• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pink Reaper's Crew Tourney In a world where Sharks can fly we're all ****ed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Wouldn't it be more fair to let him choose 1 or 2 people?

Strategy can prevail but if the opponent is better using and making strategy, chances are your going to lose.

I doesn't really matter to me though if gets to choose his whole team.

-:bowser:Bowser King

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
Incidently, do pokemon players specialize, or do they tend to be well rounded?

Like, do good players tend to have favorite strategies, or is it more common for them to go with anything?

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I would be VERY surprised of drugged's team doesn't get first place with his "privilege".

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I would also be very surprised if Drugged didn't pick who he believes to be the best battlers.

By the way, "irregardless" isn't a word.

drcossack

Smash Ace
Count me in.

edit:

Garchomp :(
I'm not sure anyone's going to use him; I know I probably won't be. I may resurrect the team I ran on Shoddy's Official server when I first joined, but I have better teams IMO.

also: LOL @ Pink's choice of song for the tourney.

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
So winning that tourney did have it's privileges XDD While I've discussed who I'm going to pick with said people, I have a sneaking suspicion that they'd agree to team with me regardless of coercion =P I hope I don't need tourney privileges to recruit best friend to a pokemon crew XP

More importantly (oh wait, branden just got owned) if Mia's plan falls through, this could be a nasty tourney *shhh* As far as I know everyone picks their crew though? Gather your best players people, this'll be a fun tourney.

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
So winning that tourney did have it's privileges XDD While I've discussed who I'm going to pick with said people, I have a sneaking suspicion that they'd agree to team with me regardless of coercion =P I hope I don't need tourney privileges to recruit best friend to a pokemon crew XP

More importantly (oh wait, branden just got owned) if Mia's plan falls through, this could be a nasty tourney *shhh* As far as I know everyone picks their crew though? Gather your best players people, this'll be a fun tourney.
So what, we PM eachother until we each find three other people or something?

Because I'll go with anybody provided they ask.

drcossack

Smash Ace
So what, we PM eachother until we each find three other people or something?

Because I'll go with anybody provided they ask.
As will I. Though, with my luck, whatever crew I'm in will get matched against Umbreon's crew in Round, and more specifically, I'll be matched AGAINST Mow...

D

Deleted member

As will I. Though, with my luck, whatever crew I'm in will get matched against Umbreon's crew in Round, and more specifically, I'll be matched AGAINST Mow...
oddly enough, I'm not even the best player this time around.

**** is about to get nasty.

ss118

Smash Master
Moth****ing blimps lol
=D
Anyway, tbh I think druggy should only get one pick. All 3 is kinda broken. But w/e, I won't complain =)

drcossack

Smash Ace
oddly enough, I'm not even the best player this time around.

**** is about to get nasty.
That...doesn't make me feel much better.

I'll have to see how my first team does; if anyone's going to be on Shoddy later (about 3:30), let me know, I want to get a feel for that team again.

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
Alright, we're sort of ridiculously close to the number of entrants I want to be at, 32, which will allow for 8 crews of 4. Once we hit that number the tourney will be "soft" capped, in that entrance will be closed unless we hit the next "magic number" of 40, allowing 8 crews of 5. This is unless people would be ok with an uneven bracket in which case the next magic number would be 36, allowing for 12 crews of 3.

Scratch that: We're at 32 now. I'll leave entry open for a while.

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Lol, for the third time, **** is about to get nasty. Even if I only get one pick, crews are chosen by the people in them, not assigned.... Am I right in assuming your secret player will be joining us Mia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom