• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phase 5 - Jan 30 - Dallas, TX = Dojo / Razer / Gnes = UTD Zac's last tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
Mr. Doom,
If KS comes here, ill leave whenever you guys get here. I am free at 11:30. Possibly all day with this rain/ice thing going on.

However, if there is rain/ice ill stiill drive. may just get there an hour later than usual.

I usually leave TX after the tournament ends, so Saturday night. However, if you would like to stay, ill see what i can do.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Important Notice!​

Don't want to pay the Venue Fee? Bring a full setup and I'll waive the fee.

Full setup includes:
- TV
- Wii + Cables or Gamecube + Cables
- Brawl disc or Melee disc

I also need people to bring SD cards so that I can use them for Brawl Minus. I'll backup the card on my laptop, so you won't lose anything.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Important Notice!​

Full setup includes:
- TV

I also need people to bring SD cards so that I can use them for Brawl Minus. I'll backup the card on my laptop, so you won't lose anything.
DONE. Wii + Brawl + TV + SD card are coming with me to Phase.

Mr Doom, if you show up, are you bringing a teammate (I'd assume Holms)?

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
Important Notice!​

Full setup includes:
- TV

I have an incredibly small TV that is as i said incredibly small and it is only possible for 2 people to play on it at a time... Also I can bring an SD card just it is SD card to my camera so will doing any of that even work or effect what is on the card? Can i just bring a Wii+Gamecube+discs+ cables+SD card and still not have to pay venue fee?

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
You have to bring all three of the items listed. No TV = Not Full Setup.

I think only SD cards 2 GB or smaller will work.

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
You have to bring all three of the items listed. No TV = Not Full Setup.

I think only SD cards 2 GB or smaller will work.
Will you accept me bringing the smallest TV imaginable which probably won't be used as usual? lol I have brought it to things before but it was so small no one wanted to use it lol I don't even think the screen is a foot wide or high.... 0.o lol

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
Please don't let the title be true....

...who else am I supposed to watch in teams?
I hope the title isn't true either =[ I have yet to play Zach so I can't miss out on 9's
I think I remember that, during Phase 2, Miss Monica mentioned making plushies. My mind may have fuzzed, though.
Well it's not that she doesn't make plushies.. I just don't think she has made one in a while because she is such a busy person lol

Alucard258

Smash Journeyman
So is anybody from south DFW (Grand Prairie/Mansfield area) coming to this that could give me a ride? Or someone passing through maybe?

I probably waited to long to ask this, but lemme know if you can.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Sorry to inform everyone but I will no longer be housing people Friday night, well just cause I don't want to.
Going to be frank, reason I'm not housing anyone is because of Zac. If you got room to house people please grab another carpool that was originally housing with me. Don't know why you always have to grab San Angelo. Don't want to house anyone else? Seems pretty selfish/elitist to me. Want to joke around and rub it in my face everytime? So be it, I rather just not house anyone then. I think I'm pretty generous on who I house, I don't believe I ever said no to someone if they asked for housing don't know why you can't let me house them this one time.

Crossjeremiah

Smash Ace
So is anybody from south DFW (Grand Prairie/Mansfield area) coming to this that could give me a ride? Or someone passing through maybe?

ill give you a ride for gas money $5. im coming from the opp. direction

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Sorry to inform everyone but I will no longer be housing people Friday night, well just cause I don't want to.
Going to be frank, reason I'm not housing anyone is because of Zac. If you got room to house people please grab another carpool that was originally housing with me. Don't know why you always have to grab San Angelo. Don't want to house anyone else? Seems pretty selfish/elitist to me. Want to joke around and rub it in my face everytime? So be it, I rather just not house anyone then. I think I'm pretty generous on who I house, I don't believe I ever said no to someone if they asked for housing don't know why you can't let me house them this one time.
It seems like you are kind of making a big deal out of something silly. What good does it do to take it out on the people who are driving hours to dallas?

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
It doesn't even effect ya Hylian since I'm still housing Austin saturday night. Anyways the only other carpool I was housing other then San Angelo's was Oklahoma and Kansas, Zac easily could of grabbed their carpool but insisted on San Angelo and went out of his way to grab them. Zac clearly knew I was looking forward to housing San Angelo for a change and I don't know why he can't let me. If it isn't such a big deal he can easily just grab the other carpool, but instead he rubs it in my face.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Uh.... I can take like... 2 people, but not only do I have a bedroom that would only -fit- (that's it cause I live with 3 other people and I don't know how they would feel waking up to random people in our living room), you'd have to be quiet because they're thin walls AND I work on Saturday at 9am so I'm going to be up and awake 7:45, 8 am which means you have to be awake at the same time. It wouldn't be pleasant, but....... If necessary I could. I just need to make sure I get enough sleep.

And I have to work on Sunday at 10am, so I'll be awake at 8:45, 9 which means you have to be as well, obviously. And I have to go to bed early so I won't be going out late after Phase...

It's a very difficult situation, and I'm offering it as a last resort. I doubt anyone wants to have bed times and early mornings and such and such... But if we have to I'm more than willing. If you're interested give me a call - I am going to pick up DMG later tonight so I'll let you know when I'm at my apt if you're willing to do it. :p

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Why is a huge Brawl-lover like Zac quitting?

Also:

Melee Bounty List
Darkrain - $50 (payed by the man himself)

I should go since Sheik ***** Falcon...

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!

Hmmm.... well, my carpool is pretty full as is with the people of Fort Worth... where exactly do you live?
Oh wait nvrmnd. Cross' got this. =)

@Zane: I hope you do show up, it might inspire me to keep repping Link ... hmmm....

@Zac: My Link vs. your G@W. If this is supposedly your last tourney, I must play you. in a money match. =)

I would like to get some games in tonight, but I have to pick up a special someone from the airport tonight. =) <3

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Your mom?

:p

Please remember not to call me tomorrow unless its between 8 and 9 am. You'll be lost for a while if you do to ask how to get there. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom