• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Plank's Apt. Tourney Vol 1 1/10/09 NEW SCHEDULE UP!

Espada

Smash Cadet
snake sucks

I wanna team with Jose if he comes

if he doesn't I'll do my normal thing and not have a partner ~_~

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
That will do close enough to low tier
Alright let's gosters, it should be a good close match. I beat Pride's yoshi with Fox at my first tourney CH3 in friendlies so I think it will be fun it was so close.

How much, not too much, as I like the thrill of the fight better than the money. But it does get you to play the best.

Espada

Smash Cadet
i just looked this up on mapquest. 1 hour and 20 mins. syphers is only 35 mins.

sorry plank.
Plank's Apt. Tourney > some dumb name with fvcking 'boosted' in the title

enjoy your complimentary milk n cookies, we gettin' drunk in this *****

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Looks like I'm going to CT now instead. If you still need my TVs Tant has permission to grab them.

lemonayd

Smash Cadet
I'm planning on coming, gotta get a couple dollars. I have a small t.v. I will bring to. Plank I only got to play you once like 9 months ago or w/e it was, gotta rematch.

Travis if you are going I have to play you in melee again. You're the one who got me seriously into these games after spanking me back in 07 when I had no ****ing clue what AT's were.

edit: I was expecting it to be a lot closer, but it's on the far side of fredrick. If anybody in carroll wants to carpool send me a message or contact me on aim

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I'm planning on coming, gotta get a couple dollars. I have a small t.v. I will bring to. Plank I only got to play you once like 9 months ago or w/e it was, gotta rematch.

Travis if you are going I have to play you in melee again. You're the one who got me seriously into these games after spanking me back in 07 when I had no ****ing clue what AT's were.

edit: I was expecting it to be a lot closer, but it's on the far side of fredrick. If anybody in carroll wants to carpool send me a message or contact me on aim
You should talk to Tantalus.

EE you wanna go to CT? We got an empty seat.

Espada

Smash Cadet
I don't get my check till this Tues JC, I can't make it on just 30 bucks lol, good luck though, step your **** talk up~! XD

TheTantalus

Smash Hero

I can bring you pm me your stuff so I can get in touch

jcaesar you got this gl can't wait for results

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
READ ME​

Schedule:

10:30 AM: Begin Arriving/sign up

11:30 AM: Melee Doubles begins

1:15 PM: Melee Singles begins

3:15: Brawl Teams begins

5:30: Brawl Singles begins

This schedule is TENTATIVE. I am going to start melee promptly at 11:30 and start all the events sequentially as the previous events finish. If they finish a bit early, im going to start a bit early, we need all the time we can get. Do not be late, please. It can only be so loud in an apartment after a certain hour, so I will not let things run late.

Also, we seem to be pretty ok on tvs, so anyone who has a spare cube/wii PLEASE bring them.

Thanks!! it will be funzies.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
We're doing the ROB vs G&W matchup on the ROB boards right now and G&W is supposed to be at a huge advantage, and ****** Vik and GIMR ain't teaching me much :p
LoL what?

We played one friendly in the last 3 months and you barely beat me:chuckle:

chillindude829

Smash Master
But in all seriousness that's what JC does, brags about things he didn't do :p
jcaesar tells people he took a match from my snake in tourney, he fails to tell them that he was on his last stock at over 100% when i SDd at 0. then he neglects to mention that i 3 stocked him with DDD the following match.

lol nah jk, its all good jcaesar. at least you arent a diddy player. LOL

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Looks like I'm teaming with my bro, I'll see you guys there.

Oh yeah, I picked up Diddy this week. He's so easy

Top Bottom