• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Play' N ' Trade Fort Lauderdale Monthly #2 (Feb 7th)

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
I'll bring my Wii. Afro, if you would like, I could team with you. I stun them, you fart on them.

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
The tv's will be enough but we'll most likely need more wii's. As of now we'll have 4 wii's at the store on the date of the tournament. So they'll still be 4 more tvs where we can hook up other wii's.
Unfortunately, I'm unable to bring my Wii. I hope we'll be able to get 8 Wii's and 8 TV's to match.

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
Hey Maniacally racist. I appreciate you hosting a tournament nearby. I started to think all the FL tournaments were in Orlando. I'll never drive that far for a tournament, I'm glad this one is close by, thanks!

Master Raven

Smash Master
I might consider going (if I don't go to Disney with my family by then since we're going this Feb) but only for singles, doubles sounds like it'd start too late... I think these events should start much much earlier, like at least noon probably.

Coffee™

I need it....
Hey Maniacally racist. I appreciate you hosting a tournament nearby. I started to think all the FL tournaments were in Orlando. I'll never drive that far for a tournament, I'm glad this one is close by, thanks!
No Prob. Thats cool and all dude but at least spell my name right :ohwell: I'm not racist lol.

I might consider going (if I don't go to Disney with my family by then since we're going this Feb) but only for singles, doubles sounds like it'd start too late... I think these events should start much much earlier, like at least noon probably.
I'd have liked it to start earlier too, but that wasn't my decision. I'll try to see if I can get the tournament next month to start around that time.

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
No Prob. Thats cool and all dude but at least spell my name right :ohwell: I'm not racist lol.

I'd have liked it to start earlier too, but that wasn't my decision. I'll try to see if I can get the tournament next month to start around that time.
I mispelled your not name accidentally. <.< lol.

Juanyboy3

Smash Apprentice
oh wow...i almost forgot about the 2v2 part of the tournament
now i need to find a 2v2 partner lol
Hey if anyone wants to 2v2 with me at the tourney tell me please...either that or ill find one at the actual tournament ^_^

btw maniac ur still my hero for making a brawl tournament i can actually go to :D

DFEAR

Smash Hero
afro you want to team for this? ill be playing all snake/ganon in barwl, lol
haha free win emilio xD! :3 i want to face ur mk when we meet here (mm?) oh and it be awesome if u somehow boosted ganons teir cuase well u are a GOD of ganons in melee xD

me+luis will be teaming up

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
I will aim to do better here than at FIU. 9th is not good enough ****it. I'M COMING FOR YOU C!

DFEAR

Smash Hero
I will aim to do better here than at FIU. 9th is not good enough ****it. I'M COMING FOR YOU C!
o.o hehe his lucas was pretty **** tight. i was doing amazingly in my friendlies with some people but **** when it comes to actual tourney matches i just **** up >_<. but this was a one time thing it wnt happen here >:3 so prepare mwaha

Coffee™

I need it....
Hmm, how would you guys feel if we made this tournament a bi-weekly instead of just a monthly?

DFEAR

Smash Hero
no monthly
so ppl who cant be drivin all da way for a tourney can have a tourney to attend every month
exactly. plus even if few people attend we can have a huge smashfest/MM's and such. good way to practice nonetheless.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
hmm i think thats a little too much gotta let others host tourneys too ya know that way some centers can create some profit...id say one time be fine perhaps the last or first saturday of every month

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Those are biweekly, not bi-monthly. XD

I hope I do well here...Gotta rep the dominatrix better.

Juanyboy3

Smash Apprentice
A bi-monthly would be awesome seeing as this might be the only tourney ill be able to go to lol
it will be awesome to see smashers around florida

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
A bi-monthly would be awesome seeing as this might be the only tourney ill be able to go to lol
it will be awesome to see smashers around florida
bi-weekly*

Bi-monthly is every two months, and that would mean less than once a month...-.-

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
ManiaclyRasist...

I like the thought of a monthly brawl tournament. I sure wish I could attend them all like some people can *cough* Seibrik, unfortunately I can only attend rarely cause of a demanding work weekend. It would be great if you can make a set schedule for tournaments, like it can be the first saturday of every month.

If you do it that way, me and some other players who work on the weekends will have the necessary time to take that day off in advance. Good plan?

Coffee™

I need it....
I like the thought of a monthly brawl tournament. I sure wish I could attend them all like some people can *cough* Seibrik, unfortunately I can only attend rarely cause of a demanding work weekend. It would be great if you can make a set schedule for tournaments, like it can be the first saturday of every month.

If you do it that way, me and some other players who work on the weekends will have the necessary time to take that day off in advance. Good plan?
I'm already in the process of organising that. I should hopefully have a definitive date for the following tournies by the end of this one.

KD Rio Version 1

Smash Rookie
I'll hope to make it there, barring anything that disrupts my plans to do so.

And yeah, I do like the idea of having like a set Saturday in the month. Makes it easier to clear the day if it's known in advance.

Juanyboy3

Smash Apprentice
lol yea bi-weekly..sorry lol
anyways i would like to go just for the competition and i might get better playing brawlers offline instead of just online

Coffee™

I need it....
Yea 5pm is way too late. I would have preferred if I could started this tourney around 1pm or so but that shouldn't be too much of a problem for the next one.

On another note I want to do a low tier tourney sometime :D, maybe at the next tourney since the one at FIU didn't come off.

Master Raven

Smash Master
I won't make it to this lol, I'm gonna be taking a break from any tournies until I'm done with my trip to Disney on the 15th. Hopefully I'll make it to the next monthly though :)

Top Bottom