• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Play' N ' Trade Fort Lauderdale Monthly #2 (Feb 7th)

chckn

Smash Ace
I'm going to be hitting this up for sure. Haven't gone to a tournament in months :o.

Izzy lets team.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
im assuming so flatsoda o-o. cmon neil :3. and ugh next tourney supposedly the 21st or 28th. someone make something for this month >_< in sfl

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
im assuming so flatsoda o-o. cmon neil :3. and ugh next tourney supposedly the 21st or 28th. someone make something for this month >_< in sfl

hmm, well yeah.

WATO5 seems like hot shit. I wanna go.
other than that, nothing down here, but more along the lines of CFL..

PNT in miami lakes needs to start hosting again..but those laggy tvs :/

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
LOL at the brackets and results. 5 scrubs/n00bs in the Top 10? SANO, crazy spade, ravyn, green ace, and serg all in the TOP 10? LoLz.

-lee-

Coffee™

I need it....
LOL at the brackets and results. 5 scrubs/n00bs in the Top 10? SANO, crazy spade, ravyn, green ace, and serg all in the TOP 10? LoLz.

-lee-
I'm not a noob / scrub -_-

Anyway I'll upload some vids for this soon, there wasn't much due to a little incident that occurred with the tv that recording was being done on :ohwell: So most of these vids were ones that were saved on my Wii.

so march 7th is the next PNT ft. laud?
Yea the next one will be March 7th. I'll make a thread for it within the week, however I won't be counting the monthlies anymore I'll just make one general thread for the PnT tournies.

Linguini

Smash Master
I'm not a noob / scrub -_-

Anyway I'll upload some vids for this soon, there wasn't much due to a little incident that occurred with the tv that recording was being done on :ohwell: So most of these vids were ones that were saved on my Wii.

Yea the next one will be March 7th. I'll make a thread for it within the week, however I won't be counting the monthlies anymore I'll just make one general thread for the PnT tournies.
like i said before, theres my set recorded on the wii to the right of the broken tv.

and dont do your next one on march 7th when theres a melee tourney, theres plenty of ppl who play melee/brawl,the date was made a while ago.

Coffee™

I need it....
Can you link me to the tour? If necessary I'll just change it to the following saturday to accomodate the melee one. Also Linguini I have your set vs Chaz and Nick Riddle. Are those the ones you mean?

DC

Smash Cadet
-lee-
Sounds like someone is afraid of people getting better.......

DFEAR

Smash Hero
thats only such a few :\. but hell emilios matches were by far the best to watch. oh and tommy g against dc xD

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
like i said before, theres my set recorded on the wii to the right of the broken tv.

and dont do your next one on march 7th when theres a melee tourney, theres plenty of ppl who play melee/brawl,the date was made a while ago.
Can you link me to the tour? If necessary I'll just change it to the following saturday to accomodate the melee one. Also Linguini I have your set vs Chaz and Nick Riddle. Are those the ones you mean?
I never heard of another tournament for March 7th. Besides, I took the day off work on March 7th, for the PnT one, since it was said in advance, that it was going to be a monthly tournament for the first saturday of the month.
If people rather play melee, go to Linguini's tournament.
If people rather play brawl, go to the PnT tournament.

It's not fair to change the date suddenly when you mentioned the next PnT tournament was going to be on March 7th. It's especially not fair for those who work weekends and need to take time off weeks in advance. People have to decide whether to play Melee or Brawl for March 7th. I rather play brawl. Since I'm very rusty in Melee.

PLEASE, make the PnT tournament happen for March 7th, MR.

ANOTHER IDEA: Or you can have both a Brawl and Melee tournament, on the same day. Whatever venue is bigger and has more TV's should take priority.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
zp has more tvs alot more. nah dont be gay and make the day 7th cuz if its not on the 7th alot of melee players play brawl too so ull have more attendance. making it the 7th will only make the melee player that play brawl go to the melee tourney instead since brawl always have tourneys. but if its on a different day ull get melee players that play brawl too to come and have alot more attendance. dont be a ****.

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
zp has more tvs alot more. nah dont be gay and make the day 7th cuz if its not on the 7th alot of melee players play brawl too so ull have more attendance. making it the 7th will only make the melee player that play brawl go to the melee tourney instead since brawl always have tourneys. but if its on a different day ull get melee players that play brawl too to come and have alot more attendance. dont be a ****.
i second this

splitting the crowd may not be the greatest idea.

Top Bottom