• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Era and PC Chris Presents: "G.I.M.P.E.D. 2" MELEE EXCLUSIVE!!!! Updates Soon!

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
yo man, i think we should do this ****, we would be the most viscous team here(cept for m2k+????)

edit: also, do we have to signup for all the events at 10:00-12:00 or can we just signup like 15 minutes before the event?
you can signup anytime before the event. I will be making announcements during the event when signups are closing

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
Im working on Sunday... but then again, thats only an issue if I make it out of pools, right? Whatever it takes to make it so nothing gets cut short I guess. Plus if its two days, we can probably afford friendlies, right? I say why not.

BTW If you wan the genral consensus, you could always make a poll, no?

ch33s3

Smash Lord
I say no to the two day, there have been a bunch of two days recently, and more coming. Plus, it's midterm time for a lot of college kids, etc etc.

Edit for venue update: The venue looks absolutely amazing, I really hope this doesn't go two day.

-dMT-

Smash Lord
Epic Win!

Real men don't go to tourneys, tourneys come to them!

I planned on going to LI for this...

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Dumbest venue change ever.

Edit : WTF why are there mad desks as if someone is teaching us something.
GAYGAYGAY

Skip2MaLoo

Smash Lord

GAYGAYGAY
I think its a college. I ain't complaining. It'll be cheaper for me and it's easier to get to now. Just come to brooklyn.

KnightMare516

Smash Lord

GAYGAYGAY
dude i just made this tourny EPIC WIN u think 100 plus could fit in GT noooooooooo that was fail. so GT canceled on me so now it is here thanx to DMT. This VENUE IS EPIC WINNNNNNN BE THERE...

-dMT-

Smash Lord
Dude....the chairs aren't gonna be there when the tourney happens. They just happened to be there from a previous event held in that room. LOL shut up Anti, you're gonna come to poly and you're gonna like it..

EDIT: There will be chairs...just not like the setup you see now...for all the sensitive and paranoid people..YES, you will be able to SIT!

NYC All Day!

Skip2MaLoo

Smash Lord
If people come from NYC to Long Island for a tourney, can't the long islanders do the same? btw, brooklyn we go hard.

BUM163

Smash Lord
i need a teammate for this. oni163 is my screen name on aol. i need a teammate for melee and brawl. i'm doing both.

Top Bottom