• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PHB 3/26/11 Atl South UNITE! M2K, Reflex, Biglou, Kismet, Redhalberd

PB&J

Smash Hero
me and m2k want to come to this..who from ga is driving here..ill help drive..or drive the whole way..i really need to be in florida again

B_AWAL

Smash Master
O... well if Billy is comin ask him if he wants to team!!! "Your STILL 2 SLOW!!! :)"

Also Imma be giving out directions to different parties in Tally so that you guys can go out if you want. If you want to stay at my place everyone is welcome just let me know in advance.

and I WILL BE DOING POOLS AT THIS so plz let me know who you will be coming with cause I'm tryina make it so that you can play the people you come with in tourney as little as possible.

DRN

Smash Lord
Chas*

Lounis cant and will never be able to spell my name lol. Its all good but yea i should be here too

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
Yeah, from GA our current car is confirmed to have:

BigLou
TheReflexWonder
kismet2
Micaelis
DRN/TuRtL

As it looks right now we'll be coming down on Friday night and I believe we could use a place to stay if anyone is willing to house us. We'd really appreciate it. If you can, PM me your address/cell number and I'll get in touch with you, thanks in advance.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Lol just call me U can stay @ my place I'll be DJing from 6-10pm so I wont b free til night but I'll leave the door open

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Yeah, from GA our current car is confirmed to have:

BigLou
TheReflexWonder
kismet2
Micaelis
DRN/TuRtL

As it looks right now we'll be coming down on Friday night and I believe we could use a place to stay if anyone is willing to house us. We'd really appreciate it. If you can, PM me your address/cell number and I'll get in touch with you, thanks in advance.
I really like the fact that you used correct capitalization and spacing on those names.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I'm gonna get some serious practice in before this tournament. I hope I'll be ready. My Wii being broken sucks. :(

B_AWAL

Smash Master
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!

Derek & Kyle (Ballistics & Green Mario) Will prob stop by

& now that I think about it I haven't really PLAYED Brawl like that except 4 @ a scrub tourney... Where I only played like 3 gud ppl -______-

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Ok, I'm going to try and drive through the night. Like......late night lol. Trump doesn't get off of work until 8-ish so probably be leaving 9-ish hopefully. Drive takes, assuming 5 hrs I think. Would this be ok?

Zone

Smash Champion
I'm coming and I play melee,

Taco might come with me we are melee only mostly, manko is pretty good at it :) he's a little rusty but he's getting alot better. My car is gonna be mostly melee :)

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Excellent.

Also, is anyone from South Florida somehow coming to this? lol

I'll play some Brawl here and there, but I'm mainly a melee player.

And I'm coming from Tampa. There are two n's in my name, lol.
Nah, I don't think so. Seibrik is going to CFL, and there's a good size group of people going to Megacon(also in CFL lol).

:rosalina:

Publix

Smash Apprentice
BWWAHAHAHAHAHA Ill be there, and I'll Hambone erryone..
2$ Money Matches

Top Bottom