• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PHB 3/26/11 Atl South UNITE! M2K, Reflex, Biglou, Kismet, Redhalberd

Beluina

Smash Apprentice
If you want, Gville is on my way north. If i'm only taking GDX i can prob pick up like, a few of you guys. Unless more of CFL comes.
I might be in money johns mode at this point.
I feel like I've been traveling too much too. :/
Maybe I'll get someone else to drive my car, and pay for gas... Lol.
We'll figure something out.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Maybe. I may have to fly halfway across the country around this time. If not, I will head over here with Kismet and BigLou.

I will keep you posted.

2-DJeff

Smash Master

If i go, yes you can hitch a ride. I don't think anything else is happening that weekend. I just always feel like i'm busy... Probably because of my terrible memory. And HrBlack is welcome to come. Make sure he doesn't get 2 stocked by ganon on distant planet though.....

:troll:

But the 26thhh..... Hm. Dunno what's going on. Should be fine.

If you want, Gville is on my way north. If i'm only taking GDX i can prob pick up like, a few of you guys. Unless more of CFL comes.

But once again, i need to make sure i'm not busy...
I feel like... i need to do something. But it's strange literally every weekend i go somewhere, ie tourney or .... gainesville.

So maybe i just feel busy because i'm never in town O.o
Road trip? me you jerz solo GDX :awesome:

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I posted a link to this on the OP for the Alabama Thread. Hopefully, there will be good interest.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
If you make it to Pensacola, I'll take us the rest of the way. I just got confirmation of getting off work for this.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Just a truck, so we'll need someone else to carry the Pensacola crowd. Skater perhaps?

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Maybe we all can carpool, that help everyone out. Especially with gas. I think that'll be best. Me and ryker pick u up and skater and meet up at your place. Or if he doesn't come, we can go pick up saintkai. Gas being split up 4 ways ain't a bad deal.

Top Bottom