• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pink Reaper's Crew Tourney In a world where Sharks can fly we're all ****ed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timbers

check me out

drcossack

Smash Ace
Anyone else on Chibo's crew ready? Let me know. I'm watching the Phillies game right now, but I should be free about 10:30 Eastern (an hour & 50 minutes from now) if one of you has a team ready.

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
did either of you save the log -_-

Also, Timbers, I think you have your MSN name linked as your AIM name under your profile.
PM'd it to you already

my MSN=my AIM

even the hotmail part lol

I assumed winner was suppose to be the one saving logs.
Maybe, but the loser should be caring more about the logs than the winner.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
You're winning a custom title.

Well, you might not care so much about that.

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
Although I'm not actually interested in playing for money myself, so I don't see why this tournament should be any different than a money one.

By the way, I'm not going to be able to do my next match until Friday. I didn't get any sleep, and I don't feel like losing because I'm too tired to think.

Bowser King should be available though, so if you want to finish a match today, send your next crew member to him I guess.

SpelignFial

Smash Apprentice
Where spelling doesn't count for anything.
oh i was looking at the rules and just thought i would throw this out there is there a rule that says that if the halloween captain wins a match what prevents bowser king from playing the next match instead of him there doesn't seem to be a rule saying tha.t if u win u have to play again right away

i just fixed my shoddy yay

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
****ing christ what did you do??
i didnt expect gyro ball to ohko my machamp so once that happened, and some more bad decisions, i dug myself into a hole i couldn't get out of and got ***** :)

my team is weak to sp. attakers so his gengar ***** me

ahhhh <3

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
oh i was looking at the rules and just thought i would throw this out there is there a rule that says that if the halloween captain wins a match what prevents bowser king from playing the next match instead of him there doesn't seem to be a rule saying tha.t if u win u have to play again right away

i just fixed my shoddy yay
If you speak english I will answer whatever it is you are attempting to ask.

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
If you speak english I will answer whatever it is you are attempting to ask.
He wants to know if we have to battle sequentially. I just won my match against Timbers, and he wants to put Bowser King up against Vulcan even though I haven't been eliminated yet. And then (maybe) have me play against Vulcan if Bowser King loses.

Is he allowed to do that?

Vulcan55

Smash Lord
No... I wouldn't think so.
That's not how Teams/Crews (Depending on what game you're playing) works.

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
He wants to know if we have to battle sequentially. I just won my match against Timbers, and he wants to put Bowser King up against Vulcan even though I haven't been eliminated yet. And then (maybe) have me play against Vulcan if Bowser King loses.

Is he allowed to do that?
No, he's not. You are the current stock up for your crew, you have to be eliminated before another goes up.

drcossack

Smash Ace
Anyone on Chibo's crew:

I'm available for the rest of tonight and after 5 Eastern tomorrow.

edit: I want to finish my next match(es) by Sunday. Chibo asked me to wait until the weekend. Since it's here, the next person in your crew has until tomorrow to play - AIM is Xizor11

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
Vulcan: you have fifteen miuntues.

I am on the smogon server.

If you are not there, I would greatly appreciate it if the next member of your crew was on smogon at 9:15, fifteen minutes from now.

Actually, I would appreciate that reguardless.

EDIT: Good game Vulcan. I will try to be available for the next match at 9:00 EST Saturday night, but I might be busy. So feel free to PM me first at around 8:45 or so; as if I am on at 8:45, I will be on at 9:00.

M.K

Level 55
Heh....heheheheh.

Meta-Kirby beats Muzga in the First crew round of Team Zook vs. Team Australia.
*eats a puffin*
Next victim?

And by the way, Reaper, something troubles me.

You ask for battle logs just like last time, but this time, you are a competitor. Since we are all trying to keep our teams secret from the competition, then why should we show you our battle logs WITH our teams in them?

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
If both platers are truthful and say who won then battlle logs aren't probably necessary. MK your next opponent is Vlade, he's hosring a tourney so he might not be able to play today.

EDIT:Fine be a ninja see if I care.

Grunt

Smash Master
His secrets are revealed. Like isn't both players saying he/she won/lost enough? no one is going to try and cheat, and if they do then logs should be used.
o.0
BTW, holy hell, I missed it? you said 10EST, I got on 5 to 10 EST and didn't see you. :(
oh well, good job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom