• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PHB 3/26/11 Atl South UNITE! M2K, Reflex, Biglou, Kismet, Redhalberd

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
You were there? I see you post int he SC2 section alot, I didn't see you :(
Yeah! I was there for like 20 minutes, playing a bit of melee.

I was on the first row from the empty wall, near the end. SleepyK was the only guy there who actually said his tag, so he's the only one I can say was playing, lol.

Zone

Smash Champion
I was at the end as well alot but I did stop to eat and play chess a few times . Maybe we played but I didn't realize it :D did you play a chubby Half Asian kid??

My sc2 is snafu 414 we should play sometime :)

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I filled in some characters used in Brawl Singles in my previous post. If anyone can add to/correct the list, that would be fantastic.

True Blue

Smash Lord
This was an awesome tournament! Super glad I went! Also for the bracket thing Agate used Game&Watch. Though twas a sweet tournament and cant wait for another one like this!

PB&J

Smash Hero
shoudnt have m2k won the pass since he has been living in ga for the last month and will be for a while..atl south is alt south,but i guess it doesnt matter now anyway

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
shoudnt have m2k won the pass since he has been living in ga for the last month and will be for a while..atl south is alt south,but i guess it doesnt matter now anyway
Apparently, no--

if that is the case, does anyone want the smash lessons/training I am doing? 100 a day or 300 a week. If you are interested in this at all then message me. After april I will no longer be living in Georgia so april is the only time I'll be in this state. let me know guys

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
I was at the end as well alot but I did stop to eat and play chess a few times . Maybe we played but I didn't realize it :D did you play a chubby Half Asian kid??

My sc2 is snafu 414 we should play sometime :)
If you were part of the little group that was talking at one point about breast sizes in Blazblue, you might have played against me. ^_^

Yeah, we should play, lol.

Does anyone know who had the bag with the TWEWY pins? It was pretty awesome.

Top Bottom