...im sorry guys i didn't come. The weather got stupid fast and it just got worse and my dad didn't want me leaving the house. I hope we can reschedule this crew battle for another day.

-__-

Smash Ace
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUN TOURNY BEST TOURNY YARG!!! LOLZ PPL FINALLY SEEING MY S3XY PICHU lmfao 3 stocken ppl FTW!!!! well nice tourny foward lol i dunno wut to say u lost to a bum...alejandro dude calm down wes is only da second best samus :-p not sumtin to get mad about lmfao...nice friendly matches hope next time i do singles wit more different ppl n show off pichu...SORRY GLITCH LOL I TOOK UR LIFE N STOLE THE MATCH i owned venom :-p good matches cant wait for next week the return of JASH!!!!! yarg....FYI PPL IM PICS and GAR and HACK

Venom NY

Smash Lord
OMG FREAKING FORWARD CAME but BUM BEAT HIM YEEAAAA LETS GO BUM,anyways CREW BATTLES OF TEAM PLEZEY VS IMPERIAL ERA SURGE BEASTED I TOOK 7 SURGE TOOK THE REST o_o 2 BEAST ANYWAYS SHOUTOUTS
ZRO-GAI THAT WE HAD TO FIGHT EACH OTHER I TRIED NOT TO BEAST SO I PICKED GANON
WK-I HATE U FOR MINDGAME GRABBING ME
ROCKIN-GOOD GAME U FIGHT DIFFERENT THAN OTHER PEACHES U DIDNT DO PREDICATBLE DOWN SMASHES
SALAD FINGERS-GOOD STUFF MAN SORRY I PICKED FALCO MAN I DIDNT WANA LOSE YO NEXT WEEK U AD ME ARE GOING DK AND BOWSER IN FRIENDLIES SON AND PLAY IN ICICLE MOUNTAIN LOL
HAZZ-GOOD STUFF I THOUGHT I WAS FIGHTING A RANDOM NOOB BUT UR FOX IS REAL GOOD IIF U GO NEXT WEEK FRIEDNLIES?I KNOW I COULDVE DONT BETTER BUT I WAS STARING AT THE TV FOR SO LONG THAT I COULDNT FOCUSE *NO JOHNS*UR FOX IS GOOD REGARDLESS
good stuff to everyone watch out for super monkey ball on teams next week

and to that guy above me that said he owned me ....chill i was focused face me next week in friendlies and well see

Glitch-Mew2

Smash Journeyman
sup every1, pretty interesting tourny, i've seen things at this tourny that were pretty crazy

i stay playin sloppy as always but wat can u do? i need to get my game up

anyways shoutouts to sexy killa fleet
bum u took 1st im glad were goin out to dinner now
Jay it was about time we played teams, its been too long.
GAR/FATPICS/HACK/FAT HORNY TOAD its not a big deal plz stop talkin about it plenty of ppl do it all da time
to every1 else im tired ri now n cant remember anything else, it was good playin u n i'll definitely be at the next 1

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
OMG BUM AND FORWARD are so GODLY. that was the sexiest DK combo ive ever seen in my life!!!!!! forward is still my favorite pro so im sad he lost but HUGE props to BoTH.

Wes: our samus ditto was madd fun thanks for not playing me madd gay like u did to poor alejandro.. :'(
DJ: ***** i told u to let me go through i wouldve placed 5th u a noob.
That Captain Falcon player i played a best of 9 with: yo we need to play together more often those were some really fun matches. My partner mains falcon u guys should really get together some time and play.
Hax: BEASTING ON KILLA FLEET SON!!! good **** in friendlies nice combos on all those gay foxes in killa fleet lol.
Rockin: U can officially stop bringin up that TSA biweekly where u beat me. I 3 stocked u in tourney. GG. resign.
Leo: madd props rockin that pichu son. keep it up. wat happened to the falco though?

**** I WANTED TO PLAY A SET WITH FORWARD!!! DAM LUCKY *** D1 gets to play forward so much........ Forward's so beast with all the high tiers.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I played OD sh*tty my whole time over there but oh well, it happens. Good sh*t to my ***** Bum for beating Forward in the sexiest fashion with that beast a$$ combo.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
small shoutouts

Blast: NEVAH! *shot* bah, you make it sound like I bragged it a 1,000 times XD. But yeah, good game. And don't worry. I won't bring it up again. That match we had ended it (even though I wasn't really gonna mention it anyway XD)

Ace: We did good in teams. Though your skills really helped the match XDD

Dark Peach: Thanks for those tips. I need to speak to you about something.

The falcon i faced in the loser bracket: Good game, man. You play a good Falcon ^^

Venom NY

Smash Lord
small shoutouts

Blast: NEVAH! *shot* bah, you make it sound like I bragged it a 1,000 times XD. But yeah, good game. And don't worry. I won't bring it up again. That match we had ended it (even though I wasn't really gonna mention it anyway XD)

Ace: We did good in teams. Though your skills really helped the match XDD

Dark Peach: Thanks for those tips. I need to speak to you about something.

The falcon i faced in the loser bracket: Good game, man. You play a good Falcon ^^
i was the falcon

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
ahh, still good game. Let's play again sometime.

EDIT:
SHOUTOUTS
ZRO-GAI THAT WE HAD TO FIGHT EACH OTHER I TRIED NOT TO BEAST SO I PICKED GANON
WK-I HATE U FOR MINDGAME GRABBING ME
ROCKIN-GOOD GAME U FIGHT DIFFERENT THAN OTHER PEACHES U DIDNT DO PREDICATBLE DOWN SMASHES
SALAD FINGERS-GOOD STUFF MAN SORRY I PICKED FALCO MAN I DIDNT WANA LOSE YO NEXT WEEK U AD ME ARE GOING DK AND BOWSER IN FRIENDLIES SON AND PLAY IN ICICLE MOUNTAIN LOL
HAZZ-GOOD STUFF I THOUGHT I WAS FIGHTING A RANDOM NOOB BUT UR FOX IS REAL GOOD IIF U GO NEXT WEEK FRIEDNLIES?I KNOW I COULDVE DONT BETTER BUT I WAS STARING AT THE TV FOR SO LONG THAT I COULDNT FOCUSE *NO JOHNS*UR FOX IS GOOD REGARDLESS
good stuff to everyone watch out for super monkey ball on teams next week
Thanks, I try my best to be different from average Peaches as possible, while still trying to be one of the best ^^

killafox

Smash Lord
bronx, ny (im up for any competition, so if u wann
lol at placing good when i was playin like crap due tp the fact that i was at work all day and i was SOOOO tired i dont even kow y i joined lol. ggs though to everyone. sorry if i sandbagged, but i dont kow wats wrong with me now, i sandbag all the time, somebody please help me stop sandbaggin, i hate it! i dont wanna turn out like KDJ lol.

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
I guess I'll go to the next one... I need a teammate though...whoever wants to get first place should PM me.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I guess I'll enter next week. I haven't entered anything in two weeks, bleh. Blast, you wanna team with me this time around?

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
YOSH!!! THAT WAS AN INSANE WEEKLY!! BUM N FORWARD & WES n ALEJANDRO!(SPAM MATCH, lol) CONGRATS TO BUM!!! Bum, like I said , "You see that land, its yours!! TAKE IT!" (TROY) LOL. The weekly was awesome and I can't wait for teams this Friday. See all of you NYC smashers there, I hear that pros are coming. The RED COATS ARE COMING! See ya, TRAIN hard everyone

Jay0yeah

A LOW TIER CAN BEAT A HIGH TIER WITH HARD WORK! BUM PROVED IT!!! YEAH!!!!!

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
hey cris i think my cousin is finally coming to this tourney so im like 90% sure im teaming with him if not ill team with u i dont mind getting bomb-ombed.... yo alex remember wat u said u cheated me last time so u know wat u got to do..

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Ahh, it's okay! You guys did good last time.

So I guess I'm open for a teammate.

Top Bottom