• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Brawl! March 13th, 2010 (***Port Coquitlam, BC)

Asa

Smash Hero
ya i heard what happened

someone should've called the police

cuz it was ****

Clouderz

Smash Ace
the funny thing is this is gonna be the biggest BC brawl tourney with like, barely 30 entrants, Lmfao

Asa

Smash Hero
Maybe if more people come.

Let's attract California or something. There's a month to go so it's an opportune time!
Cali's not gonna come to something this small

They're already gonna be spending money to go to TP4

the funny thing is this is gonna be the biggest BC brawl tourney with like, barely 30 entrants, Lmfao
our community is actually around 50 ppl

but a good deal of them are ****ing lazy

corbinvenida

Smash Apprentice
asa is a pretty cool guy, eh gives out carrots and doesnt afraid of anythin
what are you talking about, ASA is the biggest dickweed ever. I saw him one time ****** a 12 year old girl behind a middle school parking lot, while burning copies of every religious book possible while listening to ke$ha / jimmy buffet remix.

Asa

Smash Hero
what are you talking about, ASA is the biggest dickweed ever. I saw him one time ****** a 12 year old girl behind a middle school parking lot, while burning copies of every religious book possible while listening to ke$ha / jimmy buffet remix.
don't turn my name into an acronym

it's probably worse that you didn't do anything about it

besides, we're quite similar, you and i.
i cook for a living too

Clouderz

Smash Ace
T-block, if your 100% coming, ill team with you

i dont want to be partnered with you, end up at the tourney, and your not their, are you coming for sure?

T-block

B2B TST
sorry, i'm already teaming with asa if i go

i probably won't be able to say i'm going 100% until like...a week before the event in any case. plus you'd probably be pretty disappointed with me - i'm a pretty inconsistent player

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
That kinda confuses me too. LOL

Who wouldn't want one of West Coast's best players, a good Meta Knight at that (someone who fights well in the clutch of 2 vs. 1), on their team?

Asa

Smash Hero
well everyone else is paired already

idk

fakeclouderz isn't though

Asa

Smash Hero
i'll bank on you

i won't be super bummed if i don't do doubles anyway

Clouderz

Smash Ace
ill probably team with zezima <3
but if anyone better comes up ill ditch him

cuz he sucks
LOLOLOLOL
:3

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
I wonder if I suck less :3

I'm tempted to make a surprise a-pair-ounce cause I'd like to check out this new BC Barlw seen for future returnage 4shadowing.
Gotta talk wit aj 1st tho 2 C wutz up wit diss cuz mayhapz I can tag wit him/drive lol

AJ, how are you getting here/where are you staying/could I come last second if it turns out I feel like going at the time? I will offer my driving skills lol

Just a last second thing that I've been thinking of, no confirming anything yet. :\

Edit: 1 condition!
I must play Eric in 1st round of brackets (or pools) so I can go Bowser vs his Mario for epics sake.
If I go lol

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I wonder if I suck less :3

I'm tempted to make a surprise a-pair-ounce cause I'd like to check out this new BC Barlw seen for future returnage 4shadowing.
Gotta talk wit aj 1st tho 2 C wutz up wit diss cuz mayhapz I can tag wit him/drive lol

AJ, how are you getting here/where are you staying/could I come last second if it turns out I feel like going at the time? I will offer my driving skills lol

Just a last second thing that I've been thinking of, no confirming anything yet. :\

Edit: 1 condition!
I must play Eric in 1st round of brackets (or pools) so I can go Bowser vs his Mario for epics sake.
If I go lol
! Screw that!

Mario vs. Sonic! 50:50 match-up and my favorite fight in the entire game. GET HYPE!!

[EDIT]

Also, James. No worries about if we play in Doubles. I don't use Dedede anymore. Sonic's just way too gooood.

Clouderz

Smash Ace
Grandfinals me vs superboom

Money match list:

20$ with Kuraurdo mk vs sonic
Dan will prbabably mm me for like 10$
anyone else wanna mm? LOW TIERS? MY MARIO *****, ill MM anyones my mario vs your low tier

I WILL ALSO ACCEPT ANY FOOD MATCHES

can anyone give me Dans AIM?

bundtcake

Smash Ace
Grandfinals me vs superboom

Money match list:

20$ with Kuraurdo mk vs sonic
Dan will prbabably mm me for like 10$
anyone else wanna mm? LOW TIERS? MY MARIO *****, ill MM anyones my mario vs your low tier

I WILL ALSO ACCEPT ANY FOOD MATCHES

can anyone give me Dans AIM?
Oh dude, I'll totally low tier MM you with my Jiggly :D Or PT if you consider PT low enough, but I guess technically he's mid tier now :p

Top Bottom