• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phase 2 - Oct. 17 Dallas, TX - Gnes/Dojo/Razer/PX/KS/OK/LA/RGV/Girls! Hype! Woo! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Yeah, Kos-Mos needs a teammate, and I think everyone in TX will vouch for him that he's a really good teams player.

Plus he doesn't only play Peach. His other characters are really good now. Meaning you can't just CP DDD or Snake vs him lol

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Yeah, Kos-Mos needs a teammate, and I think everyone in TX will vouch for him that he's a really good teams player.

Plus he doesn't only play Peach. His other characters are really good now. Meaning you can't just CP DDD or Snake vs him lol
Vouch... me and Kosmos had huge success for a while (by a while I mean May) lol.
Kosmos peach is so good in teams you just got to make sure he doesn't get 2 v 1ed.
If you want to team with a highly combo oriented teammate kosmos your man.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Afin, I'm sure he's interested just it's kinda like you gotta get dibs on him. Get Zeton to PM him.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
See that pic is a fake, cuz that chicken would already be in that guy's mouth.
(at least it would in mine be if I was that lucky guy.)

By the way, Kos-Mos are you still available for teams?

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
SO brett isn't showing up to a dallas local event? Sounds stupid... well brett if you don't want to show up I'm pretty sure no ones going to miss you.
You dumb, DPhat. I was talking about NO KOAST. And even then, there's a shot at me going.

I'm 100% going to Phase 2. See me on the equipment list? Thanks for expressing your love anyhow. =]

Crossjeremiah

Smash Ace
im seeing a post-rock show on friday. if anyone wants to see the best concert of their lives . and chill with me where ever i stay the night. then ill bring us to Phase 2 the next day.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
Aggressive falco looking for teammate. Must be able to get the **** out of my way, yet capable of some team combos. AKA, somebody who doesn't run around. Looking for doubles tourney, maybe more?

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Aggressive falco looking for teammate. Must be able to get the **** out of my way, yet capable of some team combos. AKA, somebody who doesn't run around. Looking for doubles tourney, maybe more?
That doesn't run around? I think you're asking the wrong city/state for a teammate Tom lol.
Dallas clearly has a D in it's name Tom.
And I believe we've discussed what having a D means at Ohsnap.
Anyways Tom legit.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
That doesn't run around? I think you're asking the wrong city/state for a teammate Tom lol.
Dallas clearly has a D in it's name Tom.
And I believe we've discussed what having a D means at Ohsnap.
Anyways Tom legit.
you're right

Aggressive falco looking for teammate. Must be able to get the **** out of my way, yet capable of some team combos. AKA, somebody who doesn't run around let me get double teamed. Looking for doubles tourney, maybe more?
fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom