• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Plank's Apt. Tourney Vol 1 1/10/09 NEW SCHEDULE UP!

HAT

Smash Ace
*****bowl, i am playing poker over there. however, do you want to go to plank's after we're done and get ****faced?

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
good stuff JCaesar

even though i'm not a Bmore fan, i want to see the game
I hope baltimore gets redemption from those 2 really bad ref calls in that same game earlier this year

when Pittsburgh beats San Diego and Baltimore beats Tennessee, then it will be on
I believe you're thinking of the two Ravens vs Steelers games earlier this year. BOTH GAMES were lost due to blatantly bad calls by the refs. The Ravens outplayed the Steelers both times. That BS ain't happening in the playoffs so strap yourself in buddy.

I'm fired up for this ****. Let's go!!

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
I believe you're thinking of the two Ravens vs Steelers games earlier this year. BOTH GAMES were lost due to blatantly bad calls by the refs. The Ravens outplayed the Steelers both times. That BS ain't happening in the playoffs so strap yourself in buddy.

I'm fired up for this ****. Let's go!!
you even have football johns??

cmon jcaes...

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
ahahaha...you have to know your limits...then its awesome :D

....candy probably gave you date-**** drugs >_<

dawgbowl

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-2803-2467
*****bowl, i am playing poker over there. however, do you want to go to plank's after we're done and get ****faced?
possibly, my roomate wants to go to AC the next day for a couple days, so driving to frederick and turning around for baltimore that morning may be too much. but we'll see, I may go up there anyway.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
You obviously didn't see those games...
Agreed

Baltimore won in week 3 but the scoreboard says steelers 23-20

Week 15 matchup is debatable, since the steelers still had another down after that, but it would've been a good one

So lets say they are 1-1

Playoffs FTW, who's better, who's worse will be determined in the AFC championship game

Plank- Waffle is going and i'm still trying to get out of my obligations, but i'm teaming with waffle

i just need to teach him to play snake lol

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
ahahaha...you have to know your limits...then its awesome :D

....candy probably gave you date-**** drugs >_<
lmao!!!!
yea korn doesnt know his limits...espicially since he only weighs like...17 lbs?? LOL
korns gonna grow up to be an alcoholic he just doesnt know it yet....once he starts he refuses to start...and hes willing to kung fu the **** out of any1 that tries to stop him lmao

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I dunno JCaesar is the only bmore fan in here, maybe Plank i guess

Go Washington

OH WATE dag, why couldn't they beat CIN/SF/STL, they would've made the playoffs easy, and then they could've ***** those sorry NFC teams like the cardinals and the vikings

Go Pittsburgh

*gets kicked out of tournament*

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
>_> @ ravens fans looking ahead to the AFC championship. calm down, guys, you're playing a pretty good team on saturday
agreed, but we can beat em, and chillin' us ravens fans only have one real enemy, cause the other opponents cant beat us...

the refs.

@ jcaesar he musn't know what its like losing multible games to refs... yeah i have baltimore ref. johns all over the place, and those calls were BS! both of them, one shouldn't have happend entirely, and the other one was a bad call on a reversed challenge with a fake rule called.

yeah **** the refs

@ plairnk this should be hella fun though!, if i'm not off i am going to be off hahah!

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Meh the Titans aren't so tough. Like Turbo said, our toughest opponents are the refs. I remember in the 2nd Ravens vs Steelers game there were 2 really blatant awful calls that both resulted in TDs for Pitt, so as far as I'm concerned we won that game. There's no way they'll get away with BS like that in the playoffs.

The only teams that legitimately beat us all season (without the help of the refs) were the Giants and the Colts, and the Colts are out so there's really nothing standing between the Ravens and the Superbowl.

Lobos should come to this, I know he's a big Ravens fan! Smash/Superbowl party FTW!

I might make toasty's nachos if I feel like it.

soap

Smash Hero
cool melee... i may be in the area this weekend visiting people, what time is it starting approx.?

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Brawl comes b4 Melee right?

Also Tant, you can pick me up?
well sort of i guess, it is a major inconvenience, as it is 40 mins in the opposite direction, so my drive turns from 40 mins. each way to 80 mins each way

I'll do it for you though, because you are too goodz, but would appreciate if you can get to westminster beforehand

plus i might be late i'm not having a good time getting out of my saturday obligations

Old'd, but i love it, i just saw this again and enjoy it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSQuhzHE5ww

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
@ jcaesar you know if there is ravens in the super bowl we are having a party!

smash and ravens? i am down hahah!

but the titans are gonna be tough, and either way...

planks house is gonna be mad funz

Cocaine Cowboy

Smash Rookie
well sort of i guess, it is a major inconvenience, as it is 40 mins in the opposite direction, so my drive turns from 40 mins. each way to 80 mins each way

I'll do it for you though, because you are too goodz, but would appreciate if you can get to westminster beforehand

plus i might be late i'm not having a good time getting out of my saturday obligations

Old'd, but i love it, i just saw this again and enjoy it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSQuhzHE5ww
well I can probably meet you at the WaWa again

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
ok heres the deal. i will do melee singles first, so the people who want to come for melee will come earlier, and brawl players dont have to come til later. my only stipulation is if youre bringing a tv, pweez come early!

i need about... 7 more tvs.... and 7 setups of melee/brawl.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
wait WTF i never said i was doing melee teams.

but i may.

**** is gonna start pretty early tho, and people have to be on time or else they will be excluded, for real. because since its an apartment complex i have to have people out by like 9 cuz of the volume

Top Bottom