• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Brawl 6 (Important Venue Change! Details inside)

Captain L

Smash Champion
jake got first, Tin got second, did Bryan get third at his tournament?

bundtcake

Smash Ace
Just reminding everyone that if there is low tiers, I'm gonna win for free again.
inb4 500 word post by Rob
pretty sure now that yoshi is mid tier i have no competition in a low tier tournament

[oh snap]

EDIT: also, good **** jake on wrecking ns!

Asa

Smash Hero
i got 5th at SIN3 - beat southpaw(toonlink) lycan(marth), zombe(dk), Z(pikachu). Lost to FOW(ness) and SK92(falco).

brick got 4th - lost to SK92(falco) and richbrown(olimar)
brick and Z also got 2nd in teams

didn't get to mm many ppl, just lycan(won)

SKidd

Smash Master
SK92 has an 'S' and a 'K' in his name(alias) that are being used in the exact same fashion as they are in mine. It is my personal goal to destroy him in all 3 Smash games.

Asa

Smash Hero
@Skidd

a road to apex event is a tournament that gives you points to give you a better seed at apex

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
jake got first, Tin got second, did Bryan get third at his tournament?
Landon with those month-early Phoenix 6 results~

This tournament is actually starting to look legit enough that it could be a road to Apex event. =0 I'll start looking into that tonight. My biggest concern right now is that it could be short notice, but hopefully we could figure something out!

Thanks guys. Nova Scotia was so much fun. ^.^ I should have a ton of vids uploaded too; there were a LOT of REALLY good matches. =D

:005:

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
I think making this a road to Apex tournament would be awesome. That way when I win and don't go to Apex, I'll skew all the results :)

Just reminding everyone that if there is low tiers, I'm gonna win for free again.
inb4 500 word post by Rob
no

pretty sure now that yoshi is mid tier i have no competition in a low tier tournament

[oh snap]

EDIT: also, good **** jake on wrecking ns!
no

Captain L

Smash Champion
I think we should adopt Nova Scotia's stagelist

Distant Planet and Luigi's mansion look like such fun stages. Also PS2 instead of FD as a starter.

Arcansi

Smash Champion
I think we should adopt Nova Scotia's stagelist

Distant Planet and Luigi's mansion look like such fun stages. Also PS2 instead of FD as a starter.
I don't like LM because of cafe of life.

And I like FD as a starter, so thats a no from me.

On the plus side, I have the money to make it, I just need housing info (Islanders need housing guys!)

Captain L

Smash Champion
surely nobody here can say no to pirate ship. It's like the boat on rainbow cruise! I promise I won't rudder camp either!

Captain L

Smash Champion
good thing you main MK then isn't it?

Besides pikachus are the only ones who like PS2 anyways

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
A GaW took me there in pools. When I thought about it, it probably wouldn't be to bad of a stage for him since 3 of the transformations mess up the spacing on my defensive moves, which has to be very precise in that MU.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
oh? willing to put that to the test in a low tier mm? i can promise you now that it won't be close ;)
I will gladly accept a low tier money match. And I can also promise you the same ;)

good thing you main MK then isn't it?

Besides pikachus are the only ones who like PS2 anyways
I HEAVILY disagree with that. There are loads of characters who easily benefit from that stage in some matchups.

A GaW took me there in pools. When I thought about it, it probably wouldn't be to bad of a stage for him since 3 of the transformations mess up the spacing on my defensive moves, which has to be very precise in that MU.

SHH! Don't tell Landon that, or he won't CP me there... ;)

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Anybody want an event sometime next week to practise for Phoenix/enjoy life before school starts again?

:phone:

Captain L

Smash Champion
I would like one, preferably later in the week. Like Thursday. Thursday would be lovely.

Rob I'd quite gladly take you to PS2, but sadly there are two stages I like better in that matchup. If we're in a best of 5 set (or you strike to one of my best stages) then you can expect it though ;)

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Feel free to host it Landon. :)

I'm out of town at the moment so I can't set anything up until I return on Friday.

:phone:

Drake12

Smash Ace
Me being a conservative NS player please don't, some derpy stages over here are very, well...derpy.
Not easy doing all that PTAD and such.

breez

Smash Ace
Jakes my doubles partner; no big deal.

Anyway, my roommate is planning on entering this tournament. He was a complete brawl noobie and is currently picking up the game quickly. I'll also ridicule anyone he beats (possibly to the point of tears).

People come practice with me plz ):

ƸArcher¤AngelusƷ

Smash Apprentice

Anyway, my roommate is planning on entering this tournament. He was a complete brawl noobie and is currently picking up the game quickly. I'll also ridicule anyone he beats (possibly to the point of tears).

Just dont troll yourself to hard when he beats you man :)

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Landon with those month-early Phoenix 6 results~

This tournament is actually starting to look legit enough that it could be a road to Apex event. =0 I'll start looking into that tonight. My biggest concern right now is that it could be short notice, but hopefully we could figure something out!

Thanks guys. Nova Scotia was so much fun. ^.^ I should have a ton of vids uploaded too; there were a LOT of REALLY good matches. =D

Nove Scotia seems to have stopped uploading to CanadaBrawl :(

In other news...

Bundtcake, are you good vs double MK (I'm predicting Firefly + Breez and Killock + Alphicans)?

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Me being a conservative NS player please don't, some derpy stages over here are very, well...derpy.
Not easy doing all that PTAD and such.
Can I mark you down as (un)confirmed? =0

Is that Liam? =0

Just dont troll yourself to hard when he beats you man :)
Are you planning on coming again? =0

Nove Scotia seems to have stopped uploading to CanadaBrawl :(

In other news...

Bundtcake, are you good vs double MK (I'm predicting Firefly + Breez and Killock + Alphicans)?
My MK is free in doubles. :x

Firefly, KillL0ck, and I are MK?
I'm honestly surprised you included my name in that post.

Updating the attendance list now. +11 name get + potentially the 2 people I asked about in this post. Lemme know if I missed anybody!

Top Bottom