• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pikas at Genesis 2 Go! Roller/Z/Auto/Thugz/King/Leaf/Stealth/Tag/FZ/ESAM/Blash/Brick

Zee725

Smash Apprentice
for the pikachu/lucario crew battle it should be:

me brick esam stealth and lvl 9 cpu if no one else volunteers, I'll be disappointed if we lose more than 3 people in the crew battle.

Roller

Smash Legend
I'd be down to do it if nobody else wants to... I just don't want to stand in somebody else's way if they were planning on it.

And we'll get 'em in Stealth. Are we gonna be recording matches in the room btw? Leaf, bring your recording ****.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
My computer sucks, I'm not even taking it.

And I'll take the spot if nobody else wants either, I at least know Trela. Maybe we should flip a coin?

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Thursday seems to be the best day. And I'm taking the fifth spot since I set up this board crew battle.

Zee725

Smash Apprentice
aww yeah, going into genesis with impacted wisdom teeth and swollen gums. Only available appointment is after genesis anyway LOL

inb4nojohns

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
yo, back to the lucario vs. pika crew battle. When you have 3 pretty decent lucarios who all play different (Clutch, Yugo, and CutestLilLucario) and you can constantly low 1 stock/2 stock them, I'd say you have pretty good lucario practice LMAO.
We have yet to do our mm, btw

also, is Yugo going? I heard he was, if so, he can have my 2nd, I'm not likin' hogging two sets of stocks haha :p

Roller

Smash Legend
So how much am I paying for ze hotel? Figuring in the addition of mekos with us on thurs, me staying on the floor/chairs (at least for thurs-sun) and the fact 3 of us will be there from monday-thursday night? I'm coming up with roughly $150-$165. Just rounding and ****. But trying to figure this stuff out.

Cassio

Smash Master
I forgot are you guys actually staying thursday night? I think $150 is correct if youre staying to through thursday night, and $50 if youre staying only the first four nights.

Cassio

Smash Master
I booked it for the night you guys told me too. Ill double check.

Auto get ahold of me/respond to the PM so I can get back to oats.

Roller

Smash Legend
That's fine too, do you have the DVD? I know where my VHS is, but I'll have to look for my copy of the dvd is. And THuGz, there is a transportation thread. But you take the BART to the stop near the venue (info in thread) and tell that thread what time you will be arriving, they will arrange for someone to pick you up. Worst case scenario it's like a 1 mile walk or something. Not bad.

Nordal

Smash Lord
I only have VHS. How much is it to stay in the pika room per night? I'm really poor right now but I could see myself chilling with you guys a few nights if that's okay.

Nordal

Smash Lord
Sorry for the double post, I just got confirmed in Zekey's carpool so I will be there. Do you guys like gin?

Scatz

Smash Champion
Roller and Nordal's gonna get everyone ****ed up there.

You guys have been warned.

Scatz

Smash Champion
Roller is going. He'll be drinking out the *** there. That's most likely guaranteed.

Cassio

Smash Master
I remember when I had that mindset. Then girls happened.

Also so glad you got a ride.

Pika room is 12.50 with the normal 6 people but for any additional person itd be 10.75.

And the walk is 8 miles from the Bart to the Hotel, and definitely not something I recommend past sundown with luggage. The venue to the hotel is 1 mile I think...

Thugz I recommend you exchange phone numbers and ride with roller/stealth/leaf. You could meet them at the pittsburg bart station. If not youll have to ask for a ride in this thread for yourself:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=305267
or get a taxi ($25), or attempt to navigate the bus system ($1.75 1 hour ride with transfers). Im gonna make a post on how to use the BART from the airport and busses in antioch.

Top Bottom