• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Wow, you really are something special.

#1: Last you played me and beat me at web2zone, You belive that is how I play NOW after I told you I detstroyed my style, and started of, to learn step by step To get my Peach up there? If you belive people stay the same and can beat them like that...........so no, sorry, you have no idea How I play NOW. and dont bring up vids, cause you cant know one from videos, fight them first hand to get the truth.

#2, nope not friendlies, i was matches to see who was better, not just a normal match.

Now moving past this I just remembered. Alex, get incontact with James or go to your store when you can to get my copy of smash I left thier cube. I cant belive I left it. Dont forget man. I need my smash. >___<

Cia

das kwl
Wow, you really are something special.

#1: Last you played me and beat me at web2zone, You belive that is how I play NOW after I told you I detstroyed my style, and started of, to learn step by step To get my Peach up there? If you belive people stay the same and can beat them like that...........so no, sorry, you have no idea How I play NOW. and dont bring up vids, cause you cant know one from videos, fight them first hand to get the truth.

#2, nope not friendlies, i was matches to see who was better, not just a normal match.

Now moving past this I just remembered. Alex, get incontact with James or go to your store when you can to get my copy of smash I left thier cube. I cant belive I left it. Dont forget man. I need my smash. >___<
Again, since when does my opinion matter. **** what i think. just come and DO YOU!!

Cia

das kwl
. . .

. . . In other news, we all know Alex will not be there this friday so A. Marth and K. Fox will be hosting. So if time alotted, do you guys feel like hosting a $1.00 low tier tournament?? just to change things up..

killafox

Smash Lord
bronx, ny (im up for any competition, so if u wann
low tiers sound like fun. if people want to do that...then sure why not. what do people think about that? first place is 75%, second place is 25%?

oh and i dont think ill be there this week becuase i got called in for work all day friday. unlike the usual time that i work friday which is 9am-5pm. so i think my brother (ace), james and jayoyeah will do fine without me.

and btw, cant we all just get along?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
thats not a bad Idea Killa. You guys should do it. It be fun for you all. I think others would agree

And hardly............

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
So now she sucks. Why cause of how People talk about her? How they cant stand her Dsmash, how she is cheap? Well I got news for you buddy, Peach is not the only character in this game that can play foil. Falco with his spamming of the lasrers. One can just do that all day for the win. Fox with his speed and shines. Marth, shiek. Peach is always called gay and all. But when it comes to the other characters. Like marth and all. its all good. thats not fair to other players that like to use or main Peach.Bet if iI was to pick up those soe called famous High tiers, No one would say Jack to me. Or the character in general. And now she sucks. Last I check you main her right? Or use her. why in the world you picked her up and decided to get good with her for? wait i dont even want to know. You can call me a noob, loser, that you can beat me, etc. Oh well, Im sick of us Peaches getting low respect and it needs to change in the smash world.All the rude comments and all. grow up, if you beat her once, you can do it again, so top crying about how she is gay and****. Can you beat her. If so, then shut up. Thats what I tell people that cry and B**** about her when Im playing. dont care who you are. which is another reason I main her and . Wow man, I had respect for you in this game.You was one of my Favorite Peach players in N.Y now after seeing this......*Sigh*. Now you can say anything bad about me all you want after this post. and I wont even fight back. Its not worth it. i just had to but my imput on your comment.

Carry on with this thread. im sorry for the way I have been acting people. and for the long post. Really I am. Im just sick of this. and its the reason it makes it harder for me to get better with Peach. Cause all my friends with Peach feel the same way as me and go through the same thing. im just sick of it.

Now moving on time for the topic of this thread.

D1

Banned via Administration
low tiers sound like fun. if people want to do that...then sure why not. what do people think about that? first place is 75%, second place is 25%?

oh and i dont think ill be there this week becuase i got called in for work all day friday. unlike the usual time that i work friday which is 9am-5pm. so i think my brother (ace), james and jayoyeah will do fine without me.

and btw, cant we all just get along?
Hey you could still come Killa you get off @ 5pm!

Yeah and seriously lets all get along please!

So now she sucks. Why cause of how People talk about her? How they cant stand her Dsmash, how she is cheap? Well I got news for you buddy, Peach is not the only character in this game that can play foil. Falco with his spamming of the lasrers. One can just do that all day for the win. Fox with his speed and shines. Marth, shiek. Peach is always called gay and all. But when it comes to the other characters. Like marth and all. its all good. thats not fair to other players that like to use or main Peach.Bet if iI was to pick up those soe called famous High tiers, No one would say Jack to me. Or the character in general. And now she sucks. Last I check you main her right? Or use her. why in the world you picked her up and decided to get good with her for? wait i dont even want to know. You can call me a noob, loser, that you can beat me, etc. Oh well, Im sick of us Peaches getting low respect and it needs to change in the smash world.All the rude comments and all. grow up, if you beat her once, you can do it again, so top crying about how she is gay and****. Can you beat her. If so, then shut up. Thats what I tell people that cry and B**** about her when Im playing. dont care who you are. which is another reason I main her and . Wow man, I had respect for you in this game.You was one of my Favorite Peach players in N.Y now after seeing this......*Sigh*. Now you can say anything bad about me all you want after this post. and I wont even fight back. Its not worth it. i just had to but my imput on your comment.
it takes a lot of talent and work to have tourney wrecking space animals or marth.
sure you can spam, and be cheap with those guys, but that doesnt get you too far. Its hard to be good with any character really, if you wanna be the best.

It takes a lot of work to have a tourney wrecking peach too, but I doubt its as hard. I doubt PC actually practices with peach, but he pulls her out to beat space animals and even CHUs ice climbers in mlg. PC also even said "peach is gay" right after using her in a tourney to beat good people.

Peach is not really THAT easy or cheap either,but if you compare her to using low tiers, and even the space animals or marth she is.

If mew2king is out of practice with fox, he doesnt use him in tourneys. He admits that when he doesnt practice with fox his fingers arent as nimble, so he wins with other characters instead. I doubt peach players ever feel like they arent nimble enough.

Azen is one of the greatest smashers and video game players in general of all time, and he doesnt use fox really, because he says that you have to be quick with your fingers or else youll just be walking around messing up. So azen uses characters like peach, who are easier to use and be cheap with. He also claims for marth to be cheap also, I guess he is if you can get that good with him which takes a lot of knowledge of the game.

I guess the only reason im saying this is because i practice mainly with falco, fox, and marth.

by the way this is just my opinion and to each his own.

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
drk pch- i already warned u if i dont see u on friday ima hurt u! and im like 97% sure that alejandro didnt mean that all though he knows it in his heart to be true.... hmmm mindgames? also if u have the letters in scrabble to spell peach, that means u have the letters to spell cheap... hmmm coincidence i think not... get over it... i wanna see u do the **** i do with falco or wat kfox does wit fox or wat ace does with marth.... everyone works hard to be good with their characters, ima slap u tomorrow when i see u if u keep this up..

vanz- why would i right another essay? i wasnt even there!!!! and frankly like 5 ppl apologized and wat not and u said u were gonna change so i no longer feel the need to attack u.

jay- u better get ur *** out of those gay movies!! ive been dying to have sets with u for like a month now....

also- just so ya know anyone who is puerto rican or dominican at w2z friday ima be asking ya to fill out a survey for sumthin i got to do in school.. its about the way ya were raised so if u dont feel like answering/talkin about it just say it that day....

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
it takes a lot of talent and work to have tourney wrecking space animals or marth.
sure you can spam, and be cheap with those guys, but that doesnt get you too far. Its hard to be good with any character really, if you wanna be the best.

It takes a lot of work to have a tourney wrecking peach too, but I doubt its as hard. I doubt PC actually practices with peach, but he pulls her out to beat space animals and even CHUs ice climbers in mlg. PC also even said "peach is gay" right after using her in a tourney to beat good people.

Peach is not really THAT easy or cheap either,but if you compare her to using low tiers, and even the space animals or marth she is.

If mew2king is out of practice with fox, he doesnt use him in tourneys. He admits that when he doesnt practice with fox his fingers arent as nimble, so he wins with other characters instead. I doubt peach players ever feel like they arent nimble enough.

Azen is one of the greatest smashers and video game players in general of all time, and he doesnt use fox really, because he says that you have to be quick with your fingers or else youll just be walking around messing up. So azen uses characters like peach, who are easier to use and be cheap with. He also claims for marth to be cheap also, I guess he is if you can get that good with him which takes a lot of knowledge of the game.

I guess the only reason im saying this is because i practice mainly with falco, fox, and marth.

by the way this is just my opinion and to each his own.
My point is Is mainly Peach and Im sick of it, i cant play right when someone cries about her Dsmash, turnips, her N-air. so for them to shut the hell up I play dumb. andthen they think I suck cause they cried and got thier way. my point is simple. Can you beat Peach or have before? Yes, then they need to STFU and stop crying. Oh how they can cry and whine about Peach but we cant about Fox, Falco, Marth and shiek. Thats bull ad unfair. If you can beat Peach then keep quiet in matchs when we play. that is my point.

drk pch- i already warned u if i dont see u on friday ima hurt u! and im like 97% sure that alejandro didnt mean that all though he knows it in his heart to be true.... hmmm mindgames? also if u have the letters in scrabble to spell peach, that means u have the letters to spell cheap... hmmm coincidence i think not... get over it... i wanna see u do the **** i do with falco or wat kfox does wit fox or wat ace does with marth.... everyone works hard to be good with their characters, ima slap u tomorrow when i see u if u keep this up..

QUOTE]

Blast, you have no clue why im like this, I thought I explained it clear as a bell about this in my post. seems like no one gets the point no matter how CLEAR I make it. and yea Im gonna be playing sloppy. Oh well, its nothin New about Dark.Pch. You all can beat me like a punching bag. Big deal. And Im sure P ment what he said. he told me something like this at w2z on friday. Im just sick of all of this. First my friend gets at me hardcore and it get me mad (personal) for the past three days, (still going) and now a comment like this. Ha ha ha! man is this fun or what. w/e do what ya want. and say what ya want

P.S
Blast, you have to call me when your leaving your house to come here. so I can expect you, or call me at the station. You choose

My point is Is mainly Peach and Im sick of it, i cant play right when someone cries about her Dsmash, turnips, her N-air. so for them to shut the hell up I play dumb. andthen they think I suck cause they cried and got thier way. my point is simple. Can you beat Peach or have before? Yes, then they need to STFU and stop crying. Oh how they can cry and whine about Peach but we cant about Fox, Falco, Marth and shiek. Thats bull ad unfair. If you can beat Peach then keep quiet in matchs when we play. that is my point.

Well, you are right about that and people shouldnt complain about other peoples characters and play styles, but people will always have opinions dark. They will feel the emotions if they lose and they should blame themselves for losing but they wont, they will say peach is gay, and whatnot. People cry about peach and not other characters because the fact that shes easy to play with. But I think if someone says that for their reason for losing, thats just a dumb john for losing. If you lose you lose, what people say their reason is, who cares?

Peach players probably get the most crap, second being ice climbers w/wobbles. Plus peach is just an unpopular character, I mean shes a princess that sounds pretty dumb. You cant care what people say about her and let that make you play bad or else you really wont get good with her. Someone will always be there to say she sucks. The same goes for my characters. falcos lasers, fox's speed, and marths tipper. People will always complain especially if you are really good. Let them.

Alejandro_P

Smash Ace
Hi guys my name is Wit and Sarcasm. I lighten things up by my playful nature, but sometimes people take things to personal and cause a fuss over nothing.

Point is get over yourselves.

Ace is stupid. <3

D1

Banned via Administration
Hi guys my name is Wit and Sarcasm. I lighten things up by my playful nature, but sometimes people take things to personal and cause a fuss over nothing.

Point is get over yourselves.

Ace is stupid. <3
Quoted 4 Truf

Zeke_

Smash Journeyman
yeh drk.pch , no offense STFU!!!
everywhere i look i see your essays about random insignificance.

if i come on friday ill **** all you peaches with my falco!

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
yeh drk.pch , no offense STFU!!!
everywhere i look i see your essays about random insignificance.

if i come on friday ill **** all you peaches with my falco!
lmao ur madd stupid... so that means ur coming friday? yay someone else for me to beat!!!

Alejandro_P

Smash Ace
Rofl also if you want to know why I think peach sucks just ask. I don't care if I get respect from anyone, I play this game to have a good time.

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
last i checked i was 3 stocking you.
lmao at YOU 3 stocking ME.... was i there for this or was this one of ur imaginary tea partys that u imagined me at? lmao we have too much fun together zeke

Rofl also if you want to know why I think peach sucks just ask. I don't care if I get respect from anyone, I play this game to have a good time.
and that my friends is why alejandro is the only kewl peach player!!! lol jc and drk pch ya ok but alejandro is definitely my favorite ;)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Sorry all

I have a real personal problem and im takeing it out on the boards and you all. So forgive my rude action and if you dont thats ok Im not the cool Dark.Pch you all know me as at the moment. Nothing more to say from me.

Ace or Killa For, can you talk to james on friday and let him know that I left my copy of smash in the cube.I told alex to tell james. but remind him just incase he forgets and all. thank you in advance. Let Jayoyea know as well.

and my bad ace, I stared all of this. sorry once again........

And as for me showing up at web2zone....................maybe. To all that I owed matches too on friday, if I decide to show up, we can have our matches there.And if anyone want to request matches with me,Post it here and such. thats fine as well. Thats all for now smashers.

Cia

das kwl
LMFAO about ace about to tell a mod..

That's when u know there truely is a problem.

OOOO i just thought of something pretty cool. We should have like.. a stupid little tournament in which all of the characters and stages are selected at RANDOM. This way, we'll see a lot less Peach. even i'm getting sick of her <_<.

(just trying to point the forum in a new direction)

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
kashan im completely lost about that FOR THOSE joke.... explain it to me plz!! and yay at bass calling me a G. i know ima G son!!!! Get At ME!!!! <<<333

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
You a G blast? Dont flatter yourself too much. I better not hear you lost more than 5 matches on friday if you really are a G. Prove me wrong?

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
You a G blast? Dont flatter yourself too much. I better not hear you lost more than 5 matches on friday if you really are a G. Prove me wrong?
Why you always looking for someone to beat up? Bully. :p

Anyway, I'm sure to be there on friday. In the Toury however, I dunno, but if I don't, I could at least reserve a TV for myself as a casual friday payer.

Hey Blast, if I ever do show up, come over and face me. I gotta give you a better challenge then what you got before =D

Cia

das kwl
Yeeah son!! for real tho. we need to rilly do some extra shiit this week. and beat they azzes. we gotta embarrass those ****** with some low tier shiit sonz.

Yeah, i gonna go on Friday and use Pich...

Nahh man, **** that cheap azz Biitch. I said low tier *****. anybody could win wit a peach. all she do is that dayum down smash son.

umm, i was goin to say Pich-U!! .. .. pichu

::Thinks to myself:: This is why i don't hang around UBER ghetto people <_<

lmao.. j/k .. j/k, i <3 armiiovtwo

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
i decided, Im going on friday. Dont ask why, I have a lil thing to take care of. thing is, I have no cash to at least play friendlies. I'll see what I can do, I have to go there anyways and get my copy of smash.

If there is a low tier tourny going on, im useig Zelda all the way. but out of that. Im useing Peach all day and wont switch. This will be a good experince to learn how to use peach aginst other characters people use. So Ace, killa, warroirknight, screw it the whole killer fleet and all the other players that own. Dont sandbag on me and dont complain about me useing only her all day. this is another way of training with peach. next step, learn how to fight all characters well with her. So I'll see you all there

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
it was cuz i threatened u right? yea i know im intimidating...ask zeke that ***** is scurred of me mad harbody.... and thx too i gave that ***** a knee to the cara

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ok, make it 2 things I have to take care of at w2z. New mission. Take care of my drunk friend at w2z. well see how scary you really are blast

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
Lets see hmmmmmmm.................last week was city championship so me and dik couldn't enter teams. Im free this week but problem is im broke :(

Top Bottom