• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Brawl! March 13th, 2010 (***Port Coquitlam, BC)

T-block

B2B TST
To anyone in BC saying they can beat me:

I have a pretty convincing edge on Jake aka ~Firefly~ aka tHe BeSt YoShI iN tHe WoRlD.

So consider that

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I can't just give away a player's weakness, that's just in bad taste :\. It'll be pretty obvious if you ever play him. :p

Asa

Smash Hero
ya bad taste that'd be a **** move

can we just convince all of alberta's smash community to come to this
I think almost all of us will be coming to one of your tournies

bundtcake

Smash Ace
The tourney that weekend here in Vancouver might actually be getting moved to April, so who knows O: We might be able to come

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
If BC can make it to this, I will personally house, at the most, 2/3 people. Because 4 is the highest amount of people that can fit in my car. And I dunno if DTP and/or Zero would want rides.

Get at this hospitality, son.

MAYBE 4 if I don't hafta give Adam/DTP rides.

bundtcake

Smash Ace
If BC can make it to this, I will personally house, at the most, 2/3 people. Because 4 is the highest amount of people that can fit in my car. And I dunno if DTP and/or Zero would want rides.

Get at this hospitality, son.
If we came, we'd be driving over, so if the only issue is how many people can fit in your car, unless we're sleeping in it it's not really a factor 8D;

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
... EVERYONE COME TO SPRUCE GROVE ZONE.

Smashfest if this happens before Alberta Beatdown! Pizza, pasta (lol Pasta Hut), lots of room to play/sleep in the basement, movies, whatever else.

If you guys can, it'll be tight.

Keep us posted, and encourage this.

bundtcake

Smash Ace
Well like I said, this is still a maybe, but if we don't make it to the one in March a bunch of us were interested in coming to a tourney during in the summer O:

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
The only real limiting factor for BC traveling to Alberta Beatdown is whether the people with vehicles are willing/able to make it up there. I know bundtcake would go for sure if he had a ride; it's just that the people who can drive are hesitant to commit a full 24 hours in one weekend to drive to a tournament in March. I would personally love to have some of us make it over soon though. =]

Also, not to be a ****, but I know Pokemon Trainer on Rainbow Cruise is super-effective against Jack (KillL0ck, for the unlearned BCers). There are vids to prove it.

:005:

smash mash

Smash Apprentice
What is this whole...going to Alberta talk???..i use to live in calgary, always so cold...i would love to go visit some day...

LFL

Smash Journeyman
I will try and convince my room mate to drive...if so you can expect 5 of us

unityole

Smash Lord
um, brawl smashfest next wednesday at SFU Surrey games room. i will hope to see some of you there, ikool, firefly, vince, bundtcake and maybe eric + sion. theres always room for melee as well, a good start to get to know each other.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
um, brawl smashfest next wednesday at SFU Surrey games room. i will hope to see some of you there, ikool, firefly, vince, bundtcake and maybe eric + sion. theres always room for melee as well, a good start to get to know each other.
It's Wednesday. I can't make it... >.>

Cool that you're getting this going though. I hope everybody else can. =3

:005:

T-block

B2B TST
lol i made up for it in low tier by beating mike with link on rainbow cruise LOL!!!!!
lol oh god

link is pretty good on that stage....not even kidding. it's not as bad for poor recovery characters as you might think. it's all good though...i still took the set when it mattered ;D

unityole

Smash Lord
dan lets do some 64 mm yo, doubles i challenge u. me + blueyoshi vs u + anyone

Top Bottom