• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pikachu Tournament Results (UPDATED!: 4/24/11)

linkisthebest123

Smash Journeyman
t0mmy is better when he plays his best. Hes the best in the PnW

Although the stars have to be aligned, along with him having a good controller. So his best is once in a blue moon. XD

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
I'm actually one of the greatest Pikachu players ever, but only when I play my best. The problem is that I have never and will never play my best.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
I can believe it. The problem with all these "pros" is that they're always playing at their best all of the time. There's no room for improvement, they're at their respective limits. But if everyone else could just play at their own best all of the time, then it'd be a whole different ballvideo game out there. And all everyone else needs to do it is some more friendship
and a lot of magic.

True story, it's on the internet now and everything.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
I don't want to double post, but I have tourney results now.

9th out of 10 @Imperial Era 4, 5/7/11, http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=12695889

At first I wasn't going to post this due to the size of the tourney and how "well" I did there, but me and Roller happened to both tie for dead last so I felt that I may as well share that fun factoid with everyone.

Oh and Stealth, I hope that I formatted it right this time. :)

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Yup. :yeahboi: At least, I sure as heck don't recall seeing you sandbag. I also didn't mess up any chaingrabs or SD at all :awesome:, I meant to do everything that I did do. Everything at this tourney went according to plan.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
2nd out of 32 @ ESAM's ZP Monthlies: May (I forget what the title was).

In pools I beat:
Xaltis (Metaknight) both Pikachu
Masky Jr. (Lucario) both Ice Climbers
Lie. (Wario) both Pikachu

In bracket I:
Beat GDX (diddy) One pikachu one ICs
Lost to Kyon (Peach) One DK one Pikachu
Beat R@vyn (MK/Lucario) One Pikachu one ICs
Beat Nick Riddle (ZSS) Both Pikachu
Beat Seibrik (MK) One Ice Climbers one Pikachu
Beat MVD (Snake) Both Pikachu
Beat Red Halberd (Snake/MK) All Ice Climbrers
Lost to Vinnie (MK/ICs) 2 ICs one Pika

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
He is good. He also got something super gay on RC vs me. He grab released me on the pendulum (Grab attack forced the ground release) and i fell off the pendulum. He D-smashed me for free, 100% guaranteed. People have a 1 frame advantage when they grab release, so his D-smash was frame guaranteed (I needed one more frame to airdodge). We were in bubble and I died at like 65% after hit.

PZ

Smash Lord
He is good. He also got something super gay on RC vs me. He grab released me on the pendulum (Grab attack forced the ground release) and i fell off the pendulum. He D-smashed me for free, 100% guaranteed. People have a 1 frame advantage when they grab release, so his D-smash was frame guaranteed (I needed one more frame to airdodge). We were in bubble and I died at like 65% after hit.
dsmash is five frames...

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
No, I went there because I tried to bait G&W out, but he stayed MK (He beat my ICs game 1 with MK).

Tagxy

Smash Lord
alright now this is gettin redic.

First off were you going to go pika or ics vs his gw on rainbow cruise?

Secondly who did you beat him with and where was each match in your money match?

Thirdly not saying were terrible on rainbow cruise, but characters like MK, GW, and ZSS should improve their MU with pikachu there. If you believe otherwise why?

linkisthebest123

Smash Journeyman
you seem to forget brood beat m2k on rc basically. (I think mk had to time him out) and olimars jumps are smaller, and his down b doesn't give him another boost. The only part zss has trouble on would be the pendulum. All the other places you don't need to "recover."

Top Bottom