• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
1. I don't give a **** about what anyone thinks about me. Because at the end of the day, I'm still gonna be my self and NO one's opinion is gonna change that. So whoever you were referring to, they can go **** themselves, cuz i'm happy.

2. I play whoever i want because i feel like my I can handle it. So yeah, I money matched Cort, Yeah, I money matched Bum, and Yeah, I money matched Jash. Why?? because i was confident in myself and my skills. If i didn't win, i didn't win. Life definitely goes on. I don't know how the hell you interpret that as disrespect.

3. Yes, when i win a match, I feel good about myself. It re-assures me that all my practice has payed off. i have a right to be happy. If i lose, than yes, i'm a little emo about it because i expected to win. And again life goes on. I don't know who gave you the right to tell anyone that they should know their limits because in my mind, i have no limits. If everyone stopped and began to recognize these so called "limits" than we'd have very few smash players.

4. Real disrespect is posting Massive letter targetting ONE person for thousands to see. Telling me how much a ****'d up person you think i am. If you had a problem, you could have told me this in person, or even on AoL. which ever suits you. I was never embarrassed about anything i've done. Clearly, this was your attempt to. That's more EFF'd up than anything

------------------------------------

To be honest, I don't think i've ever done anything to make another player feel less of themself. And if I have, i'm sorry and believe me it was not my intention. If you feel like I've done so, let me know. and if you don't know what hell is going on say so too!! Peace out People.
Poitn is you piss people off. thats all im saying about this. understand that, never said you had to be a different person, but your mouth needs to be calm down. thats all. You see your last paragragh? now this I respect. and yes you did tick people off and now your being sorry about it. this is what I wanted too see. and others as well. not much offend as get people mad. but you did not know cause no one said a word to you (and FYI I told you or aleast tried on aim but you were too cocky to listen or stubbern).

So ok, lets start this all over, I guess im sorry for posting this but..... Iidk, my mind was out thier and it felt right to me, and it may be wrong. but since you said sorry, its all cool beans now. and say sorreh for this post. so, can we drop it and just go on in our smash lives or you still feel the need to hate me and can stand me, cause im willing to throw all of this away. I never really had a problem with you. just the way you act. so what ya say, fellow Peaches?

ur spanish is mind gaming me lol.

sure i'll 1on1 u, i can wait 2 enter 1on1s this friday, i've been waitin for it 4 awhile
Heh heh heh, I only go once a month, cause I dont work at the moment, get paid once a month and have to pay the net bill so ya. we have to set something up man

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
LoLz, I don't hate you, i just didn't agree with you. And yes, i can definitely drop this.

Thank You
lol me being the ******* that i am im definitely not gonna drop it cuz i missed all the drama.
about that no friendly fire match
1.the only reason ppl posted so much about it was bcuz they dont think u should have won period.
2. killafox ur a liar cuz i told u about the match in an effort to get something done about it.
3. zeke told me in person that he realized that his needles were goin through u and he didnt say anything. that my friend is not fair. sry to call u out zeke but im just sick of this ***** and his huge mouth.
about drk pch's essay.
1. i completely read the whole thing and agree with it around 90%. ***** u piss ppl off. i know cuz im one of them. peach is prob one of the easiest characters in this game to use and one of the best at the same time. easy+good= easy victories. the first time i played u was at tkf tourney and when i lost to u and rog all i could think to myself was how the **** did i lose to u.
2. heck maybe ur better than me. maybe ur just really improving alot. but bottom line is dude u irritate ppl. i dont care if u care whether u do or not. but ppl in the smash community love having fun and dude for many ppl u take the fun out of the game.
3. im writing this list because i have a problem with the way u act in tourneys... that day we chilled at starz's house u were madd cool but everytime i see u at a tourney ur actin like a *****. i was watching u play on friday and several things u did annoyed me really hard.
- u flipped someone off cuz they said something.
- u lost and when alex asked to play u were ****ing rude as hell and didnt pass it up.
- u were moping around like a lil *****.
i dont know maybe ur puppy died maybe thats why u were sad but ***** u talk about its a game life goes on but u obviously dont follow that principle.

im done talking about vanz this is just gonna get me and him more pissed off but i felt that me being the **** that i am, i had to add my 2 sense so that everyone can see wat a jerk this ***** is.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tag u coming friday? i wanna get some matches in with u.
thx we definitely need to do double everything again friday :)

Cia

das kwl
I love being on everyone's D-List.. It makes me happy to see that you put so much thought into it :D

1. Yeah, i did flip someone off. I don't remember who it was, or what they said, but if you were really payin attention, you would have known they said some really smart **** out of their mouth.

2. i joke with Alex all the time, and I didn't lose to anyone during those friendlies except K.Fox, and i stepped off right away. No Johnz. So i don't know what the **** ur talkin about.

3. The Only one's moping around like a lil ***** are the one's who can't beat me. Like i said before, if i lose a match, i'll be upset because i expect better of myself, but i learn from it. And sometimes, i don't get upset, because i'm still happy with the way played.

But seriously thank you for tellin smashboards and myself about that, i needed to hear it

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Wow guys I come on for a short announcement and I find all this...

Well I am not gonna get involved, since it has been dropped by all parties, just remember that this is a game we all enjoy. No one on this board gets up thinking I am gonna be rich and famous but rather that when they come to a tournament they will have fun. Either way I am glad that everyone just manned up.

Vanz I like talking with you. Even if you do think a little highly of yourself I believe that it is part of who you are. We all act differently when we are in a competitive or social gaming atmosphere. Each person has their own "persona" that they put on each time they come into the scene. Some are trash talkers, others are quiet, but we all have those sides and if we can accept that we are all good people then I know these tournaments will get better and better.

Now as for news concerning Tournaments :

If anyone hasnt already guessed, I have been showing Ace, Killafox, and Jay0Yeah how I run tournaments. The reason being is this Friday I will not be there. Instead I will be in Anime Boston trying to get some vacation time. Either way I know that those three along with my co-worker James ( the tall black dude from web2zone lol) will do along just fine without me.

When I return there will be a few changes I would like to make. I will not just say them but I will give you guys the opportunity to really discuss this in my forum. One of which is having biweekly tournaments, instead of weekly, and having a 1v1 and 2v2 event in one day. While it is cheaper on the pockets every week it would increase the tournaments being ran by appox. 2-3 hours depending on the # of participants.

With that in mind the other idea I had was that I came up with a point system. I wont reveal it now but I want to know WILL PEOPLE BE WILLING TO SHOW UP MORE IF I PuT A POINT SYSTEM ? That helps get NYC together rank wise and helps lesser known players get on that list.

Finally something that has been getting to me for a while. Low Tiers. Again the best way to decide this is to leave it up to everyone. I want to get low tiers and crew battles going. If people are interested we will try one at the end of may. DJ and others like 2v2 low tiers cause its more fun. Others are good at 1v1. So when you guys post just tell me what you guys think and also at the weeklies just talk with and I will decide what will be best for everyone.

Anyways thats me from vacation land so I will see everyone later..??

Layter Dayz

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Well, alex see one point. its cool to think highy of yourself but there is a right and wrong way to do it. Vanz see's that now so im pretty sure its all cool

Blast, man you have no soul. Your missed up more than I thought, dont you feel proud of yourself -_- '

and for the web2zone tournys, I belive the Point system is a great idea. Peach plaers these days are stepping up and need to be know..........am I one of them.........I dont know. but I can find out this way. so I would go more if you had the point thing

Cia

das kwl
Thankz Alex. One thing that everyone seems to agree on is that i definitely think Tooo Highly of myself. Thankz for telling me so, now that i'm more aware of how i'm presenting myself, i will try my best change my attitude.
--------------------------------------

Regarding the Bi-weekly thing, I think it would a good idea to make these every too weeks. Reason being: There's also a bi weekly hosted by the DA at NYCLAN and turns outs would be good at both venues (i.e. april 20th= Web2zone, april 27th= NYCLAN, etc..) This way, everyone is happy.

The point system is a great idea because it will get everyone anxious to step their game up to accumulate points.

Low tier tournaments are also cool because it's a Nice Change from all the Marth, Fox, and Peach.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Thats all im asking. and you already know about the coky mouth and all. Ok boys, I think he's got it :laugh:

Guess it was a good thing to make that post, nor you would have never known the truth nor had change your ways. YAY EVERY ONE IS HAPPEH!!

HipHopSpam

Smash Apprentice
Wtf are all of you guys talking about writing all these page long essays? Was there some drama outside of the Oni/Dionis v. Vanz/Zeke match that I didn't hear about?

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Wtf are all of you guys talking about writing all these page long essays? Was there some drama outside of the Oni/Dionis v. Vanz/Zeke match that I didn't hear about?
No! Don't ask! We don't need more essays!! But anyway, had to do with something bout friendly fire being off.

Glitch-Mew2

Smash Journeyman
yes please no more drama w/ essays, leave all of that at english class

to dark peaches n cream: i realized u live in brooklyn so idk how thats gona work lol im sure i'll c u sometime soon so we can get some good friendlies in, even tho i dislike peach matches, jus because it takes 2 long n its annoyin but i can c the future n we will have some matches soon

to vanz: im free 2morow all day until 5pm because i take night classes :urg: so if u wana set somethin up jus let me know. if u have aim heres my s/n: bxponch7

jay0yeah, fatpics, bum n duray, we all live pretty much a block away from each other but their prolly gona b busy

to ace/killa brothers: like i said im free 2morow and u guys live close 2 me so let me know if i can come by for a bit

BUM163

Smash Lord
yo bi weeklys is not cool just do weeklys.makes no sense 2 switch it up when u have a constant stream of 15 plus goin every week.don't mess it up.thatz how things get mess up

Zeke_

Smash Journeyman
lol me being the ******* that i am im definitely not gonna drop it cuz i missed all the drama.
1.the only reason ppl posted so much about it was bcuz they dont think u should have won period.
2. killafox ur a liar cuz i told u about the match in an effort to get something done about it.
3. zeke told me in person that he realized that his needles were goin through u and he didnt say anything. that my friend is not fair. sry to call u out zeke but im just sick of this ***** and his huge mouth.
about drk pch's essay.
1. i completely read the whole thing and agree with it around 90%. ***** u piss ppl off. i know cuz im one of them. peach is prob one of the easiest characters in this game to use and one of the best at the same time. easy+good= easy victories. the first time i played u was at tkf tourney and when i lost to u and rog all i could think to myself was how the **** did i lose to u.
2. heck maybe ur better than me. maybe ur just really improving alot. but bottom line is dude u irritate ppl. i dont care if u care whether u do or not. but ppl in the smash community love having fun and dude for many ppl u take the fun out of the game.
3. im writing this list because i have a problem with the way u act in tourneys... that day we chilled at starz's house u were madd cool but everytime i see u at a tourney ur actin like a *****. i was watching u play on friday and several things u did annoyed me really hard.
- u lost and when alex asked to play u were ****ing rude as hell and didnt pass it up.
i dont know maybe ur puppy died maybe thats why u were sad but ***** u talk about its a game life goes on but u obviously dont follow that principle.

im done talking about vanz this is just gonna get me and him more pissed off but i felt that me being the **** that i am, i had to add my 2 sense so that everyone can see wat a jerk this ***** is.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey im trying my best to be on good terms with everyone, sorry for not noticing the needles earlier, remember i wasnt the only one playing in that match anyone could of noticed even spectators.

anyway i dont know if ill make it to the weekly, so our falco ditto will have to wait lol

thx

Smash Ace
about drk pch's essay.

word we take one tv and we own on it thats it and ive been working with all my characters so well be good double peach 100 stock that **** doesnt happen everyday lol

phish-it

Smash Champion
How long do these tournaments usually last? I'm thinking about coming down to one since I haven't been to an NYC tourney since the first KF back in November. I don't know if a 20$ train ticket is worth it for a weekly tournament though...

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
alex i say:

point system definitely good idea....
u vacationing " " " .....
low tiers and biweeklies not a good idea imo....

zeke- yea man ur right other ppl definitely should have noticed.... in the end though its still my fault for not putting the settings when i reset the cube again i apologize...
phish it- the most ive seen them give us is like 9 hours which they gave us last friday but normally its only like 6-7 hours if u come early enough dont know if its worth it....

vanz- i dont know if ur serious about trying to change or not but it makes u look like a much better person if ur willing to change.... im not goin crazy u were losing to hax and i dont if it was a mm or friendlies but in the end u were squatting....
However if u indeed try to change im definitely willing to drop everything and start over... its upto u though...
drk pch whoever told u i had a soul? ask alex he'll tell u im as coldhearted as they come....

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Oh belive me blast, I know how you are. Your post alone shows me you have no soul. Nice................-_- '

Yea that point system FTW, I be there like every week...........if I had moneh like that:urg:

thx

Smash Ace
THIS IS KEG AKA HEAVY_BASS SPEAKING:

they was not wining lol it was the third game lol everybody had 3stocks but vans but he had a lot of persent like in the 130% so thats like it was tied lol and it dont matter anyway we won 1 they won 1 lol and if it was more people we would have not played them anyway lol so yea good **** 4 wining anyway zeke and vanz lol

Lol sorry I dont remember the match too well my fault. You guys are truely amazing so good ****. Hope to see you there friday.

thx

Smash Ace
THIS IS KEG AKA HEAVY_BASS SPEAKING:

YO NO JOKE! EVERYONE NEEDS TO CHILLAX ON EACH OTHER! So what vanz takes the game a lil seriously and he's a bit cocky? It's his drive to win so just CHILL! Everyone getting on him and each other about all this is way too serious. It isn't that important..maybe if it was for 2nd or 1st were oney would be involved..but not 4th. Just wait for next teams and chill.

BUM163

Smash Lord
yo who was the person i play wit kirby n he said i play gay wit kirby?how can u complain about kirby in this game lol.thatz mad funny.yo vanz my advice 2 u b urself don't try 2 change just cuz of people tellin u.if u gonna stay the same stay the same look at dave.that dude crazy period lol so wat if u cocky u cocky people should know this is a tournament n wat ya don't understand is he has a competetive side 2 him just like me n a few othas only i ain't cocky.like i said vanz b urself it doesn't annoy me.weeklys need 2 stay weeklys plain n simple.not every 2 weeks bu every week

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
I'm coming back friday. and ppl should chill. its just a game. no need to get pissed off about it. me quitting was actually a silly rumor....tsk tsk....hope to see everyone there without their angry faces.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
bum u should chill...it was an idea stop beating it over the head lol....anyways I wont be there next week so I hope everyone has fun lol

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dark.Pch out of commission.

I thought I let all that know me (thought I post it here since all that know me post here the most) Im gonna be out of the smash community for a month or more, something like that. Today I had a battle with Vanz to see who is better, rules were if you win best of ten, Your better than the loser, first match I got 4-stocked, second match I forgot and third I quit. so yea, all that big talk and the post I made to him and look what happen to me today. Im pretty sure he went and told his friends about this and thinks this is how I play. And that Im easy to beat cause of today. Well, a good friend of mine said some things Yesterday online that kinda hurt and got to me, so I been mad ever since, and me playing Vanz, I need to take non- anger to play my true self, but I could not and, thus this happen. You can call it a john or whatever or me being a lil girl, fine with me, belive what you wish. I got destroyed and quit the match, so now I assume he is better than me, all happy and told his friends or people he knows. Thus, I refuse to show up and tell with the comments in person and all. My crew matchs and other good friends of mine know how I play. shoot, maybe KF as well. I could say im a respected player but meh. dont get that much. So yea Vanz, congrats, you even got your revenge for the post I made here. But you feel proud of yourself. I would. so to say the imbarressment, im not gonna show up to tournies, and such. Does not mean I quit smash. Oh no, Im still gonna play,And train at home. alnone like usual. but only with people I know, like my crew and other close friends come to my house.I will not be going to smashfest and such on my own. I feel so much like an azz its crazy.

Well, yea Im sorry for yet ANOTHER essay but I thought I let you all know what is up with me.

Alex: you know if ya need help with things such as an extra cube and all. I got you on that. I can have someone give it to you for tournies and bring it back to me no problem.

Glitch: sorry man, next time we play wont be for a while.

Bum: yea your right, Vanz has no need to change, I was so wrong. I have no idea what came over me.

I'll still be on smashboards, looking at this and other important thread so I wont be far. For the Peach thing, talk to me on aim, Im trying to get it set up with bailey and a few others.

Well, thats all and yes sorry for a long post again, but I just felt I had to let this out, so if anything, dont pay mind to this. See ya guys around and let people know that N.Y is the best for smash. Laterz.

Cia

das kwl
. . .

.. That's definitely not cool dark.pch. and you're way better than that. Just because you lost a few matches does not mean you should stop coming to the bi-weeklies. if everyone that loses matches stopped going, it would just be Bum, Dave, and the rest of the usual top 3.. LoLz. Oh and by the way, i haven't told ANYONE about what happened today. Not Jash, YRB, not people on a forum, NO ONE!! But for some reason, you expected the worst from me..

Now, instead of leaving the problem, why don't you address it head on. This way, you can learn something from it. Like we were talkin about before. When i did all of those money matches with Bum, i got my azz handed to me 5 TIMES before i could win 1!! it was not because i was cocky, it was so i could learn. And you're not gonna get good in just a few times, most people who are UBER pro are that way because they have been playing since day 1. So just take sometime to think about it. Don't make rash decisions when ur mad, and start comin to more of these bi-weeklies.

And Thank you for the apology.

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
drk pch if u dont show up on friday im personally punching u in the gut! I my friend agree with vanz (shocking i know) and ***** u better not stop coming to tourneys cuz im sick of telling u, u dont get better playing at home !!! so i expect to see u there on friday so i can own u, so vanz can own u, and heck so jc can own u cuz shes just that leet :)
plus how and me and thx gonna own those gay double peaches if one is missing?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I see we have mixed idead here. to further not spam this thread of this issue. let me make it crystal clear my friends.

I could have cared less if I lost. I lose all the time with my friends. aslo beat them at times, so nothing new there. I just cant take the fact that I was mad the whole time I was in the school about a personal issue, and cause of that lost bad. You ask my crew and other close friends of mine. what happen today Is not the Dark.Pch they know in battle. People around my level, lil below or above, I dont lose like that, nor play the way I did. If I was, all happy. and not mad and lost. I would have been fine with it. cause I wanted to know who was better, and I found out. the fact that I was pissed the whole day cause of a friend and how I played, and him thinking im THAT easy is what im mad about. you guys understand now? I win, I win, I lose, I lose. Now he belives thats trully me, How I fight. If ya take this as a john, then ok. belive what you want.

All im gonna say about this is, to Vanz and anyone else. you really wanna know how I play, ask my crew and my closes friends I play with like Hoyo, JC, Jash and maybe Blast I trust them to be honest with you, cause they are my friends and belive in thier words. Im not saying im a god or anything like tha. But im no easy target, and do put up a fight and have many good qualities in this game with Peach. and what happen today with Vanz was not suppose to if that personal problem that was in my head sionce last night had not been there. take that as a john if ya want to. My friends respect me as a good, sometimes great player and know what I can and cant do.

Now moving past this, go back to the point of this thread, cause im done here

Cia

das kwl
-_- . . .

I see we have mixed idead here. to further not spam this thread of this issue. let me make it crystal clear my friends.

I could have cared less if I lost. I lose all the time with my friends. aslo beat them at times, so nothing new there. I just cant take the fact that I was mad the whole time I was in the school about a personal issue, and cause of that lost bad. You ask my crew and other close friends of mine. what happen today Is not the Dark.Pch they know in battle. People around my level, lil below or above, I dont lose like that, nor play the way I did. If I was, all happy. and not mad and lost. I would have been fine with it. cause I wanted to know who was better, and I found out. the fact that I was pissed the whole day cause of a friend and how I played, and him thinking im THAT easy is what im mad about. you guys understand now? I win, I win, I lose, I lose. Now he belives thats trully me, How I fight. If ya take this as a john, then ok. belive what you want.

All im gonna say about this is, to Vanz and anyone else. you really wanna know how I play, ask my crew and my closes friends I play with like Hoyo, JC, Jash and maybe Blast I trust them to be honest with you, cause they are my friends and belive in thier words. Im not saying im a god or anything like tha. But im no easy target, and do put up a fight and have many good qualities in this game with Peach. and what happen today with Vanz was not suppose to if that personal problem that was in my head sionce last night had not been there. take that as a john if ya want to. My friends respect me as a good, sometimes great player and know what I can and cant do.

Now moving past this, go back to the point of this thread, cause im done here
Dude.. it was JUST.. F R I E N D L I E S . i've played you other times before. So i know how you play anywayz. Besides, since when has my opinion ever been so important?? Last time i checked, i was that guy that no one liked. Dude, if i woulda left the way you did, you better believe that you would have posted another essay about me, and that .. blast kid too. So, **** it, today was just casual play simple. now, i'm not gonna beg you to come to the weeklies, and we shouldn't have to drag you. because if you feel forced to come, ur not gonna play right anyway. all i can say is sleep it off.

D1

Banned via Administration
Wow...

...I'm happy I don't main Peach XD!

*jk just trying to make a heavy situation seem light no offense to anyone*

Top Bottom