• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pink Reaper's Crew Tourney In a world where Sharks can fly we're all ****ed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vulcan55

Smash Lord
Can we share the battle logs within our crew?
I became pretty disinterested in Pokey-mans before D/P, so I'm sort of behind on all of this new stuff.
(I can still beat Grunt with my old RSE team, so at least you didn't get the worst player, lol)

SpelignFial

Smash Apprentice
Where spelling doesn't count for anything.
This is a little bit off topic, but my shoddy battle isn't opening period it says there is some error i tried redownloading it and it doesn't work it's not very important right now but, but if i can't fix it by my battle i have a problem anyone know what is wrong.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
This is a little bit off topic, but my shoddy battle isn't opening period it says there is some error i tried redownloading it and it doesn't work it's not very important right now but, but if i can't fix it by my battle i have a problem anyone know what is wrong.
I had a similar problem, shoddy stopped working for me a while back...using the run command they provided on the shoddy site fixed my problems.

"Alternatively, if the download link does not work, and you are using Windows, choose Run from the Start menu and enter the following before clicking OK:

javaws http://shoddybattle.com/client/shoddybattle.php
If you are not using Windows, enter the same at a command terminal and then press enter."

if that doesn't work...you could always try updating java? :ohwell:

Timbers

check me out
I have to get into habit of saving logs, almost exited without doing it lol.

I won my match, not sure who I'm playing next. Whoever I am playing, I should be free anytime after 5PM EST tomorrow.

SpelignFial

Smash Apprentice
I had a similar problem, shoddy stopped working for me a while back...using the run command they provided on the shoddy site fixed my problems.

"Alternatively, if the download link does not work, and you are using Windows, choose Run from the Start menu and enter the following before clicking OK:

javaws http://shoddybattle.com/client/shoddybattle.php
If you are not using Windows, enter the same at a command terminal and then press enter."

if that doesn't work...you could always try updating java? :ohwell:
i tried all of that and the program when i go to open it is coming up with and error message saying that there is an unexpected exception causeing it to not be able to open

if i can't fix the problem by my turn i'll borrow another computer in my house

@Timbers you should be playing firus but he might be to busy until the weekend idk really though he wasn't on AIM today

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
Nothing to see here
Unfortunately, I didn't see it.

Why don't you show me the nothing that I didn't see? Unless it's unimportant, in which case it doesn't matter if I see the nothing that is here before it was nothing to see.

BTW, I did give Firus some advice, although I don't know his team. Feel free to correct any bad advice.

Timbers

check me out
@Timbers you should be playing firus but he might be to busy until the weekend idk really though he wasn't on AIM today
>.>

if he doesn't show up before like, Friday, can you change around your lineup? I won't be here mid Saturday+all of Sunday, which is kind of why I was trying to get this out of the way early this week haha.

EDIT: and there's also the 3 other members of my crew who have to play matches after me. If we're not even cycling through both our 2nd players until the weekend, we'll most likely run into more problems with weekend family, friend, or smash johns, and probably end-of-semester stuff as well. Would probably be cutting it close trying to get this done before the 27th deadline.

No pressure but it's just a suggestion, if he's really not here until the weekend then maybe change it around a bit so we can progress this more smoothly, if that's alright :p

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
>.>

if he doesn't show up before like, Friday, can you change around your lineup? I won't be here mid Saturday+all of Sunday, which is kind of why I was trying to get this out of the way early this week haha.

EDIT: and there's also the 3 other members of my crew who have to play matches after me. If we're not even cycling through both our 2nd players until the weekend, we'll most likely run into more problems with weekend family, friend, or smash johns, and probably end-of-semester stuff as well. Would probably be cutting it close trying to get this done before the 27th deadline.

No pressure but it's just a suggestion, if he's really not here until the weekend then maybe change it around a bit so we can progress this more smoothly, if that's alright :p
I agree. I don't care if Firus is busy until the weekend; he needs to make time for a 20 minute match today. And if he can't even do that, Lord Bowser must be fully prepared.

drcossack

Smash Ace
If there's anything a Tyranitar is still useful for, it's taking a non-fighting supereffective hit.
hahahaha. I asked timssu if he had max Atk EV's on it (which he did) - Aero's Liechi Berry also activated 'cause my Adamant Weavile's Banded Shard did 100% (taking it down to 1 or 2 HP)

Either way, I almost wet myself when I saw T-Tar survive.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
ok, so apparently i'm going first in the crew battle now

pink reaper's crew: who do i battle first? i can do my battle TODAY in create-a-pokemon server (since i cant login to smogon)

just IM me or PM me or post in this topic :)

Coffee™

I need it....
ok, so apparently i'm going first in the crew battle now

pink reaper's crew: who do i battle first? i can do my battle TODAY in create-a-pokemon server (since i cant login to smogon)

just IM me or PM me or post in this topic :)
Me and now would be fine

EDIT: I won my match 6-0

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
If there's anything a Tyranitar is still useful for, it's taking a non-fighting supereffective hit.
Yeah...my team ran no member that carried a fighting move. It used to with a SubPunching Cacturne, but I replaced that for my Chomp, which filled the role in just about the same manner only consistently better. :p

hahahaha. I asked timssu if he had max Atk EV's on it (which he did) - Aero's Liechi Berry also activated 'cause my Adamant Weavile's Banded Shard did 100% (taking it down to 1 or 2 HP)

Either way, I almost wet myself when I saw T-Tar survive.
The fact that my Aero lived like it did is amazing in the first place. I nearly wet myself when that happened. According to calculation, there was only about a...I think it's about a 1/5 chance that it could survive the hit? If even that? The fact that your T-Tar lived the liechi-boosted EQ only carried over for true justice, imo. You and that **** Weavile (</3 Ice Shard...) deserved the win. :)

EDIT: I know this is going to sound bad, but I want to see this 6-0 match. :laugh:

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I agree. I don't care if Firus is busy until the weekend; he needs to make time for a 20 minute match today. And if he can't even do that, Lord Bowser must be fully prepared.
Sorry, I cannot make time for a match today, I'm busy with legit work...and once I'm done with that, I'm sleep-deprived, so I really cannot afford to do the match today. I apologize, but there's not much I can do.

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
Sorry, I cannot make time for a match today, I'm busy with legit work...and once I'm done with that, I'm sleep-deprived, so I really cannot afford to do the match today. I apologize, but there's not much I can do.
No prob. But we do need either you or Bowser King to complete a match by Thursday night. Timber's won't be available over the weekend, which means we need to beat him before the weekend if possible, or he needs to eliminate at least half our remaining team before the weekend so that we don't break Pink Reaper's deadline.

SpelignFial

Smash Apprentice
@ the Halloween Captain calm down we have some time to settle things it does needs asap that is true, but if we can't play one day can't we just be resonable about it we don't have to change the order but if it would make u really happy then i will, but it isn't that important

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
@ the Halloween Captain calm down we have some time to settle things it does needs asap that is true, but if we can't play one day can't we just be resonable about it we don't have to change the order but if it would make u really happy then i will, but it isn't that important
It doesn't matter to me either. I'm just a little impatient. I don't feel the order is all that important as of now, but whatever order you want is fine.

Just remember that Timbers doesn't have any time over the weekend.

SpelignFial

Smash Apprentice
It doesn't matter to me either. I'm just a little impatient. I don't feel the order is all that important as of now, but whatever order you want is fine.

Just remember that Timbers doesn't have any time over the weekend.
I know that he doesn't have time, we are both really backed up with work actually I shouldn't be here posting but doing work.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
sry for not responding everyone, iv been kind of busy lately

my team will be able to start the battle this weekend

we'l know who we will send in first soon

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
O.K. Timbers, it looks like I'm up next.

I hope you're ready. Tell me what time you want our match today, in eastern standard time, and I'll be there. Just try to get back to me ASAP, because I'm going to be playing thousand year door all day, and might check smash world forums infrequently.

Timbers

check me out
O.K. Timbers, it looks like I'm up next.

I hope you're ready. Tell me what time you want our match today, in eastern standard time, and I'll be there. Just try to get back to me ASAP, because I'm going to be playing thousand year door all day, and might check Smash World Forums infrequently.
I just got home.

I'm pretty open for the rest of the day though. For easier contact, you can add me on AIM (flarecast@hotmail.com) or MSN (flarecast@hotmail.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom