• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Era and PC Chris Presents: "G.I.M.P.E.D. 2" MELEE EXCLUSIVE!!!! Updates Soon!

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
um knightmare just a heads up. we know what happened at cot4 with the stage rules. is it really a good idea for norfair? cuz almost everyone complained about it along with japes but u dont have japes.
I took off Norfair after the gay **** i saw happen at cot4. i am thinking off adding 1 counterpick. ill see

Knightmare, I might come through, but it'll be a day before or of call. I'll get in touch with you just before and find out if there is space available. Is that cool?
idc if you come i can only garuntee you a spot if u pre reg before 100. you can still come if you dont. maybe you can get someone else's spot if they dont show.

ALSO CHECK THE 1st PAGE FOR UPDATES

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
Ok, w'ever. I just saw it dated yesterday, so I figured I'd warn others. Good luck getting a match at Yoshi's, DK mains. lol. Invincibility wtf?

Anyway, you could always go for Japes on the CP list.

Dyyne

Smash Ace
****, how late is brawl singles gunna be lol? 100 people, starting at 6. That will take foreverrrr

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
Are melee singles and doubles going to take so long that Brawl singles won't start til 6?
Melee will be done fast so whenever that is done i will start brawl. because i will be using all lagless tv's and setups for melee. so we can get that done and out the way so we can then focus on brawl. It will move faster that way

KirinBlaze

Smash Lord
NNID
KirinBlaze
i got ***** by the pools because i had atomsk and rookie who beat me and i got 4th out of like 12 or something in my pool for singles and doubles i got like 3rd with tusm in my pool so i barely missed makin da bracket both times
Chibo ****ed my pool up, 6/7 people from Atlantic North in it. 2 people (Names will not be given) who were friends with one another gave a 2-0 to the other to secure that person a top 3 spot in the pool. I had a legit shot at taking 3rd before this happened. So yeah, I got jerked.

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
Kirin that actually happened to several people, and Knightmare that happened with you and TUSM believe it or not. Idk about who did it or whatever, I just heard.

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
What exactly was the gay stuff at CoT4 that got Norfair banned? Just stalling? Or was is it that RIG I keep hearing about?

And why ban japes?

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Kirin that actually happened to several people, and Knightmare that happened with you and TUSM believe it or not. Idk about who did it or whatever, I just heard.
I searched for my name, and this topic came up. I see what you're talking about, and I'll shed a little light on it.

M2K gave someone in my pool two free wins, putting him into second, and knocking me into 4th.

There's a post about it somewhere in one of the CoT4 topics, you could find it easily if you look at my recent posts, if you REALLY care.

Well, that's my two cents. I now return you to your regularly scheduled thread, already in progress.

Alukard

Smash Hero
I searched for my name, and this topic came up. I see what you're talking about, and I'll shed a little light on it.

M2K gave someone in my pool two free wins, putting him into second, and knocking me into 4th.

There's a post about it somewhere in one of the CoT4 topics, you could find it easily if you look at my recent posts, if you REALLY care.

Well, that's my two cents. I now return you to your regularly scheduled thread, already in progress.
that happened to jman at pound 3 and he didn't make it out because of that ... things like that are really gay ... i'm guessing this is going to have pools ... i think it should be a rule to disqualify people that do this ... YES BOTH

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
**** so many people are coming O.o um ya this is gonna be **** and yes there will be pools for brawl. Melee there probably will be enough for just brackets

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
I live in Philadelphia and was wondering if someone was coming from anywhere near here to give me and 1 friend a ride to this Tourney. I am willing to pay for gas. I'd apreciate it, please message me if possible.

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
I live in Philadelphia and was wondering if someone was coming from anywhere near here to give me and 1 friend a ride to this Tourney. I am willing to pay for gas. I'd apreciate it, please message me if possible.
i am pretty sure scar might come idk but **** idk where to fit all these peeps coming to da tourny lolz. people will have to stand outside every once and a while hopefully good weather.

Olimarman

Smash Ace
Hope this works out... need to finally settle this scrub battle.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Anyone with a tournament victory under their belt or places top 3 consistently top 3 want to team.

*im an ********

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Anyone with a tournament victory under their belt or places top 3 consistently top 3 want to team.

*im an ********
yo man, i think we should do this ****, we would be the most viscous team here(cept for m2k+????)

edit: also, do we have to signup for all the events at 10:00-12:00 or can we just signup like 15 minutes before the event?

Top Bottom