• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phase 2 - Oct. 17 Dallas, TX - Gnes/Dojo/Razer/PX/KS/OK/LA/RGV/Girls! Hype! Woo! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
DANG, I just realized how long it has been since I've played Duelist. Time to practice up. =D

I'm not usually one for MMs, but I think I may take a couple $1 Duelist sets. Maybe. (Razer lawlawlawlawl)

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
O_O; put that hammer down before you poke someone's eye out save it for the matches!>_<

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Y'all are really going to hate zac when I give him his surprise plushie. :p

I'm starting baking tomorrow. I've got brownies and a cookie cake......... Do you still want that cake for the extra fun thing Zac? I've got cool new baking gear that I got for Infinity's wedding reception. :D

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Y'all are really going to hate zac when I give him his surprise plushie. :p

I'm starting baking tomorrow. I've got brownies and a cookie cake......... Do you still want that cake for the extra fun thing Zac? I've got cool new baking gear that I got for Infinity's wedding reception. :D

Dang what!?

Yes, I still plan on doing the "extra fun thing" event. I need to find a color printer...

theeboredone

Smash Legend
What would you like?
If you don't mind me making me one. I would like to take an Ike plushie back to Austin with me >.>...but if you're already stacked with other people's plushies, then it's all good. Don't push yourself.

That looks too hard to make though.

Marie Antoinette

Smash Apprentice
Fogo and Bear are my MMs, then. (I may end up changing to $2. Free money for you guys anyway.)

BTW, I think I'm giving Katie a gift. :)

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Sweet! Shopping. :D Let's have girl time! Gnes counts. ;)

And I can try for the IKE but it'll be a minute. >.> I'm working as fast as I can, but they are all hand sewn so they take a little bit longer... But they are filled with more love! :p

theeboredone

Smash Legend

And I can try for the IKE but it'll be a minute. >.> I'm working as fast as I can, but they are all hand sewn so they take a little bit longer... But they are filled with more love! :p
Whatever works. I just want somebody as awesome as me.

shlike

Smash Ace

could i get a zss one?????? pretty please???

<333333333333 in advance
Whatever works. I just want somebody as awesome as me.
we must play zss vs ike

1 dollar mm (money is tight yo)

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Yes you can. No I wont. :p What would you like?
Hmm... Now that I think about it, I wouldn't know...
Maybe something like Hissy or Pixel.

Hissy and Pixel, respectively. Thanks in advance, if you decide to do this.

we must play zss vs ike

1 dollar mm (money is tight yo)
I can do one with you, too, if you want. If not, we can do friendlies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom