• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Brawl! March 13th, 2010 (***Port Coquitlam, BC)

Clouderz

Smash Ace
So greedyyyyy, you already have a Jiggs vs Mario money match at Phoenix with me! :p

And I never said anything about little kids being easy to beat; I don't think I could ever beat Weruop
Weruop is 16/17..
100$ MM mee!!! i suck!!!

smash mash

Smash Apprentice
I know dude! Work has finally slowed down - and I am having people over on monday! You should definitely come - otherwise we should just hang out after work sometime!
hmm monday...at what time? ?btw my G&W has gotten much better :)

HNG deap needs a partner and hes pretty good...well hes looking for a partner, and he can almost beat me....and has a few times!

How many people are confirmed for this tourney btw??

bundtcake

Smash Ace
Weruop is 16/17..
100$ MM mee!!! i suck!!!
Weruop = 16/17 = younger than me = little kid

And if you want, we can do another low tier MM at Jack's tourney as well, but we'll probably end up meeting in the tourney bracket with our mains anyways so I'm fine without a regular MM

smash mash

Smash Apprentice
Weruop = 16/17 = younger than me = little kid

And if you want, we can do another low tier MM at Jack's tourney as well, but we'll probably end up meeting in the tourney bracket with our mains anyways so I'm fine without a regular MM
If you get passed me!!! lol :p i will win this tourney no johns! ;)

btw add deap as confirmed for this tourney

Grimice

Smash Apprentice
you can put me as confirmed since ill be in vancouver to pick up my girlfriend from the airport on the 14th, i can also bring a set-up, a TV, and recording equipment, and i can also stream match's like winners, losers, and finals.... also i plan to stream my match's if i can.... so ill bring all the equipment with me.

I'm hyped for this tourny

Grimice

Smash Apprentice
also, ill need housing for possibly 3 if blue_yoshi and kurapin come with me, so if i could get peoples msn, so i can talk with someone about that, and about the tourny and stuff that be cool, get to know you guys a little better, since i was unable to go down last time with Blue_yoshi and karupin

Grimice

Smash Apprentice
I played some games with HNG on wifi last night, and i told him i would partner with him if me and blue_yoshi dont team... or if Ewic comes me and him ussually partner. i dont know if Ewic is comming tho so ill team with HNG if not.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
We are probably going to get to LFL's house by the same method as last time, which was meeting Brian and Bryan on the way there, then getting there together. AND DON'T FORGET TO BRING CARROTS AGAIN!!!!! haha lmao

HNG

Smash Journeyman
Ahh, a Pikmin Mainer....GTFO Deap! Oli....T.T

Karu and Blue_Yoshi, Are you guys Teaming? and Deap, i would liek to play you online if possible...even if i hate oli...

HNG

Smash Journeyman
Also forgot to say i have this guy from BFC whos coming to the tournament...he doesnt have a account here but he told me to tell you guys.

The hell? The singles end at 2 am? lmao, im not staying for singles, i may watch some of it though.

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x
Ahh, a Pikmin Mainer....GTFO Deap! Oli....T.T

Karu and Blue_Yoshi, Are you guys Teaming? and Deap, i would liek to play you online if possible...even if i hate oli...
sorry dude

i don't bring my wii with me.. my wii is in mexico

i only bring to canada 2 controllers and a dsi

and clouders

let me check

5$ mm is OK

100 only in melee:)

or just play friendlies:bee:

Karupin

Smash Journeyman
`If Bowser's Klaw is initiated then the win will go to Bowser. If Ganondorf initiates a Ganoncide, ignore the outcome and the win will go to Ganondorf. All other suicides will be sent to the tie-breaker.

that is in the rules, out of curiosity why is it not considered a win for kirby if he successfully kirbicides his opponet?

smash mash

Smash Apprentice
`If Bowser's Klaw is initiated then the win will go to Bowser. If Ganondorf initiates a Ganoncide, ignore the outcome and the win will go to Ganondorf. All other suicides will be sent to the tie-breaker.

that is in the rules, out of curiosity why is it not considered a win for kirby if he successfully kirbicides his opponet?
thats just gay...

Clouderz

Smash Ace

because kirby isnt a character in brawl......right?:chuckle::chuckle:

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master

because you can break out probably

T-block

B2B TST
I think if Kirby successfully Kirbycides the game will give the win to Kirby automatically.

In any case, the Bowser suicide rule shouldn't be in there... it's always possible for Bowser to die after your opponent by jumping, and anyone using Bowser in a tournament match should know that ;D

Zezima0123

Smash Apprentice
Oh boy, M2K coming to one of our tourneys, that would be a sight to see.

M2K, the most I'm willing to help you out is probably $20 or $25, seeing as though we're letting you come, win the tourney, then go.

Terodactyl Yelnats

Smash Ace
NNID
Perseids_Tero
Two things:
1. I was TwistHelix before I got my name changed to this so could you change it? Thank you.
2. I can bring a TV, Wii, and Brawl to this tournament

Top Bottom