• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Brawl! March 13th, 2010 (***Port Coquitlam, BC)

Grimice

Smash Apprentice
sorry videos are taking so long, ill have them up by this weekend i promise.... also next tourney my IC;ers are going to be even better so watch out... i had fun guys that was a great tourney my only regret was not practiseing my CG's enough before the tourney cause i dropped a lot of grabs that i ussually dont but no johns i ****ed up.... nayways i look forward to the next tourney so expect IC'ers taking 1st place ;D

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x
sorry videos are taking so long, ill have them up by this weekend i promise.... also next tourney my IC;ers are going to be even better so watch out... i had fun guys that was a great tourney my only regret was not practiseing my CG's enough before the tourney cause i dropped a lot of grabs that i ussually dont but no johns i ****ed up.... nayways i look forward to the next tourney so expect IC'ers taking 1st place ;D
money match?? ic vs mk

Grimice

Smash Apprentice
money match?? ic vs mk
at the next tourney? sure im down.

also breez to answer ur question at the tourney why i wasnt playing you like i play'd jdong it takes me a bit of a warmup with chaingrabs and i didnt get much practise in.... esspecially before the tourney ussually i practise my CG's every day for 3 hours to stay flawless so grab = death... and i wasnt at that level when i shouldove been... but no johns, you play'd well and i lost.... i look forward to the next tourney cause ill be hitting you guys hard next time.

Asa

Smash Hero
**** son that's a trainng regimen right there

shawtayy

can't wait for vids

Top Bottom