• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Play' N ' Trade Fort Lauderdale Monthly #2 (Feb 7th)

Master Raven

Smash Master
Chaz let's do our DK vs Marth $1 MM.

Anyone wanna random MM me? No higher than $5 plz

verycoolguy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CoolVCG
Okay here's the deal folks. I'm coming into the tourney, and I'm bringing in my Gamebridge+AV splitters. Problem is I cannot bring a laptop with me. So, I need someone here to bring a laptop so I can use that to record games. I'll bring the Gamebridge software so I can install it. I'll bring in my external hard drive as well.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Afro, I do not have room for you in my car, sorry.
I cannot bring my television anymore. *cries*

Master Raven

Smash Master
I'm not 100% sure if I'll be able to stay for teams since singles would end most likely around 6 PMish and I don't think my dad's gonna wait on me for a couple more hours as far as teams is concerned, but we'll see.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
...And now no recorder, since Seibrik brought it OOS...At least I'm bringing a full car of people. (Sorry Matt)

Coffee™

I need it....
...And now no recorder, since Seibrik brought it OOS...At least I'm bringing a full car of people. (Sorry Matt)
Well I have a recorder, its just it I'm trouble finding a program to use it with since my Laptop has Vista 64 which is gay with Dazzles. You can bring a Laptop to use with that or I'll see if I can get someone to bring an XP Laptop or I might just use one of the stores computers.

And somebody go pick up Afro -_-

verycoolguy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CoolVCG
Guys, I have a Gamebridge with AV Spliiters and the software. I can't bring a laptop, so I need someone to bring theirs so I can install it and use it. I'll bring my external hard drive too. So, who's willing to bring a laptop for my recorder? I am coming at 2, or maybe even earlier.

Linguini

Smash Master
Well I have a recorder, its just it I'm trouble finding a program to use it with since my Laptop has Vista 64 which is gay with Dazzles. You can bring a Laptop to use with that or I'll see if I can get someone to bring an XP Laptop or I might just use one of the stores computers.

And somebody go pick up Afro -_-
Once again do doubles before singles man, its staple.

Master Raven

Smash Master
**** I can't go.

Sister's birthday johns.

Sorry. I'll definitely go next time though (and I hope you can fix the schedule so it begins at 12-1 PM at least LOL)

Juanyboy3

Smash Apprentice
TOURNEY IS TOMORROW!!!
first irl tourney...gah too bad a lot of people cant come....i was looking forward to brawling master raven and afro >.>

Juanyboy3

Smash Apprentice
Oh btw mania
I will try to be there around 1:30 so we can do some post - tourney friendlies
Ill be the guy with the colombian necklace lol

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Two things that need laptops to record? How funny...Since I have two laptops right now...One's a broken POS that I just got reformatted, and the other one runs very hot, but I have a cooling pad thinger for it...I could bring both if that'll help.

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
I can't make it to this. Needed more time to request off work, and if I call in sick again, I'll be in very deep trouble because I've called in sick alot of times in january. I'll definitly be able to make it routinely after this, starting the first saturday of March. I'll have to take my vengeance out on Chopz and Chaz next tournament for knocking me out of the last one. lol.

Coffee™

I need it....
Two things that need laptops to record? How funny...Since I have two laptops right now...One's a broken POS that I just got reformatted, and the other one runs very hot, but I have a cooling pad thinger for it...I could bring both if that'll help.
Ok nevermind, I actually found a program that works fine with Vista so I'll have a straight recording setup there. Anyone else that feels like bringing one is free to do so though. Verycoolguy is supposed to be bringing a Gamebride and AV splitters so you can bring one laptop for that at least.

And I'll just do doubles first.

Cloudstealth

Smash Journeyman
I can't make it to this. Needed more time to request off work, and if I call in sick again, I'll be in very deep trouble because I've called in sick alot of times in january. I'll definitly be able to make it routinely after this, starting the first saturday of March. I'll have to take my vengeance out on Chopz and Chaz next tournament for knocking me out of the last one. lol.
Ok, ill money match you if you want. :)

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Wow, you guys still play this game? Well good luck to all of you. Come to my melee tournament in March, or I'll kill you. >: O (Except for Dreadz, because he's 3 times my size)

Top Bottom