• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Zeke_

Smash Journeyman
mind your business jersey boi!

and there are gonna be lots of crew battles goin down.
can someone record it?

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Wes= someone I respect and call a friend.

AlexStrife= Someone I like and call a friend.

NYC shares it's metagame with NJ.

So basically it IS my business.

Cia

das kwl
HAHAHAHA.. i never would have guessed that there were any smash bros. players in scotch plains.. it just dawned on me for the first time how much influence this game has.. lmao

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Teams should be good and fun. Smash is played all over the world. I was watching the CBS Evening News and they were reporting about some guy in Africa. They were interviewing him inside his crib and I saw his two sons playing smash in the background, lol. :)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Me and Jash and gonna team up again at this one. last time we came in fourth. I hope we can do better. I kinda worried about my self, I acoustom a new way of play that migh get me far in tournies but its hard to use and im loseing lots of matches. I have to get use to what I have learned for all and advice I got. But I hope I can back Jash up and do great in teams. Im so gonna go to this

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
Lol dis ***** Starz started this ****. Killafoxybrown is mad cute (hell no that ***** is mad Gay and got his pet bird pregnant, he also takes secret showers with his brother) hes mad cool too. Its a secret right? cool

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
yea, thanks warriorknight. im glad u dont say stuff behind my back or anything. especially about wat happened wit my bird and my brother. dont tell no one aight.

oh and grey fox didnt post anything??? wassup wit that.
Don't feel bad, I got my cat (pregnant) and (shower) with my dad.

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
d@mn since everyone is comin out....im gonna spill my deepest darkest secrets but say no names.

last year i bribed a 12 yr old to do some things with me (play games). i told him i had some candy (charms blow pop). after i got him (tag) to accept my proposal , i took him back to my house and we played games wit my charming blow pop. dont say anything ok.

thx

Smash Ace
d@mn since everyone is comin out....im gonna spill my deepest darkest secrets but say no names.

last year i bribed a 12 yr old to do some things with me (play games). i told him i had some candy (charms blow pop). after i got him (tag) to accept my proposal , i took him back to my house and we played games wit my charming blow pop. dont say anything ok.
LMAO!!!!!!!!!

Cia

das kwl
VaNZ: You from Scotch Plains? Or you heard of it?
My uncle lives down there. It's somewhere nearby a Target and a Rite Aid.. LoLz. I think it's on Jacob's Lane. But i'm down there pretty often, it just never seemed like a smash inhabited area.. lmao

also.. this has to be the SLUTTIEST forum in history!!

Venom NY

Smash Lord
these have to be the best comments ever RECORDING VIDS TOMMOROW IF U WANT EM TO RECORD A MATCH LET ME KNOW BUT DONT BEAST AND BE LIKE I WANA PLAY WITH EVERYONE AND THE CASHIER LADY UP STAIRS

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
yea, thanks warriorknight. im glad u dont say stuff behind my back or anything. especially about wat happened wit my bird and my brother. dont tell no one aight.
How'd u find out i said that? Who was the big mouth that told you (ace most likely, the ****** haha)
(Gay big mouths in this forum wtf, ima have to stick the western beef in 'em lol)
Ace iz da man with the master plans in my green minivan, na lemme stop lol.

Zeke_

Smash Journeyman
well today was fun
i got 4th in teams i believe with vanz.
there was some controversy in our matches but anyway

PLEAZY YOU CHEATED!!!! tell me how im gonna fight marth with samus on YOSHI STORY!!
nah jk lol, good **** oni

next time I want to have 2 out of 3 set with oni and dionis.

and shoutouts to....
hax and jman- smash prodigies, good **** today in teams.

vanz- it was great teamin with you

ace and killa- **** you, nah jk, good stuff today with first place and all.

D1- i didnt play you, i wanna play you when your NOT sandbagging.

starz-good game

BLAST- u got lucky man, Jay0yeah saved you from three stock!

good game to everyone else.

killafox

Smash Lord
bronx, ny (im up for any competition, so if u wann
today was madd fun! shoutoutzies!

wes and bum- great matches man. i seriously didnt think we were gonna win. (or did i) lol

dave and alejandro- d@mn son, wat happened to ya? ya had us in the beginning. good shlt though.

hax and jman- y? lol. nah, ya ****** did madd good. cant wait to play ya again. and that woman that came in was jmans mom btw.

zeke and vanz- we didnt play ya but we were lookin forward to it, good stuff on 4th guys

D1 and Starz- another team that we didnt play. but for some wierd reason, ya always do good on teams. next time.

oni and venom- ya guys are steppin it up big time, i expect to see ya in the finals next time.

thathappynigga- d@mn son, i still owe u. and we didnt do the MM. come to the next weekly.

kubuu and ace- sux we had to fight the first round. but for randomly teaming for the first time ya did good against us. good seeing u ma man kubuu

JC and hoyo- good games guys, hoyo got a pretty good marth.

every body else i didnt play like dark.pch, blast, jayoyeah, yellowrat*******, philly, blackenese, and spam...good seeing u guys.

and to killafleet all day papa lol, luv ya guys

alex for another great weekly

and last but not least. my brother ace, without u i couldnt have done it man, great shlt. we did madd good today.

until next time folks, PEACE!

Cia

das kwl
I'm soooo kick azz!!

Yeeeah, i was lovin today's tournament. Placin forth.. slowly, i'm movin up that chart!! :D

Zeke- Good stuff!!!! i never imagined you'd be that good, and we both placed forth. we definitely gotta team again sometime.

Keg- i was ****tin on myself (not literally) .. i thought ur link had me. dammmmn good, we gotta practice more, "WOBBLES SQUARED!!"

JC- I <3 your peach, and we definitely gotta get more dittos in!! good matches by the way ^_^

Killa Fox- u got lucky this time, but next time, My ICz are gonna **** that Peach and her powerful azz dress :D. Congrats on winning

Ace_Marth- Didn't get to play you this time, but i heard you was cheering for us. Thankz :D. Congrats on winning

Jash- wow.. amazing stuff. i will never willingly go peach against young link again.

Dark.Pch- Didn't get to play you either.. but i hear you're getting better and better everytime. good stuff

Dav3- you seemed bent on haunting me at tournaments. why.. T_T.. good stuff on teams

Alejandro- i want a peach ditto <_<.. good stuff on teams

Hax- Well done Mizta Aziz.. u'll have to settle for 5th on teams :D.. but than u got ur revenge x_x

Javier and Dionis- There was sooo much controversy in our match, and it may seem like my team had the upper hand with my down smash, but remember, CF didn't get tipped, and marth couldn't get knee'd. we'll be happy to give you that rematch though. good stuff on teams

SALAD BOOOOOWL!!- we'll do better next time in them crew battles :D

*ROFL, i'm madd i'm givin shout outz, this ain't MLG.. HAHAHA

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
omg i go to these weeklies just to have madd fun!!

jay and jeff- good **** today guys! i knew u guys could pull it off! jay i know ur gonna steal all those combos u saw me doin son!! lol at u saying u taught me everything i know! (its true though )
bum-i heard u played my cousin mad gay with kirby! why u had to do that! next time stop being gay plz!
zeke- lol at u thinking u had me! u caught me with like 2 random f-smashes! jay did take that victory from u but like i said ur not winning next time!
oni and venom- omg i had so much fun being a smash glossary with oni! sucks ya got jipped out of ur match ya should have had that.... gay peaches spamming d-smashes with friendly fire off = not cool at all.. my fault for resetting the cube and 4getting to change the settings...
jman- double shiek! lol we should have played some matches man! mad fun hanging out with u!
thx- i glad we got the record straight! double everything for the win! why we had to beast so hard! double puffs= 8 rest kills! lololol i got ill accuracy with that!
dj- get a new controller im disappointed in u!
ron- good **** today that gay pikachu kept owning me!
wes- we need to get our matches in sometime! i need to see how my samus idol plays!!!
leo- sry i had to show u how gay falco really is....
dave- omg mad funn hangin out with u!! there was definitely something wrong with alex's math but we'll let him be for now lol... ur madd cool hope to hang out some more and get some matches in... lol at ur marth getting owned by bowser!!

dam madd shout outs and i didnt even enter!!! lmao!!! im definitely coming to singles next week even if i dont enter cuz its madd fun hanging out with everyone!! i got home at 4 am but who cares!! smash ftw!!!

edit- omg i completely forgot my ***** X hogging that TV madd O D lololololol!! X we got to play sometime! ill definitely own ur gay pikachu madd hard body!!

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
shoutsies: d@@mnmnnn where to start?

Wes and Bum: u guys are gay and we had the ill sets. good matches.

Dav3 and Alejandro: u guys almost had us. i thought we were done when Dav3 picled flaco the bird. alejandro got caught wit too many tippers and Dav3 SD'd too much. we gotta play again.

Blast_SSBB: ur madd gay. always comin late and shlt. come early next time so i can take u out.....and i dont mean out of the tourny :)

Salad Bowl (the crew): we didnt battle.....sort of lol. next time. good stuff anyway.

X and DJ: ya suck.....point blanck i could beat ya both using butterfree.

Team Pleazy: ya ****** are too much lol. always fun to chill wit ya. good **** to u all. and wats this i hear about tag quitting?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Alex and James......once again......we've done it lol anotha successfull tourny.

Crismas and Hoyo: good stuff on teams.

and KILLACOX.....my gay bro/partner.......WHY!?!...........that is all.

Everyone thanx for comin hope to see ya next week at the Singles tourny. im out to the car show b1tches.

HipHopSpam

Smash Apprentice
Good matches to all, especially Alej-Dave on MK2... I shouldn't have went up there to get you Alejandro, I just couldn't help myself. Whenever I see a peach floating in the air, I feel like I have to slice her.

Great job to my temporary partner Branden. I'm very impressed with your kirby.

To Ace-Scarf and Killa-Docks: Fun chilling with you guys, and it was good to see that you dress eachother (lol at you 2 matching).

About Tag........He's not quitting, that's just a silly rumor.

Pleazy FTW

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Alright so:

Dark Pch: Oh man, good team matches!! You and I work very well together, Zelda and Shiek team is also very fun. We need to do this more often :3

Ace and Killa: Good matches as always :)

Benny: You smell, you never give me shout outs liek ever. But okay, I still had fun playing team matches against you, wtf double jiggly? XD Too fun. I need to play you more often.

Vanz: Nice Peach dittos! I definately want to play you more.

DJ: Bring the right cord next time so we can play nes :D I wanted to play teams with you though, next time we should.

Hoyoyoyoyoyoyo: Your Marth is so crazy! We need to just work on our coordination a lot because I know we could go far if we do. I still had fun teaming with you as always though.

Everyone else, nice seeing you all! I hope I didn't forget anyone ._.

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)
i never get shout-outs too >_>

@D1- good match by very good wat du u mean. im compared to another peach who would u say im as good as.

@Bum- god**** ur hyper/loud/crazy/nice yo play me more. ever match i play with u i think i can win till after the 2nd stock.

@Wes- finally we got our match. ima beat tht fox next time

@Blackense- thnkx for being my partner too bad i suck at teams.

@ACEFOX(ace and killafox put together)- we didnt get to play but its alright ill just go to ur house again one day and bust ya ***** again.

Top Bottom