• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Era and PC Chris Presents: "G.I.M.P.E.D. 2" MELEE EXCLUSIVE!!!! Updates Soon!

Guilty7

Smash Apprentice
I'm leaving my house around 7, so I should be there at like 8 or nineish. Hopefully I don't get lost getting to the venue.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
knightmare it's scar

just want you to know that this has been hell for me to get to so if you rip melee off i'm gonna be

PISSED

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I expect everyone there early. This is gonna be a big thing and I will be there as early as possible. See you all there.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I got a call yesterday for housing. Went today for the interview and got the apartment, and I can move in when ever. Just gonna wait for my court day on the second of March and tell the judge what is up. Then I move out of this foster home into my new place.

You guys have no clue how syked I am about this. This calls for celebration, and I am gonna do that by stomping heads with Peach, a mid tier. Show people what true skills of a character really is. Oh man, have not been this happy in a loooooooooong time. For me getting this apartment, I am tearing peoples heads off for celebration with Peach. Fawk high tiers. Let it be known!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Guys, we're handling 4 tournaments with around 200 people at the venue, come EARLY.

"brawl stuff doesn't start til 1" bla bla bla

You have to come early so we can put you in the brackets and/or pools. You think we're gonna just throw you in there AS we're starting?

Give us a break, ****.
lol

My carpool is going to be there between 12:30pm and 1:00pm.

I already told Knightmare that it's me, Magus, Izumi, and Doom. I'm teaming with Bum. Izumi and Magus are teaming together.

We're bringing two TVs and two Wiis.

Just put us in the brackets if us being there around that time is a problem and call us out last. We're definitely going to show up and pay.

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
Man, everybody and there grandmother is going. Even though this is literally 5 mins from my popz crib, it's too short notice. Hope to hear of some good **** from the BK!

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
I got a call yesterday for housing. Went today for the interview and got the apartment, and I can move in when ever. Just gonna wait for my court day on the second of March and tell the judge what is up. Then I move out of this foster home into my new place.

You guys have no clue how syked I am about this. This calls for celebration, and I am gonna do that by stomping heads with Peach, a mid tier. Show people what true skills of a character really is. Oh man, have not been this happy in a loooooooooong time. For me getting this apartment, I am tearing peoples heads off for celebration with Peach. Fawk high tiers. Let it be known!
Congrats dude. I'm happy for you.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Congrats dude. I'm happy for you.
Thanks. I got all the spirit that I need from this. I say I will do really well at this tourny. I feel so ready for this. I think I could hit top 7. As long as I get that, that is all I really care about. Can't wait to play people and hack it with Peach.

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Alright, I've got a big question. I'm still sorta new to the tournament scene, so bear with me.

Let's say I only wanted to do Brawl Singles in this tournament. Could I just show up, say, an hour or so before that event begins and register then? Or do I HAVE to show up by the designated time for registration(9:00am-10:00am) in order to play Brawl Singles?

I understand I risk showing up after the event starts, and therefore being DQ'd, so don't worry about that.

On another note, if I already pre-registered, do I still have to worry about signing up in time, or is just showing up in time for the event enough?

Please answer quickly. No response will probably(95%) result in me not being able to go. Thanks in advance.

GodotAA

Smash Ace
It really depends. I suggest be there at around the designated time. Melee IS first so if your just coming for brawl there Steve might let you in.

I already know inui's group of people and mine are going to be there later because of where we live. but if you can get there that early try to.

and dont assume you wont get a response. Smash boards is full of insomniacs

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
I also need to know what Brawl Singles Pools are. Sorry...

It really depends. I suggest be there at around the designated time. Melee IS first so if your just coming for brawl there Steve might let you in.

I already know inui's group of people and mine are going to be there later because of where we live. but if you can get there that early try to.
Alright, thanks for the info.

and dont assume you wont get a response. Smash boards is full of insomniacs
Well, that's good to hear. ;)

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
If you show up around noon you should still be ok for brawl events

Steve's cell is on the first post, just call if you don't think you're gonna make it or are unsure

Eaode

Smash Champion
dont feel so bad minty, i was gonna go, but then my eyes broke, and i wont have new ones till the end of the weekend.
NO johns son, i went to the January one with broken eyes and I'm going to this one with broken eyes. I'm supposed to get glasses today but I'm playing MEEEELEEEE!!!

so yeah, no johns. wish you could make it too :(

ANTi_

Smash Hero
alright im getting ready to go. the train leaves at 8:11 and i got **** to pack ill see yall wackjobs later.

Guilty7

Smash Apprentice
Gawd I'm so sleepy... ._. I'm leaving now to catch the 2 train. I hope the trains are not messed up or anything.

Top Bottom