• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Brawl 6 (Important Venue Change! Details inside)

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Me coming to this rides upon if we're doing carpooling down or not. A plane ticket would be a little expensive probably.

Either way, Jake? We're going to face again in the bracket. And let me reassure you. Things are going to be different. :)

Drake12

Smash Ace
If I'm able to get a ride with someone down to Vancouver, and assuming I don't have anything major going down that day then it could be safe to count me in.
I guess that just means maybe, not confirmed.
I'd probably just end up doing singles for this one if I do go.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
if the chance ever comes to get hooked up with cheap plane tickets like tin is lemme know, id be down to come to one of these, ive always had interest in travelling to one of these

Captain L

Smash Champion
So I think I'll pick up a secondary for this tournament.

And it's not wolf so you can all stop laughing.

ƸArcher¤AngelusƷ

Smash Apprentice
Asa....did you really not get it when I sarcastically said DWC was scared of you....lol..

And its Trig now, not Exec =p

:phone:

Drake12

Smash Ace
"also Nova Scotia coming?!?"

Just me, I'll be in Abbotsford for the school year, so I'll probably come to your events. I like to think I'm good at the game, being 5th on our PR, and getting third in hellasmash 5

Drake12

Smash Ace
Marth triples??? O.o
We have two PR marth mains and a pocket marth. Raziek Tupac and a pocket one for Zhao.
Raz sucked a big one this tournament.

Asa

Smash Hero
Me, GrapE, & IHT.

(Atleast I believe GrapE & IHT haven't found housing yet.)
you should be able to stay at cheeszeman's. Blue Yoshi isn't travelling with you guys?

Marth triples??? O.o
We have two PR marth mains and a pocket marth. Raziek Tupac and a pocket one for Zhao.
Raz sucked a big one this tournament.
marth triples are a bc friendly specialty :p you'll learn..

_GrapE_

Smash Lord
I don't think Rob is travelling with us, though I haven't really talked with him about it yet. But either way, I assume Rob needs housing somewhere as well.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Also, Captain L? We're going to face one another this time too. After I beat Jake, you and I are going to get the rematch we deserve.

breez

Smash Ace
Just stating again, I can house pretty much anyone, and almost any amount of people - we have a nice big house :) Brianna says rob isn't allowed though, I think he trolls her too hard. So anyone but rob is more than welcome to come and stay with me!

Also, please, please come practice with me someone. I have pretty much the next week (and weekend) off and I would really love some practice. Other than playing with landon and bryan recently, I haven't played all summer D: Landon, come hang out and have a serious practice session?

Jake, when do you get back?
Brian should make it out and jordan will come over too and we can practice doubles!

Who am I kidding, i'll just load up a few lvl3 comps and stomp ya'll.

edit: My roommates name is wyatt - an avid gamer and sc2 player.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Asking again: who'd like a smashfest or something next week?

If enough people want one I'll make it happen when I return on Friday.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
If I'm able to get a ride with someone down to Vancouver, and assuming I don't have anything major going down that day then it could be safe to count me in.
I guess that just means maybe, not confirmed.
I'd probably just end up doing singles for this one if I do go.
Alright, I'll add you. I'd love to see how you do here. =D

if the chance ever comes to get hooked up with cheap plane tickets like tin is lemme know, id be down to come to one of these, ive always had interest in travelling to one of these
That would be amazing. =0

Jake, add me to the OP plz? <3

Sure. <3

@ Firefly: Why are Ontario players in pink >_>, purple name plz :bee:
Pink does more than you think. =D But really, pink is just easier to read~

Just stating again, I can house pretty much anyone, and almost any amount of people - we have a nice big house :) Brianna says rob isn't allowed though, I think he trolls her too hard. So anyone but rob is more than welcome to come and stay with me!

Also, please, please come practice with me someone. I have pretty much the next week (and weekend) off and I would really love some practice. Other than playing with landon and bryan recently, I haven't played all summer D: Landon, come hang out and have a serious practice session?

Jake, when do you get back?
Brian should make it out and jordan will come over too and we can practice doubles!

Who am I kidding, i'll just load up a few lvl3 comps and stomp ya'll.

edit: My roommates name is wyatt - an avid gamer and sc2 player.
I'm getting back late on the 2nd. I really want to practice doubles, and see what we can cook up for improved 2v1 finishers. ;) Also, you're going to have a pretty good ROB main (Drake from NS) to practice with; he told me he'll be arriving in Abbotsford on the 1st IIRC.

:005:

Captain L

Smash Champion
I'm away this weekend leaving Friday, so no smash taking place this weekend will include me whether it's at Ben's or at home video...

Ben we can have a serious practice session when you get a functional TV lol

Drake12

Smash Ace
I wouldn't house Rob, seems a bit dangerous with how Godly he is :D
If you do better watch out for his gyro at least.
Someone better inform me of this Marth gimmick I'm hearing of :p

Asa

Smash Hero
I wouldn't house Rob, seems a bit dangerous with how Godly he is :D
If you do better watch out for his gyro at least.
Someone better inform me of this Marth gimmick I'm hearing of :p
it's simple

you and two friends play marth. go for style. spikes and ****. if you can get 2v1 combos, do it (usually whoever is in the middle gets *****).

-fin

Top Bottom