• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pikas at Genesis 2 Go! Roller/Z/Auto/Thugz/King/Leaf/Stealth/Tag/FZ/ESAM/Blash/Brick

PZ

Smash Lord
Agree with scatz other than that its orange, red, blue(got bored of its flavor cuz like i thrink blue powerade w/e i got mcds), and yellow

Tagxy

Smash Lord
All the hotel rooms are sold out, lol. I still need to cancel one of them.

Roller

Smash Legend
WAIT. Don't cancel it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sell it to other smashers for $10 more a night. I'm dead serious, btw.
People will totally do it, I've seen plenty of people looking frantically due to the sell out. And we can use the money to reduce the costs for those staying in the pika room.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Yo, Roller's got the right idea!

Also, we should crew battle other character boards or regions or something.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I wanna challenge a harder board if anything, like the Snake Boards or the Olimar boards.

THuGz

Smash Lord
Loooooooooool K Prime. I'm 50/50 with Zeton in tourney games, fox v pika, true story.

Challenging the Oli boards to a crew battle is suicide.

THuGz

Smash Lord
Fino is going, I assume Denti is going, that's already enough to beat the top two pikas, even if we did have K Prime.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Well if we are a Pikachu boards challenging them...we should probably use Pikachu. Otherwise me and roller will beat the whole team with ICs.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
WAIT. Don't cancel it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sell it to other smashers for $10 more a night. I'm dead serious, btw.
People will totally do it, I've seen plenty of people looking frantically due to the sell out. And we can use the money to reduce the costs for those staying in the pika room.
Lol, love the hustle.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I remember crashing in a room with 16 people on Friday at the first Genesis. People would totally shell out the $10 for a spot in another room has a TV with less people waiting for their turn and that doesn't smell like pacuso. Tag would just have to let people know about the room or do something with this oportunity.

Also, the Peach boards and the Lucario boards will have enough decent people for a crew so I think that they would be good choices. Not only that those MUs aren't free like Fox or Snake.

EDIT: http://allisbrawl.com/group.aspx?id=8333
I just remembered this group.

Dnyce

Smash Master
Fino is going, I assume Denti is going, that's already enough to beat the top two pikas, even if we did have K Prime.
I am not attending, I have no clue why you're telling people that I am though...

Tagxy

Smash Lord
The thought of selling the room or something similar crossed my mind, but I don't have the heart to do it. Plus it would be work and possibly not worth the social ramifications. Im contemplating letting someone else do it since it was brought up.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
The heart? Da ****. You're not stealing from them, you're charging a little for convenience and the fact that if anything happens, it's your name on the bill.

Tagxy

Smash Lord
Alright so Genesis bus got cancelled. New plan is that Im going to drive up instead, but I need at least one other person to come with me.

Auto if youre able to come along I can get you up and back for $100 if its just two of us. If I can fill my carpool itll be about $50. I think I can talk to oats about getting you to LA in his van for free since it wont be full for the SD to LA leg of the trip.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I'm still going to Genesis. I even looked at alternatives to getting there w/o the bus but this carpool looks better than my backup plans. XD

linkisthebest123

Smash Journeyman
Yo roller. I'll bet you 20$ I'll make it farther then you ;)

And another 20 I'll make it out of pools :)

deal?

Izayah

Smash Journeyman
If you guys are looking for easy money on a "character board" money match, I suggest going to the Lucario boards. Nothing would make me happier than you guys pooping in their mouths.

Zee725

Smash Apprentice
Hey ESAM, I got a feeling you and I will probably play in bracket. I'm hella hyped for genesis.

Again, good luck to everyone, and 3 rounds of pools are going to be intense! I'm looking for top 10 in singles and top 5 in doubles.

BTW, i'm not sure if there's a thread or if anyone asked this, but who is everyone teaming with?

I'm going to be teaming with Zex from Norcal. I'm oober excited because his playstyle is hella fun.

Top Bottom