• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Playable SSE Stages with Video!

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Not necessarily, you just need either a custom SSS the B+ code that makes Rumble Falls be The WWR. You really just need one code.
Rumble Falls is now Online Waiting Room:
C26DCEE0 00000003
A37A0022 2C1B0008
40820008 3B600037
60000000 00000000

Use this code and do Dantarion's instructions and it should work.
Wow, thanks for your help guys. I really appreciate it.

IkeLawliet

Smash Apprentice
Hey Dantarion,

Those look great! However, if you're someone who doesn't use coding, they are still a bit hard to access. Could you possibly also place some of your SSE injects onto regularly accessible stages, like 75M, New Pork, etc? In general, I mean injected onto disliked stages. That would be really great of you!

IkeLawliet

Smash Apprentice
Ooo, really? Uber thanks!

For the stage to be replace, whichever of these four is easiest for you- Flatzone 2, Rumble Falls, 75M, New Pork City

For the replacing stage, I agree with that Shadic and HotDogTurtle.
Hmm, that Shadow Bowser level looks like a good one. (for reference: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grKfcTVV2Co#t=3m18s)
If you're doing more, what about either the Dark Samus fight stage that's circulating, or maybe the Rayquaza stage? I love that gorgeous background, so anything in that vein is good.

Thanks muchly!

hochin

Smash Cadet
Hmm, tried replacing 75m with the great maze entrance... the original stage's effects still showed up plus the model data for an elevator. Also cpu fighters didn't care to move an inch either.

Anyone know if there's a way to workaround stage specific effects?

...:::VILE:::...

Smash Ace
I thought every model brres file has to be filled with at least one thing, how did you get that to load with left over brres files? Its one of the raw data files isn't it.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
If you're doing more, what about either the Dark Samus fight stage that's circulating
You mean the one where Zamus and Pikachu fight the Shadow bug Samus' with her armour in the tube in the background? That'd be an awesome one.

hochin

Smash Cadet
I thought every model brres file has to be filled with at least one thing, how did you get that to load with left over brres files? Its one of the raw data files isn't it.
Every brres file was filled with something, as to why it loaded the elevator model and ignored everything else I have no clue.

hochin

Smash Cadet
They might be there but are just invisible. In 75m's case only two or three brres files are actually made up of a solid model, the rest seem to be 2D textures... I guess since the textures were replaced for the new stage they end up not showing.

Knightcrawler

Smash Journeyman
Orrr, no. He doesn't play it often at all. He only plays it when his friends are over.
Sweet! I've got some friends coming over today and I was thinking about buying some food to make. Thanks to your vast leap of logic, though, I think I'll go shoplifting instead. Or maybe I'll place an order for a pizza delivery guy to someone else's house, then steal his pizzas and run when he arrives.

Epic Kovumon

Smash Journeyman
Since I don't know much about this program, can someone make it to where the Boss Battle Halberd replace the normal Halberd? I don't have the time to figure this all out right now.

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
You mean the one where Zamus and Pikachu fight the Shadow bug Samus' with her armour in the tube in the background? That'd be an awesome one.
Dantarion has already done this one. Check his site.

It's very nice. No real flaws, it just needs death boundary fixing I guess.

It's longer than FD though.

bobson

Smash Lord
Sweet! I've got some friends coming over today and I was thinking about buying some food to make. Thanks to your vast leap of logic, though, I think I'll go shoplifting instead. Or maybe I'll place an order for a pizza delivery guy to someone else's house, then steal his pizzas and run when he arrives.
There's a distinct difference between stealing someone else's pizza and downloading pizza off the internet.

shadowtroop

Smash Ace
Kudos to Dantarion, this kicks ***, lol.

Tried out Tabuu's stage on final destination, works great. Though there's a strange side effect when I use pokemon trainer.

Wait a minute, I think I know why!

It's because the stage is programed to use player 3's textures (which is normally tabuu)

anyone know how to get rid of that piece of programming?

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
These codes are looking great so far, but as long as most of them are replacing the wifi room, does anyone have the code to prevent the sandbag wanting to respawn?

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
I just had to find this thread while I was in school, didn't I?
Aaaaaaaa I need to see these vids and pics NOW though!

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
These codes are looking great so far, but as long as most of them are replacing the wifi room, does anyone have the code to prevent the sandbag wanting to respawn?
Try using Dantarion's guide to replace any stage you choose with an SSE stage.

Otherwise, check previous changelists for builds of B+. I'll check now and get back to you on it.

EDIT: Can't find it. +-+

hochin

Smash Cadet
Wait a minute, I think I know why!

It's because the stage is programed to use player 3's textures (which is normally tabuu)

anyone know how to get rid of that piece of programming?

I used pokemon trainer in the first player slot though so that can't be it.

I think those effects belong to final destination rather than to Tabuu's stage. Since the model and texture has been changed for the new stage the FD effects no longer have a texture of their own. Normally their invisible, but when pokemon trainers being played they borrow his textures for some reason.

Unless the stage being replaced lacks a bunch of effects and or multiple model files I think most of em will be replacing the wifi room for now...

Boo Mansion

Smash Apprentice
I realize a lot of you use Brawl+ and are used to using the Online Training Stage to do some battling, but there are more stages than Rumble falls that people dont like using.

Stage's we dont use for battling:

75m
Frigate Orpheon
Hanenbow
New Pork ****ty
Rumble Falls
Skyworld
Summit
Jungle *****
Rainbow Cruise

Somebody needs to compile a list of all viable SSE stages that can be used.
And replace these.

I also have an interesting question.

How does this all work out with custom stages? :3

solecalibur

Smash Master
Frigate Orpheon, Jungle Japes, Rainbow Cruise is a CP and Hanenbow is a Cp in doubles .... rarely

jalued

Smash Lord
I realize a lot of you use Brawl+ and are used to using the Online Training Stage to do some battling, but there are more stages than Rumble falls that people dont like using.

75m
Frigate Orpheon
Hanenbow
New Pork ****ty
Rumble Falls
Skyworld
Summit
Jungle *****
Rainbow Cruise
Shadow Moses Island
Green hill zone
Big Blue
Flat Zone 2
Mario Bros

Somebody needs to compile a list of all viable SSE stages that can be used.
And replace these.

I also have an interesting question.

How does this all work out with custom stages? :3
Changes in red

Fixed again, Skyworld is potentially a neutral stage if the top platforms are made transparant. Green holl, moses, big blue, flat zone and mario bros are all just **** lvls (competatively)

hochin

Smash Cadet
I don't think brawlbox alone can replace most of those unless there's some workaround regarding the stages with multiple model files in them... Maybe a code that could use multiple wifi room edited stages on different levels?

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
I don't think brawlbox alone can replace most of those unless there's some workaround regarding the stages with multiple model files in them... Maybe a code that could use multiple wifi room edited stages on different levels?
Replacing the entire Archive of its models could work.

Back: Quit: Island (lol @ name)

The reason I called it that is because when you pause the background turns into a bunch of Back: Quit: texts. xD It's battlefield's model swapped with Yoshi Island's, and one of the platforms swapped with YS's.

Acedude55

Smash Ace
would these work on wifi

<.<

Also someone link me to the download of this brawlbox thing. not exactly familiar with this type of stuff :l

WheelOfFish

Smash Journeyman

75m
Hanenbow
New Pork City
Rumble Falls
Summit
Shadow Moses Island
Green hill zone
Flat Zone 2
Mario Bros
Temple
Removed stages that have potential for CPs or Neutrals with hacking (at least Brawl+ intends to slow down Big Blue) and added Temple. What do people think about Mario Circuit? I think BBrawl uses is for a CP, but Brawl+ does not because of blast zone camping. And Corneria?

jokey665

Smash Ace
I always thought Mario Circuit could be a CP with farther side blast zones so you take % for being off screen if you camp them, and I've never really had a problem with Corneria being a CP...

Also, did I not see Bridge of Eldin or am I blind?

Rudra

Smash Ace
Changes in red

Fixed again, Skyworld is potentially a neutral stage if the top platforms are made transparant. Green holl, moses, big blue, flat zone and mario bros are all just **** lvls (competatively)

Where's Spear Pillar? ='(

Top Bottom