• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PHB 3/26/11 Atl South UNITE! M2K, Reflex, Biglou, Kismet, Redhalberd

Two-Ell

Smash Master
I don't know about CFL, Nothing definite down here in SFL really. It's going to depend on how everyone feels after WHOBO, it's a long trip up here lol.

:rosalina:

B_AWAL

Smash Master
We got GA, AL & NFL players comin already :-)

Chibo would be welcomed!!!

& waiting for the big word after WHOBO right now

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Hey I think I can make this, but I'd need a place to crash the night after the tourney, somewhere in Tally, Albany, Tifton, or as far north as Cordele.

Are there any melee players coming?

*scans thread*
Grool

idk which tourneys i'll be entering... maybe all 4.

Also if other Gainesville peeps are going (looks like there are,) I could potentially help with rides on the way up, but this is a pitstop for me to get to Cordele the next day.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
U can crash @ my place. I got a Big *** townhome and a king size bed u can sleep on in teh living room(unless I sell it) then u'd have a Fulll bed 2 lay on...

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
@AWAL, you have housing for us the night before right? 4 total: Me, Ragnarock, Ryker, and Saint.

Also, where's the Project:M side-tourney? ;)

Klarvic

Smash Apprentice
K boo M: most of the Marvel scene has PS2 adapters so you should be fine, also those flat screens will be preferable for the SSF4 and Marvel tournaments. Especially since I believe they are actually monitors and only accept HDMI and maybe DVI

OverLade

Smash Hero
Probably coming to this assuming we can make it back to Tampa on time for me to work a double shift :(

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
Ok..So im about 75% goin to this.Pensacola what is the game plan? i mean if im going for sure i will find out later but i def could fit up to 4comfortably or 5(just drivermiddle console lifted then the passenger, its not to bad i drive that Tahoe.before leaving i will have to fill my car up with gas to Full so gas money would help for the way back :)$70dolla gallon bleh So far i think the spots would be something like
Me
Manko
Saint
Ragnarock
Ryker?

Oh btw we prob wouldnt stay for the night.We would dip after Gfs.
Lol two mks in Gfs means we dippin earlyyyy :DDDD

JK

Edit:Ga should get m2k at this?

GA melee where you at?

TheSaintKai

Smash Ace
Ok..So im about 75% goin to this.Pensacola what is the game plan? i mean if im going for sure i will find out later but i def could fit up to 4comfortably or 5(just drivermiddle console lifted then the passenger, its not to bad i drive that Tahoe.before leaving i will have to fill my car up with gas to Full so gas money would help for the way back :)$70dolla gallon bleh So far i think the spots would be something like
Me
Manko
Saint
Ragnarock
Ryker?

Oh btw we prob wouldnt stay for the night.We would dip after Gfs.
Lol two mks in Gfs means we dippin earlyyyy :DDDD

JK

Edit:Ga should get m2k at this?

GA melee where you at?
Sounds good, man. Leaving Friday night to get housing?
Er'ryone throw in 14 or 15 bucks, that's 70.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Manko and his crew are bringing tvs... me & my crew are bringing TVS and whoever wants to use them can use them.

It'll be fine masky. Jus bring a setup and I promise you'll be fine

plus Im certain other people will be bringing TVs as well.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
M2K has another tourney to go 2 this weekend unless you al convince him otherwise.

This will be legit :-)

Top Bottom