• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pikas at Genesis 2 Go! Roller/Z/Auto/Thugz/King/Leaf/Stealth/Tag/FZ/ESAM/Blash/Brick

linkisthebest123

Smash Journeyman
I think I could take at least 2 stocks off trela. I have so much ****ing lucario exp lmao. Also dekar, I'll take that mm. :3

Roller

Smash Legend
There is a difference between "lucario experience" and Trela experience, imo. Not to say you couldn't take to stocks off of him. But the goal is to take three anyway...

Also. I mentioned this a few months back, but Mekos will be staying with us on Thursday night.

Dekar, I'd take that MM, but I'm just gonna stay with our ICs v Diddy MM. I'm doing too many MMs already.

I'm down for taking on the lucarios btw. Bring it.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Trela, Pitbull, Phil Nye (who counts for two), D. Disciple and Browny will most likely make up the Lucario boards crew. I just need to get word from Disciple on when to play this.

Roller

Smash Legend
So apparently a ton of brawl people need rooms on Thursday. According to the G2 thread. We already have us (six?) + Mekos, but I'd be cool adding another or 2 to reduce prices. I'm not saying anything to them tho, cause I don't want anybody to feel too cramped. But if somebody else were to invite another person or 2 for that night who needed some help, I would not be mad.
>_>
<_<

Cassio

Smash Master
I mentioned we might have up to 3 more that night. ESAM, MVD, and Nick need a room.

Also I have a friend who actually needs a place to stay all 4 nights. Hes not related to pikachu players in any way, but if we just want the extra person I could offer it to him.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
^ What he said. Also:

Vee could you link us to the right stuff about how we would work this out? Like is there a site with a bunch of times?
Talking about our transportation. If we can't get rides, I'd at least like to know how else I'll be getting around.

Roller

Smash Legend
Stealth, at CoT you were the one staying up the whole night saying it didn't bother you.(until you walked like 2 miles) I propose that you simply leave out the walking 2 miles part. Also. I think I started some type of "pirate night" on saturday... It's now featured in a thread on the Tourney discussion board.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
i stayed up because it was a two day tourney. i also knew given the circumstances i would have no chance of sleeping. this is a three day tourney, im still recovering from pneumonia, and i just recovered from no two days of sleep. i also have a chance to sleep at a hotel without being stuck at a venue. i would rather avoid a no three day of sleep, all i can ask if you guys keep it down if possible

linkisthebest123

Smash Journeyman
yo, back to the lucario vs. pika crew battle. When you have 3 pretty decent lucarios who all play different (Clutch, Yugo, and CutestLilLucario) and you can constantly low 1 stock/2 stock them, I'd say you have pretty good lucario practice LMAO.

THuGz

Smash Lord
MMing anyone going to genesis (from the pika boards, not ESAM) for however much against any char with my MK. hype :3

Nordal

Smash Lord
I mentioned we might have up to 3 more that night. ESAM, MVD, and Nick need a room.

Also I have a friend who actually needs a place to stay all 4 nights. Hes not related to pikachu players in any way, but if we just want the extra person I could offer it to him.
Assuming I can get a ride up to Genesis I'll need a place to stay if Norcal is full.

Top Bottom