• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phase 2 - Oct. 17 Dallas, TX - Gnes/Dojo/Razer/PX/KS/OK/LA/RGV/Girls! Hype! Woo! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
chuky, you didn't answer my mm request :(
Phantom, I wish to play you some more. Remind me, during friendlies, not to do the gay stuff that Ike has on Wario. Cuz at the tournament, I want to win. But in friendlies, I want to have fun.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
God southwest should change the board name to horny for asian girls. Now Vorgy's into it too?

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Phantom, I wish to play you some more. Remind me, during friendlies, not to do the gay stuff that Ike has on Wario. Cuz at the tournament, I want to win. But in friendlies, I want to have fun.
You can be gay in both. It's better practice for the both of us that way :p

Vorguen

Smash Champion

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Yeah, it should read:

Phase 2 - Oct. 17 Dallas, TX - Po/Pimpus/Will/Shoryuken/You/So/Hard/You're/Momma/Will/Feel/It/Girls! Hype! Woo!/Ric Flair

;)

Gnes

Smash Master
OH NOES MY INTERNET GRAMMA WAS WRONG

PLEAZE DONT WHIP ME MASTAH :(

Also...u cant honestly believe your sig is better than mine...i mean...seriously...even Dphat couldnt top it...AND HE MADE IT!!!

MM 1$...and a hug

Vorguen

Smash Champion
OH NOES MY INTERNET GRAMMA WAS WRONG

PLEAZE DONT WHIP ME MASTAH :(

Also...u cant honestly believe your sig is better than mine...i mean...seriously...even Dphat couldnt top it...AND HE MADE IT!!!

MM 1$...and a hug
I accept... but the hug better be really really good. :D

I doubt you can top PX... that guy has skill.

So far:

5$ vs - Bear, P4, Shuz

1$ vs - Gnes, Magitek Knight

??$ vs - Type Ex

Anybody else?

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Dang, I got owned. Turns out my IF game that got canceled over the weekend isn't gonna be this weekend, but the next...and now bus tickets are sold out for me to head back to Dallas.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
$5, Best 3 of 5, no infinites(standing or wall). 1st match random neutral, followed by stage counter-picks, we both stay our mains (Luigi vs Dedede)

That sound good?

This offer will stand throughout the tournament for anyone, so if anyone wants a free $5, come holla at me.

***Note, this does not apply to Metaknight players, because well, I just don't like y'all :laugh: ***

Pimpest Edit: I would never ask for a stock lead, because it implies I can't win otherwise. That's not how the Pimpest rolls.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
sup po nice to see another true luigi main going to the tourny

anyway, anyone else want a mm? so far the ones i have are against badnews, fogo, and px... let me know
ill give it a go.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
$5, Best 3 of 5, no infinites(standing or wall). 1st match random neutral, followed by stage counter-picks, we both stay our mains (Luigi vs Dedede)

That sound good?

This offer will stand throughout the tournament for anyone, so if anyone wants a free $5, come holla at me.

***Note, this does not apply to Metaknight players, because well, I just don't like y'all :laugh: ***

Pimpest Edit: I would never ask for a stock lead, because it implies I can't win otherwise. That's not how the Pimpest rolls.
Alright I'm down, 5$.

:)

Chic you too?

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Vorgy, I got you, playboy. $5 is on the line.

If you need help finding me... wait, no you won't. It will be more than obvious who I am once I get there...

SHORYUKEN!!!

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Alright, looking for the sexy man hanging out with the little boys.
If you would like to vorgy we can go to a park and throw candy at little kids if you know what I mean.

ALSO THOSE who are housing with me at Phase 2, we will be housing at a different place so new address I'll be posting it in the southwest travel plans ASAP. My friend is allowing me to use his apartment so I can hold maybe 4-5 more people his apartment atleast twice the size of my own so.. WE BE COMFY!! (Don't worry he doesn't live far from me maybe 10 minutes away from my place). But yeah WOOT everyone be comfy!!

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
What time is this thing expected to end?

I just got this email:

GAMER ALERT

MIDNIGHT GAMING CHAMPIONSHIP

DESCENDS ON DALLAS

What: The Midnight Gaming Championship (MGC), presented by McDonald's

Where: McDonald's at 5960 Greenville Avenue, Dallas, TX 75206

When: Saturday, October 17th

Registration begins at 5 p.m. - Tournament begins at 7 p.m.

(Online registration also at www.midnightgamingchampionship.com)

Games: Guitar Hero World Tour, Madden NFL 09, Super Smash Bros. Brawl and iPlay Fast and Furious on XBOX and Wii

Win: Cash & Prizes​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom