• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pink Reaper's Crew Tourney In a world where Sharks can fly we're all ****ed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
You kids running around with Bullet Punch Scizor and Lucario - back in my day when Pokémon was actually good, Scizor was a piece of **** with no movepool that got walled by just about everything. And battles lasted up to 200+ turns.
Ah, the good ol' days... Poor Milotic.

Anyways, as for my crew, my AIM is Zook the Dook. I'm rarely on, so just PM me for anything.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i'm hyped for this tourny lol

remember guys i have to play my matches on CAP server... i can't login to smogon

Cease Tick

Smash Ace
So when does the first round need to be finished by? Because I know our crew hasn't started our matches yet.
I'm CSTICK on shoddy if you want to add that.
EDIT: Everyone rate this thread

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Seeing as how no one replied to what Koarin posted, the answer is probably no.

M.K

Level 55
Alright, everyone has had more than enough time to get a look at the bracket and at least talk to their crew(I hope) so Im sticking a deadline on round one. You have until May 27th to get round one matches complete.
Yay, that's my birthday =D
But yeah, Zook isn't going to be here until Sunday, so....whatever team we have to face will just have to wait.

Kay, bruh? That's legit, right thar.

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
Yay, that's my birthday =D
But yeah, Zook isn't going to be here until Sunday, so....whatever team we have to face will just have to wait.

Kay, bruh? That's legit, right thar.
What timezone do you live in?

Anyway, would the first member of "Mystic Falling Trees Ahoy!" please PM Annoying1359 for the first match immediately, so that neither of our teams may miss the ten day deadline? We could have up to nine matches to finish, and I would prefer my crew not be disqualified before I get to play for not finishing our matches in time.

Wrath`

Smash Master
JHONS: CHOICE SCARF WOULDN'T LET ME PICK OTHER MOVES!!!!

gg, but I fixed the few errors I had, next time it will be a diffrent outcome.

drcossack

Smash Ace
Someone in Chibo's crew PM/IM me for a match - my IM is Xizor11.

I hate acting like the guy in charge of the crew, but I do wanna get my match done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom