• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Brawl! March 13th, 2010 (***Port Coquitlam, BC)

Asa

Smash Hero
Grandfinals me vs superboom

Money match list:

20$ with Kuraurdo mk vs sonic
Dan will prbabably mm me for like 10$
anyone else wanna mm? LOW TIERS? MY MARIO *****, ill MM anyones my mario vs your low tier

I WILL ALSO ACCEPT ANY FOOD MATCHES

can anyone give me Dans AIM?

ya i'll 5 dollar mm your mario :)

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Oh dude, I'll totally low tier MM you with my Jiggly :D Or PT if you consider PT low enough, but I guess technically he's mid tier now :p
Actually, Pokémon Trainer is in the list of borderline mid/low tier. So to the discretion of the TO, they can either be low or mid tier.

You're in the clear.

Clouderz

Smash Ace
k this is the MM list, anyone else???

20$ with kuraurdo mk vs sonic
10$ with dan mk vs snake
5$ low tier bundtcake pt/jigz vs mario
5$ low tier Asa ? vs mario
5$ low tier firefly yoshi vs mk

anyone else? :@

Clouderz

Smash Ace
bundtcake, not Breez. I'm sure Breez will want one though; he's a ***** for MMs. =P

Also, I'll put up $5; my Yoshi vs. your whatever.

:005:

oh, right, done and DONE
btw you cant cancel the MM because when you see me play your going to want to

:)

bundtcake

Smash Ace
oh that's kinda gross

how much is public transit...and how far is this port from vancouver airport ._.
Public transit'll cost you $5, take the skytrain to waterfront and then the 160 bus to Port Coquitlam bus loop, then from there you're probably close enough to walk or maybe someone won't mind giving you a ride from the bus loop, should take about 2 hours total according to Google Maps

EDIT: Oh, $7.50 actually, there's a $2.50 charge for people using the skytrain that start at the airport apparently :/ In any case you won't be paying more than $9, 'cuz that's the price of a day pass...

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Clouderz putting down the big bucks. If I went I'd probably go up to $50 with you, cause I am cool like that. Maybe one day...

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Boozer ***** you both.

Bamesy will be back ****** you both with Boozer before... before... I can't make any alliteration so I'm stumped...

I'll get back to you on the set date >_>

edit: Before BC... Brawls?

nevermind LOL

Zezima0123

Smash Apprentice
ill probably team with zezima <3
but if anyone better comes up ill ditch him

cuz he sucks
LOLOLOLOL
:3

Once I get my Wii back I'll actually use my mains on you and not ****ing ****** *** Ganondorf and Captain Falcon LOL, kbro?

EDIT:
And to LFT (forget his name) it's all good, I got my parents or a buddy to drive me.

And.. I'd do anything if you could bring this tourney back to Abbotsford. ;_;

Clouderz

Smash Ace

Once I get my Wii back I'll actually use my mains on you and not ****ing ****** *** Ganondorf and Captain Falcon LOL, kbro?

EDIT:
And to LFT (forget his name) it's all good, I got my parents or a buddy to drive me.

And.. I'd do anything if you could bring this tourney back to Abbotsford. ;_;
no johns your still coming

Clouderz ill do a MM with you, My IC'ers up against your MK
ok, how much

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
Sorry Zezima, because of the new venue supplying us with TVs, we are gonna stick with that. If you can bring a setup though it'd be greatly appreciated.

I'm still offering free venue fee for anyone who does bring a setup. Please come to me though telling me it's your setup, and I'll probably get you a sailor moon stamp or wristband or something.

I WILL be going through these posts though, my apologies to anyone who is inconvienced by the front page being VERY out of date (idk if LFL updated it or not.)

Brian is gonna raaaape clouderz. Unless Clouderz spooked him like I did with ROB. woooooo

Zezima0123

Smash Apprentice
Ahh.. well it's okay, it's closer to Vancouver so it's likely to attract more people.

I wouldn't be able to bring any TVs, unless you want to play on a small one lol.

Top Bottom