• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Brawl! March 13th, 2010 (***Port Coquitlam, BC)

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
nice joke
almost got me their
:chuckle:
Darn, almost got Clouderz :p

But in seriousness, we will likely have 8-10 people coming from the Island. Yelnats will likely come for the day only (arrive Saturday morning, leave Saturday night), K11 seems likely to go at the moment, while Edge... probably not, but still possible.

We have about 6 potential PR contenders coming (obviously not all will make the PR), so my prediction is plausible, but not practical... though it could definitely happen. I'm basing this prediction off of mine and HADOUKEN!!!'s PR ranking and skill compared to the rest of the island.

edgeluca

Smash Lord
NNID
Edgeluca
3DS FC
2879-0257-1267
Darn, almost got Clouderz :p

But in seriousness, we will likely have 8-10 people coming from the Island. Yelnats will likely come for the day only (arrive Saturday morning, leave Saturday night), K11 seems likely to go at the moment, while Edge... probably not, but still possible.

We have about 6 potential PR contenders coming (obviously not all will make the PR), so my prediction is plausible, but not practical... though it could definitely happen. I'm basing this prediction off of mine and HADOUKEN!!!'s PR ranking and skill compared to the rest of the island.
BTW Rob.
I'm not coming
Srryz
I don't feel like brawl

ewic

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2363-5634-0009
Can anyone link me to the PR for BC? I want to see who's at the top.

Also, is the PR an accurate list or is it one of those things that's there, but nobody really takes it seriously?

Clouderz

Smash Ace
Robert forgot to include me, coming with Grimice. All the way from Texas here. Get ready nerds.
cool

Also, is the PR an accurate list or is it one of those things that's there, but nobody really takes it seriously?
im at the top

Idk, hopefully someone good

Anyone good wanna team with someone mediocre? I can pull my weight in doubles, just ask breez, lol. I can also get some practice in so I'm not mad rusty. I play ROB.
wtf evan u play brawl?
cool

Grimice

Smash Apprentice
Robert forgot my girlfriend! how dare you robert.... she plans to bring MKwii with her since shes not a competitive brawler, but she will friendly so if anyone wants to mkwii with her later on after brackets that be cool. i was going to say something else.... but i forgot... so hype!!!! hype!!! hype!!!... and ewic the PR was just made recently and it was based on people who made it to the last tourny they held so its still evolving.... good chance you and me will get on it ;D clouderz is easymode so dont worry its just a LOLMK =D jkin clouderz i look forward to some MK vs IC'ers games with you <3

Metà

Smash Master

well, clouderz and koskinator aren't on it, so take it with a grain of salt

; )

Grimice

Smash Apprentice
i remembered what i was going to say

i can bring a wii
and ill also be bringing streaming equipment, and my girlfriend can probably do commentary for the tourny if shes bored, cause she dosnt plan to compete from what i believe.

but ya wii, and recording equipment ill be bringing

ewic

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2363-5634-0009
-

i can bring a wii
and ill also be bringing streaming equipment, and my girlfriend can probably do commentary for the tourny if shes bored, cause she dosnt plan to compete from what i believe.

Wow awesome live stream would be amazing!

Good luck to everyone on the PR haha!

Clouderz

Smash Ace
Robert forgot my girlfriend! how dare you robert.... she plans to bring MKwii with her since shes not a competitive brawler, but she will friendly so if anyone wants to mkwii with her later on after brackets that be cool. i was going to say something else.... but i forgot... so hype!!!! hype!!! hype!!!... and ewic the PR was just made recently and it was based on people who made it to the last tourny they held so its still evolving.... good chance you and me will get on it ;D clouderz is easymode so dont worry its just a LOLMK =D jkin clouderz i look forward to some MK vs IC'ers games with you <3
im gonna have to play REALLZY gay vs IC's, beware

i can bring a wii

lol
shweet

Wow awesome live stream would be amazing!

Good luck to everyone on the PR haha!
hypehype
BTW I AM BRINGING A WII + BRAWL
yay

Asa

Smash Hero
I heard westboro church is gonna picket clouderz vs grimace's match

cuz that ****'s gonna be gay

can everyone wish upon a star that I don't choke at this tourney

kthx

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
I will bring a wii and brawl (or two brawls, but one wii), as well as a 64 plus smash 64.

Robert forgot my girlfriend! how dare you robert.... she plans to bring MK
We don't need another Meta Knight, so that's why I didn't include her. ;)

Alright, an updated list of who is coming from Vancouver Island (+texas):

Confirmed attending:

Blue Yoshi
Karupin
Grimice
gen_hawk77
Max
Ewic
Defender

Maybe coming:

K11

I think that's everyone.

Everyone coming needs housing... so... I don't know if LFL can house us all, but... well, somehow we all need housing.

Also, Brian, Bryan, assuming you're taking the transit on Friday... do you want to meet along the way again? Lets not forget to bring a bag of carrots ;) haha lol :p

HNG

Smash Journeyman
Errr...if sumone wants a poster for the tournament, i can try making one...lul

I need info like

Date:
venue phone number :
someone to phone about the tournament:
What you want on the poster:
Any additional Information:

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Date: Saturday, March 13th, 9001
Website url: www_rickroll.com/WereNoStrangersToLove
Venue phone number: (666) 666-6666
Someone to phone about the tournament: Mr. Game & Watch (999) 999-9999
What do you want on the poster: A million dollars
Any additional Information: Those who come late will DIE!!!!!!

Karupin

Smash Journeyman
Wait does anyone at these tourneys play StarCraft? I'm really into SC and if people want to play I'll bring my keyboard/mouse. I'm T.
we didn't play any but on the last night there we watched a stream (forgot which tourney and the players but it was the finals in some big tourney).
It was too cool.

ewic

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2363-5634-0009
-

It was Flash vs Mirror (I think it was Mirror... or a similar name).
Whoa do you guys follow the pro scene too? I've never heard of Mirror before, but I know Flash is a beast.

But yeah we should actually play or something. Any of you guys play ICCup?

Grimice

Smash Apprentice
Whoa do you guys follow the pro scene too? I've never heard of Mirror before, but I know Flash is a beast.

But yeah we should actually play or something. Any of you guys play ICCup?
<--- i follow the pro scene and play ewic, i dont play much anymore so im probably hella rusty but i still follow the pro scene, Flash is a beast he won that last regional tourny that was heald in korea which was in the summer he beat beserk, flash is a terrian player, and a good one, very smart hes famous for his 3-1 push, but im a protoss player, so im more of a fan of jaedong the guy is friggin unbelievable and is known as the reaver king... also did u apply for SC2 Beta key. cause beta is starting end of march.

ewic

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2363-5634-0009
-

<--- i follow the pro scene and play ewic, i dont play much anymore so im probably hella rusty but i still follow the pro scene, Flash is a beast he won that last regional tourny that was heald in korea which was in the summer he beat beserk, flash is a terrian player, and a good one, very smart hes famous for his 3-1 push, but im a protoss player, so im more of a fan of jaedong the guy is friggin unbelievable and is known as the reaver king... also did u apply for SC2 Beta key. cause beta is starting end of march.
WOW Grim of all the people I didn't think you'd play SC! NICE! Wow this is awesome @_@

Yeah I play Terran my favorite match up to play is TvP!

Dude HOW DO YOU APPLY FOR BETA KEY I need to know @_@ and END OF MARCH? HOLY SMOKES!!! Wow I can't believe I didn't know about this!

Dude we gotta play or something!

P.S. Jaedong is a Zerg player :p Maybe you are thinking of Stork or something.

smash mash

Smash Apprentice
hey guys..i dunno if imma be able to make it to phoenix..im kinda tight on cash right now...and if i do go i prob wont be able to buy me a new controller :( but yea well see what happens...and we shouldn't base the pr from the tourney this time tho...i think bundt, breez and jake should really put alot of effort into it after phoenix...most likely i might be off cause ive just been playing terrible recently...but whatever well see...;) i just play the game for fun and to meet new people anyways... :D...oh and i might be coming to ubc sat...peace

Grimice

Smash Apprentice
my bad got names confused, ya jaedong is a zerg player and is currently ranked first in the pro circuit.

if you wanna get into watching the pros heres the website u wanna be checking it out, it keeps you up to date, and provides live stream. also has replays of tourneys

http://www.teamliquid.net/

as for the king of reavers his name is jianfei sometimes he spells his name backworls hes known as the lord of the reavers he also goes by JF... hes friggin amazing!

Top Bottom