• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pikachu Tournament Results (UPDATED!: 4/24/11)

Popertop

Smash Champion
And any help would be very much appreciated, my biggest problem is the fact that I'm too much of a pansy to ask people to do friendlies when I'm at a tourney.
Get rid of this asap, play friendlies with lots of people, or single out a few people and play lots of friendlies with them.

Srlsy don't be afraid, I'm sure people wouldn't mind helping you out.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
I know that I should, but I never want to bother people with friendly-ing me when they'ye already friendly-ing someone else. It just doesn't seem fair to them to have to downgrade to me when they were having so much fun. But still, I'm gonna try to man up at the next tourney I go to, which'll probably be next month's Hyper Sodium Force.

Roller

Smash Legend
I know that I should, but I never want to bother people with friendly-ing me when they'ye already friendly-ing someone else. It just doesn't seem fair to them to have to downgrade to me when they were having so much fun. But still, I'm gonna try to man up at the next tourney I go to, which'll probably be next month's Hyper Sodium Force.

Yoooo, guess who else is planning on going. =P

Still need to figure out my ride situation, but pretty solid chance I'll be there.

And a lot of newer players hae that issue with getting in on friendlies. All you really have to do is ask if somebody called next, and if they say no, then call it.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
i hate you all for copying ESAMs posting method of tournies. updated
I only did it because it was the closest example I could find, plus it looks rather nice.

Yoooo, guess who else is planning on going. =P

Still need to figure out my ride situation, but pretty solid chance I'll be there.
As I said before, I'd be more than happy to pick you up if you're not too far out of the way. As long as I can take off from work I'm definitely probably going to totally be there. After all, I need to go to as many tourneys as I can in order to gain boosts in experience and confidence, especially confidence. I just wish I was confident enough in my ability to boost my confidence.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
its also harder for me to copy down. if you look at how its listed in the OP thats the prefered method so all i have to do is copy paste. my number keys dont work either so its harder for me to put in numbers LOL

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Phoenix, there's an example right there in the OP. x.o It even says "please follow this format."

Then again, I already know people don't read.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Phoenix, there's an example right there in the OP. x.o It even says "please follow this format."

Then again, I already know people don't read.
I actually did remember there being a set format, but I figured that ESAM's format was either the right way itself or close enough.

If I ever manage to place in a tournament again I promise I'll post it the right way for you, Stealth.

Roller

Smash Legend
^ You have 7 characters listed next to your name, and pika last. roflwut?

EDIT: I just died when I saw who you beat in bracket. LOOOOOOOL did someone pay for that? Or was it just in place of a bye?

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
someone payed for it, its the joke in ohio. i beat level nine cpu snake at the kahoka tourney. funnily enough it almost beat anther in pools, vids are up somewhere. will update tonight

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
might as well post my results while im at it

13th out of 25 @Ogre Smash, 4/16/2011 http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=301696

in pools:
beat crex 2 - 0 Snake
beat jowi 2-0 Kirby
beat Tmaxx 2-1 mk/diddy
lost to FAE 0-2 Lucas
lost to hylian 0-2 ICs (i used rob second match and made it close)

in bracket:
beat chaospeedy 2-0 scrub olimar
lost to legan 1-2 beat his zss, lost to his marth twice
beat jowii 2-1 Tlink
lost to cook 1-2 beat his mk, lost to olimar twice, last game was last stock last hit

fun tourney, not many scrubs though lol

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
He CPd it when I was pika game 3, and I went ICs. People that know the MU still lose to my ICs. Me vs Ally went to last hit in our MM, and he has swordgard practice, and my ICs have got WAY better since then.
Namesearch is back on. But no, me and sg never ics ditto LOL ****'s random and boring

Was Ally using MK? Because he can't do **** to our top IC with his mk.

And Phoenix, not bad at all considering how stacked that tournament was. Like. Damn.
I beat Lain like 200000 times with MK usually all 3-0 or 3-1. Lately I've been playing more aggressive which is why I don't think I can beat Lain if I keep playing like that, I can't even gimp nana anymore LOL

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Not what I meant ally. You play MK/Snake, he plays ICs. You have ICs experience, I wasn't talking about the ditto. Silly Ally.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Not what I meant ally. You play MK/Snake, he plays ICs. You have ICs experience, I wasn't talking about the ditto. Silly Ally.
Still, if you were talking about ICS dittos, **** sucks and I barely play swordgard's ics anyways since he didn't want people to get used to his ics (He quit and plays Snake/Shiek now anyhow)

But GAYYY I'll make it much much less close next time I PROMISE

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Lolwut so random.

I still wasn't talking about IC dittos. That would be hilarious (because they are hilarious).

Roller

Smash Legend
Yeah, Hael. I don't enter most of my tournaments here anymore because I use a lot of ICs. If you are using like 6-7 characters then your placement isn't really representative of how well your pika is doing, but rather how well your 6-7 characters combined are doing. Which is not the point of this thread.

Hael Phael

Smash Ace
there were new people at my tournament that hadn't been to a tourney before so i felt like playing some fun characters, but if I don't get points it's fine it's not like it matters anyway

linkisthebest123

Smash Journeyman
2nd out of 27 at osu6

Beat: Random snake, tuen, t0mmy
Lost to: Viviff
Beat: Pwneroni, Viviff
Lost to: Viviff

vids should be up soon (hopefully they will actually be up so I can post them >.<) against viviff and pwneroni.

Will link tournament results after aib comes back up.

Top Bottom