• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Play' N ' Trade Fort Lauderdale Monthly #2 (Feb 7th)

Master Raven

Smash Master
Sure thing lol. I'll be entering as Sonic Ghost btw since that's my actual gamer tag in general (and as you can see in this sig).

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
I want to push to get this tournament to be the first saturday of every month. Everyone cool with that?
Yup, I am. It gives people like me some time to request the time off work for that day.

I think it should be a monthly thing rather than a bi weekly thing. To save up on gas and other stuff.

Having it start earliest as possible would be a good thing too, so the tournament will finish before the store closes.

Major props to you for hosting these MR! :)

chaos11011

Smash Lord
NNID
IDSeason
this will be fun me and my friend sre doing the doubles :p hey bye any chance are you allowed to join bith doubles and singles

chaos11011

Smash Lord
NNID
IDSeason
Of course you are, as long as you stay for both...And pay for both.
ok good i got like $50 and im paying for my freind (we are entering both) but that is if my lets me go so yeah i might go or stay here at my house but well see and who gonna play freindies with me there (i wnt to see how good you Floridians are lol)

Dreadz18x

Smash Ace
ok good i got like $50 and im paying for my freind (we are entering both) but that is if my lets me go so yeah i might go or stay here at my house but well see and who gonna play freindies with me there (i wnt to see how good you Floridians are lol)
$50?
lets have sum money matches :0

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
I might come just for friendlies.

not enough money to enter singles/dubz.

and I know I'm not ready to just bounce back into brawl.
~_~

go dreadz, i'm rooting for you.

chaos11011

Smash Lord
NNID
IDSeason
i just figured out my parents made plans on saturday maybe next time Ill come

Top Bottom