• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pikachu Tournament Results (UPDATED!: 4/24/11)

linkisthebest123

Smash Journeyman
Good snakes usually dont get grabbed. You have to get a really good read/frame trap to get one. Even then, you still are pretty likely to be hit by a nade.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
GDX is supposed to be good? huh. Didn't know this.

Rough beats getting MVD though. Probably the worst snake in the country for a pika to get paired against.. =/
ey, im not bad :laugh:

and lol yea thats pretty ****ty luck fighting MVD as a pika main

linkisthebest123

Smash Journeyman
I peer tutor a freshman in Highschool... I asked him what swag is jokingly. He told me it was when you walked funny and proceeded to start walking as if his pants were around his thighs. Was the funniest thing I had ever seen a freshman do XD

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
MVD knows what to do..I grab him maybe 2 times at low % a match, normally 1 he has a grenade. You just have to not tunnel vision and play against normal people and don't focus on "OMG I NEED THE GRAB" because most people that focus on avoiding the grab will get hit by a lot of other stuff.

*Cam*

Smash Lord
MVD knows what to do..I grab him maybe 2 times at low % a match, normally 1 he has a grenade. You just have to not tunnel vision and play against normal people and don't focus on "OMG I NEED THE GRAB" because most people that focus on avoiding the grab will get hit by a lot of other stuff.
Makes sense. I wasn't fishing for a grab a lot but I still wanted it. I mean, I got him down to his last stock high damage but then he stretched his legs and my goose was cooked.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
BTW, he was probably sandbagging (Not to diminish how you did, but he just does that if he is super confident in MUs, like if he played another ZSS).

PZ

Smash Lord
I was explaining the same exact thing to my friend when a snake utilts you. Of course I gave WAY more enphasis. I literally tried to life my leg like that n just ARGH! GOTCHA *****!
He told me "pshield<lift up leg, gg"-fox.

Zee725

Smash Apprentice
9th of 49 at the E4K championship.

Lost to Tearbear in winners 2-1, gotta get rainbow cruise down XD
and lost to Richbrown 2-0, i kinda figured out what to do at the end of game 2 but yeah lol.

Hyped for the next regional!

Scatz

Smash Champion
Dubs wins by a pretty good margin. His stuff makes you feel unsafe where PZ says something you're just like "...huh?"

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Lol @unsafe. Idk, Dubs makes it a point to be weird tho, so it doesn't have as much of an impact.

With PZ, it's just like..... wut. (In a hilarious way PZ, you too funny. <3)

PZ

Smash Lord
Lol @unsafe. Idk, Dubs makes it a point to be weird tho, so it doesn't have as much of an impact.

With PZ, it's just like..... wut. (In a hilarious way PZ, you too funny. <3)
Gawd I suck at remebering names but you so funny said by that 1 guy makes it funny.
W/e some1 uses the word watchamacallit I lose interest and just leave...

*Cam*

Smash Lord
BTW, he was probably sandbagging (Not to diminish how you did, but he just does that if he is super confident in MUs, like if he played another ZSS).
He wasn't completely sandbagging... I mean, he still picked up the controller and pressed buttons and stuff.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
He wasn't completely sandbagging... I mean, he still picked up the controller and pressed buttons and stuff.
:laugh:

wow i havnt read vgcats in years. too good. i probably have hundreds of comics ive missed :glare:

Top Bottom