• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Brawl! March 13th, 2010 (***Port Coquitlam, BC)

LFL

Smash Journeyman
The venue has been changed!

It will now be held at Home Video in Port Coquitlam

New venue address: 3274 Coast Meridian Rd
Port Coquitlam BC, V3B 3N4

I think this venue will be better. The venue fee has not changed. The owner will be providing us with 10 tv's! The only thing i need now are people to bring Wiis!! The store also has new gc controllers for sale. So if you are looking for one, now's your chance. I will get AJ to change the OP asap.

The owner of Home Video has requested a poster to advertise. Anyone with photoshop skills that's up to it can send me their design at bc_wrestling@hotmail.com.

c0nspire

Smash Rookie
might want to note in the OP that LFL lives with me under the housing section

Asa

Smash Hero
um AFF has a wii

I can also borrow a wii from zombathy

if john davidson comes he'll be bringing a wii as well

so add 3 wiis on the list (tentatively)

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Me. As in Lib3r4t3. Hells yeah. Me and Dan vs you guys again mm?
AJ? This is a new accout or what? :D

dan lets do some 64 mm yo, doubles i challenge u. me + blueyoshi vs u + anyone
You don't want to be doing this, remember what happened last time you faced the Boomism team? Watch what you're challenging with BAMESY!!! around. ;)

lol oh god

link is pretty good on that stage....not even kidding. it's not as bad for poor recovery characters as you might think. it's all good though...i still took the set when it mattered ;D
I would argue that it's Olimars best stage. And we all know about his recovery. ;D

Sion was right about me... :O
MULTIQUOTE!

Edit: btw I'm not coming...

BOTH of the weekends in March with tournaments are the weekends I CANNOT come to Vankuvah. The next 2 weekends I probably could if I tried to arrange it.

GG LOL

corbinvenida

Smash Apprentice
can corbin provide housing?
il run it by the tribe i live with. But i don't think it would be a problem, i can probably fit like 4 people.

May i ask who am i housing? I don't accept white people LOL JK.

I'm not racist, I just don't like any interracial bull****. LOL JK AGAIN.

edit: will be out of town people? or just like local people who are too ****ing lazy to bus?

Asa

Smash Hero
lol so hard when i played at your house

"god**** whites!!"

I wouldn't mind staying at your place

Clouderz

Smash Ace
Wtf at the grabbing the ledge 30 times
thats BS
any half-minded idiot could think of a way to punish someone if they ledge hog all day

is that an official rule or something?

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Clouderz, you don't really look at what happens in competitive brawl do you? I suggest looking around, until you see why this rule is actually very good to have.

The official rule is 50 ledge grabs, fyi.

Clouderz

Smash Ace
Clouderz, you don't really look at what happens in competitive brawl do you? I suggest looking around, until you see why this rule is actually very good to have.

The official rule is 50 ledge grabs, fyi.
oh
well

no u

Alphicans

Smash Hero
That example is stupid because MK can actually effectively stop planking. Lots of characters can't (falco, IC's, diddy has troubles sometimes, marth etc.) Watch Pound4 vids M2K vs adhd and ally, and you'll see that ledge camping, combined with air camping is way too broken.

Clouderz

Smash Ace
That example is stupid because MK can actually effectively stop planking. Lots of characters can't (falco, IC's, diddy has troubles sometimes, marth etc.) Watch Pound4 vids M2K vs adhd and ally, and you'll see that ledge camping, combined with air camping is way too broken.

i dont watch brawl videos :|

but i see your point

c0nspire

Smash Rookie
i plank lots with pit!

but i usually end up killing myself in the process

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Pit's planking is beatable, and on top of that, it's essential to pit's game, so I don't find it nearly as broken.

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
Alright alright, I apologize. I was trying to make a joke. I've not been catching up with the current posts but I know Clouderz ****talks.

Oh and I'm sure LFL nailed the point hard but pleeeeeeeeeeease bring setups. We are going to have enough TVs so don't worry about those as much, but a wii (or two and I'll give you a hug!) will help sooo much. All I ask is that you have all neutrals and cps and characters, random stage select is NOT necessary, though prefered.

corbinvenida

Smash Apprentice
yeah, imbalanced in the "no one likes him, and only abnormally sized *******s play him" tier.

i only see Jimmy Buffet fans play him.

Top Bottom