• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Playable SSE Stages with Video!

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
Stop posting glitchy stages, you aren't replacing everything you need to replace if you are getting RTT glitchyness. Anyways, I am gonna keep posting stages to http://blog.dantarion.com/sse-stage-downloads/
Ill update the first post eventually.

I almost have a alternate file loader for stages working :D
you should get a good version of the tabuu destination up asap.thats got to be the most requested one thus far.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Whenever I replace a stage the game freezes when I pick it, even when I use a .pac thats been proven to work.

Why does this ALWAYS have to happen to me?

Plasmakirby1

Smash Journeyman

i wanted to do this on hanenbow, but the game froze :(. i made it on hyrule castle. i never use it, so what the heck. DL later. i need to know why i can't get almost all stages to work. some stages don't even have model[0]. anyway, DL later.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
OK....
So this HAS to be incompatable with SOMETHING, seeing as I made this work on Brawl+, but not on a custom codeset....

Right now I've only tested with WWR, so I'm so far thinking it might be the WWR code I'm using, which removes Sandbag. I'll test that temple .pac, if it doesn't work, these .pacs have some hidden problems...

STUFF2o

Smash Ace
OK....
So this HAS to be incompatable with SOMETHING, seeing as I made this work on Brawl+, but not on a custom codeset....

Right now I've only tested with WWR, so I'm so far thinking it might be the WWR code I'm using, which removes Sandbag. I'll test that temple .pac, if it doesn't work, these .pacs have some hidden problems...
It works fine with custom codesets. You just have to have some way to play on the WWR and have the File Patch code.

Kefrius

Smash Apprentice
Guys I want to do this my self, so Dantarion, I just downloaded BrawlBox for the first time, I don't have any idea what to do next? Where do I get all the subspace files and how do I replace it with another stages?

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
It works fine with custom codesets. You just have to have some way to play on the WWR and have the File Patch code.
Yeah, I have that.
Also, Temple didn't work. Anyone know what these means?
These Stage .pacs have an incompatability with SOMETHING.
I can't think of anything that would trigger it though, my custom codeset has very little that would set off something that Brawl+ wouldn't set off.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Yeah, but I'm not doing that.
I'm not changing the names of the .pacs
Its just SOMETHING in my custom codeset that makes it so the game freezes during the loadtime of the stages.

Chileno4Live

Smash Ace
NNID
Xyronith
3DS FC
0731-5336-4808
Does this work with the 2.1b file replacement code PAL? Since i'd like to use this... Can someone give me the code that people use to load WiFi Waiting Room in Rumble Falls FOR PAL?

TheEnigmaLiesBroken

Smash Cadet
Where would one go about finding all of the pac files for stages and SSE stages? I don't have the ability to download the ISO for brawl at the moment and cant scrub it for the files --___--

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Where would one go about finding all of the pac files for stages and SSE stages? I don't have the ability to download the ISO for brawl at the moment and cant scrub it for the files --___--
Well, you can download the SSE stages from Dantarion's website.

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
What does this mean?

ef_*.pac

I see the ef_advsomething archive and ef_STGsomething. But how do i export as a .pac? I'm confused.

IkeLawliet

Smash Apprentice
Dantarion, is it true that you released a guide to this already? If so, where at? If not, please do!

Plasmakirby, could you shed some light on the process?

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Effect.

Meaning using them as a .pac would only change the effects of the actual stage/character/etc .pac.
I still don't get it. What am I supposed to replace? Do I go to the effects folder?

Edit: K I just finished replacing everything else but the EF stuff. I'm going to see what happens. It took forever to add every single texture and rename them.

ROFL. Ok I got it to work. Sort've. It looks reeally ridiculous though. Lol I think I'll take a pic.

Ok wdf I just flew through the stage lol this is glitchy. Ok so parts of the stage are cut off, some of the texture are mismatched, and I can fly through the stage from under. lol.

Dantarion

Smash Champion
The entire process per stage should only take about 2 min to do the replacing.
Also, I have yet to have a glitchy stage when repacing the Wifi Waiting room :D

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
K I'm doing something wrong lol. I'm surprised anything works.

When you replace the textures and files and stuff, how do you do it so fast? Replace all didn't do anything. I had to delete all the textures and then go through and manually import every single new texture and rename them.

I still don't get the effects pac thing.

STUFF2o

Smash Ace
The entire process per stage should only take about 2 min to do the replacing.
Also, I have yet to have a glitchy stage when repacing the Wifi Waiting room :D
Wasn't there a small guide somewhere on how to do this? I think more people should know how to make working stages. It doesn't seem too complicated, though.

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Oh dang. I think I just realized my problem... lol I've been replacing every individual file I didn't know an Archive was a .pac. Wow. Oh and I can export a brres as a single file. Dang. lol.

Eldiran

Smash Lord
This is so very, very awesome. The Temple replacement stage is especially super-awesome. I really can't describe any of this process with anything other than awesome.

I've been having trouble replicating the process, so I'm looking forward to the rest of this.

IkeLawliet

Smash Apprentice
Hey Danterion Vile Plasmakirby (or anyone else who's had success with this)

So, is this about right?
For the desired stage, extract the whole 2 arc file, and ef file.
For the desired replacement stage, then replace the 2 arc and ef file.

Done?
Is it better to try this on more calm stages, stages that don't have spawning objects or special cameras, etc.?

And yea, to the dude above, link to guide if it exists please?

Rikana

Smash Champion
If its glitchy replacing other stages, why not have multiply stages set on the WiFi room? For example.. if you select whatever stage you had replaced with WiFi Room, hold A to get X stage, hold B to get Y stage, hold R to get Z stage, and so on.

Not sure if that's possible though.

IkeLawliet

Smash Apprentice
Oh,
Here's the easy way how.
1. Open two instances of BrawlBox
2. Open the SSE stage you want to play on in one.
3. Open a Brawl Stage you want to replace in the other.(I normally use Wifi Waiting Room)
4. Export the following files from the SSE Stage. ModelData[0], ModelData[100],TextureData[0], SceneData[0], ef_*.pac,Type1[2], Type1[10]
5. Replace the related files with the ones from the SSE stage.
6. Make sure all .pacs are compressed the same way they were originally. effect .pacs in adventure stages aren't compressed, but they are in stages.
7. Save file on your SD card.
Thanks Dan!

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
If its glitchy replacing other stages, why not have multiply stages set on the WiFi room? For example.. if you select whatever stage you had replaced with WiFi Room, hold A to get X stage, hold B to get Y stage, hold R to get Z stage, and so on.

You would need the clone engine/alternate file loader code to do that.

Although you could have three different stages on Shadow Moses Island, Spear Pillar, or Mushroomy Kingdom. I know that there are codes to select the form of those stages with a button press.

Also, has anyone tested pac replacement on the transforming stages yet?

hochin

Smash Cadet

Well, somethings bound to come about.

I almost have a alternate file loader for stages working :D
lol... Something awesome and yeah for me any stage pac that had a whole lot of modeldata[X] files either never loaded or glitched up when replaced.

Top Bottom